Fantasy Premier League 21/22

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Said he'd get his form back against us and then went against my own advice. We really are pathetic right now. As bad as I can remember. Don't know why I expected a little more fight.

Paul_Scholes18

Lacazette captain next week? Well Werner is probably better though.

I can't go Bruno again. Tempted to just do Bruno to Mount.

Havertz is a bigger differential though so may go him. Have more faith in Mount playing both games though.

Moby

Dick
Even with a captain blank in Kane I think I've come out alright while saving my FH this GW and instead using the BB. Could have been beautiful with Salah captain over Kane but I am at least well over the FH average with more players left. So should be a decent gain. Also helps me to bin my bench now and go for big hitters in starting 11 for the remaining games while a lot of WCers now have to worry about BB in 36.

Nickosaur

I'm actually considering FH this week instead of 37. Fixtures look pretty poor for my current squad, while many of my doubles will also have doubles in 37 (and I'd probably just take a hit to get in a few city players)

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Well Salah has fecked my ML.

Mt main rival now back in the race against me. And another guy had basically won the league now...

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Never sell Salah and always captain Salah. Never sell Salah and always captain Salah. Never sell Salah and always captain Salah. Never sell Salah and always captain Salah. Never sell Salah and always captain Salah. Never sell Salah and always captain Salah. :mad:

Fabian Keller

Cassius Claymore is normally quite good, but even he's gone off the boil recently.

A lot of these stats-driven managers are having a hard time of it for some reason. Bruno owners could consider themselves unlucky that he got nothing in the 3 goals vs Norwich. Someone like Bruno G has been praised to the moon by newcastle fans so it was only a matter of time that he delivered. Not a great week in general tbh.

Things will probably turn again tonight. Expect a Chris Wood hattrick.

Zen

When are these Liverpool and City DGW now being planned for??

Paul_Scholes18

Lukaku in? Would be a huge differential, but odds are he get max 1 game this double. That game would be against us.

Chelsea rotation will kill them this double, but if someone start against us that is good enough I guess.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Cassius Claymore is normally quite good, but even he's gone off the boil recently.

A lot of these stats-driven managers are having a hard time of it for some reason. Bruno owners could consider themselves unlucky that he got nothing in the 3 goals vs Norwich. Someone like Bruno G has been praised to the moon by newcastle fans so it was only a matter of time that he delivered. Not a great week in general tbh.

Things will probably turn again tonight. Expect a Chris Wood hattrick.
I really really need this to happen :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Signed in keen.

Rudiger injured, tonight and for the double.
Martinelli benched.

See you next week.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Signed in keen.

Rudiger injured, tonight and for the double.
Martinelli benched.

See you next week.
Tuchel said it's a minor injury and he should be close for the West Ham game so I'd hold off for news before doing anything.

Paul_Scholes18

The 3 things I wanted tonight. Arsenal to score and Chelsea to win. Barnes to score and Ramsdale pen save.
Going well so far.

Had I just not sold Salah and captained the hated squad members in Barnes or Weghorst it would look good.

Paul_Scholes18

Barnes scores :lol:

I would have done better not using the FH :lol:
Well most of us picked Bruno over Salah so takes a lot to comeback from that.

I am the biggest idiot here with Salah to Bruno. Cause I do not want to keep Bruno now even with the double.
He is playing so bloody deep.

I thought 4 games vs 2 would give me a good chance to win.

Last edited:

shazzmufc

I really wish I had gone for Mount instead of Havertz on my GW 31 wildcard. Would have been top of my mini-league by now. Pain

Paul_Scholes18

Mount is so good. Need him for sure, but I suspect a rest.

The last time I had him he got benched.

He is still a gem at his cost for sure. Is Bruno or KDB better not for sure without pens.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Well most of us picked Bruno over Salah so takes a lot to comeback from that.

I am the biggest idiot here with Salah to Bruno. Cause I do not want to keep Bruno now even with the double.
He is playing so bloody deep.

I thought 4 games vs 2 would give me a good chance to win.
Yeah I guess. It's just that I had Salah, Son, Bruno and Ronaldo on my FH then talked myself into thinking United might put up a fight and swapped Salah to Kane at the last minute. Really hurts that does...

Paul_Scholes18

Yeah I guess. It's just that I had Salah, Son, Bruno and Ronaldo on my FH then talked myself into thinking United might put up a fight and swapped Salah to Kane at the last minute. Really hurts that does...
Did you consider Bruno Guimares or Nkethia to afford Salah?

Paul_Scholes18

Benched Werner in draft. Just wanted him before others would take him.

Although should have benched Toney I guess.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
At least Schar held on for a cleany, though I'm now gutted I didn't double up!

Zen

What I was absolutely dreading to happen 2 hours ago (Lacazette coming for a cameo and taking away my James off the bench imaginary haul)..... is now a +1pt. Lego Pep, you my man. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Glad the Maddison captainers didn't haul at least.

In fact I think everyone in my league had a captain bust.

Bruno, Wood, Maddison.

zurnalist

Why is every single source showing that maddison got an assist and fpl is the only one not accepting it?

RedDevil@84

Yup I benched Laporte for James and Pukki for Kulu in draft. Not to mention Matip on bench too.

Paul_Scholes18

I would have had a green arrow had I just left my team alone and done 0 transfers.

Even with Kane captain and Reece James starting.