g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Best midweek games ever for me.
Toney captain goal, assist, bonus
Raya Cs
Estupinan cs and b9nus
Mitoma assist

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
What’s going on with Robert Sanchez? Not played the last 3 games but doesn’t seem injured.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Everything going for my rival in the end. Toney, March goal, even players not coming on for one pointers. Very frustrating and no obvious choices with free hit as differentials

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
That -4 for the Brentford defender ain't bad but I still left Tarkowski on the bench

Red Star One

Some mammoth scores in the Caf league and also at the top - second and third got over 100 points, I've lost around 20-25 points if not more gap in a single GW :lol:

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Bagged 106 points i think in the Redcafe league im in. Toney coming in clutch at the end with bonus points, goal and an assist. Had Watkins and Chilwell on the bench too so could have been amazingly good but ill take it.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
104 all out. Annoyed though as I cut my rival lead only by one point thanks to Toney getting that last minute assist.

saik

Got points from all the 6 players I had playing today. Can't complain really. Wildcard worked out even though it was very template.

Schmeichel Jackson

Supports
Juventus
Toney!!! Never doubted you (even I don’t believe myself saying that!) Decent GW because of the Ivanator. If only March’s goal stood in the first game. 19 points on the bench though :lol:

Wondering about using the Free Hit or a -4
I can field;
Kepa (Raya)
Tarkowski Gabriel Trippier
Salah Rashford Saka Mitoma
Watkins Toney

Free Hit
I can transfer Haaland out for Kane but his 5 goal haul is making me think otherwise long term.

-4 hit
March to Martinelli or Almiron

£0.3 ITB

RedDevil@84

Well after that Salah/Saka/Rashford blanks, these were much needed clean sheets. Might almost touch 90, which didn't look possible.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
88 after bonus and I am gutted. It’s my own fault but Liverpool and Salah let me down so badly. Only reprieve will be if they repay my loyalty in 29. Hopefully they are up for tough games.

I need to think of 3-4 clever different picks for this week fast, a desperate attempt to make up ground.

Nickosaur

Looks like I'll finish on 96. Which I was very happy with until I came in here and everyone has over 100 :lol:

Fabian Keller

Yeah I did alright (100 pts), but I can’t let it go. I won’t let it go.

should have been more as a March capper. Where’s the Drogba gif?

Moby

Dick
Zinchenko and Maddison. Although its Maddison. Always injured...
Think I’d just lose Salah. Maddison is DGW fever, Arsenal mid more long term but less fun
Thanks. Think I'll wait till tomorrow. Might be a complete brainfart but for now I feel like having Salah even in that double could be more useful than a Brighton defender who don't inspire any confidence of keeping a CS.