Fantasy Premier League 22/23

saik

Fecking hell I had Martinelli on the bench with Odegaard and Jesus both in the playing XI. Royally screwed there. :mad:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Fecking hell I had Martinelli on the bench with Odegaard and Jesus both in the playing XI. Royally screwed there. :mad:
Odegaard ain't going to get many returns. Get him out of your squad.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Pleased with the Kulu / Haaland call in the end

paulscholes18

Ok Tuchel you can take off Reece James now he has on a clean sheet bonus and then I can cheer on for a Everton equaliser

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Second in the table with 61 points with Eriksen, De Gea and Ronaldo to play tomorrow.

worldinmotion66

What's the free hit chip about? Not played this for years and I don't remember that being a thing before?

Need something from rashford or sancho tomorrow to keep up with the early pace setters.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
4 goals and not even a damn assist.

FFS Harry.
Classic Kane.
But sometimes you have to take the percentage play, and it was obvious Tottenham would smash them, so it was the right thing to do.

Think it's jump off him to Haaland unless Haaland looks woeful tomorrow.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Should have just played Trippier, but wanted a gameweek 1 punt with higher ceiling.
You and your ceilings.
Think it was you last year that suggested Cancelo didn't have a high ceiling :lol:

Surely Trippier has a higher ceiling than Bailey, due to clean sheet and goal threat!

Paul_Scholes18

You and your ceilings.
Think it was you last year that suggested Cancelo didn't have a high ceiling :lol:

Surely Trippier has a higher ceiling than Bailey, due to clean sheet and goal threat!
Well if you look at the bookies they are good for 1-3 goals. Players like Bailey can get 8-10 goals if playing regulary.

The teams you expect Bailey to shine against is the newly promoted teams I guess.

Moby

Dick
So those who watched both Wolves and Villa, which one out of Bailey and Neto looked better? Will be selling one of them before the next deadline.

paulscholes18

So those who watched both Wolves and Villa, which one out of Bailey and Neto looked better? Will be selling one of them before the next deadline.
Didn’t see Villa, but Neto looked good, played his part in Wolves’ goal, and had other bright moments.

Paul_Scholes18

Who you going to get? Not much for 5-6 million.

I might remove TAA and do Bailey to Mahrez with the money, but most likely not. Pep can bench Mahrez at any time.

Red Star One

Had so much headache for this 8.0 spot and finally went for Kulusevski so happy days. Robertson + TAA for a total of 2 points and Bailey blank hurt me though

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Damn this is a poor start when compared to last year. Might need to play my WC early so as to not fall behind too much.

Red Star One

Guess you have a very similar team to @kps88 @Theon and myself them, do you have Ward, Cancelo & Haaland left for tomorrow?
Indeed. Every year the starting teams feel more and more template. Not gonna lie that this season I didn’t have as much time to research and plan up so I was really fine going with relatively safe options

The Neville wears Prada

Not too bad a start for me... currently 52 points with Haaland, Sancho and Cancelo to play tomorrow. Hoping for a Haaland hat-trick with a Cancelo clean sheet and assist.

I am considering changing Sancho for Kulusevski, but always steer clear of knee jerk subs!

Eplel

That bellend Cucurella had to get a yellow card on the 348th minute of the game, didn't he?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I've no idea how I've not sold that 11.5m defensive midfielder already, but I guess I can wait for another 24 hours.
You do wonder how Spurs can score four and Mr Nosey not be involved in any?

One goal, fine. Could be a FB freekick onto a CHs head. But four?

Why can't he be a lazy selfish tw@t like he is for England and score tap ins?

Moby

Dick
You do wonder how Spurs can score four and Mr Nosey not be involved in any?

One goal, fine. Could be a FB freekick onto a CHs head. But four?

Why can't he be a lazy selfish tw@t like he is for England and score tap ins?
It's bizarre, Spurs for years have been give the ball to Kane wherever he is and he takes the shot, and now it's just opposite. Son didn't pass it to him when he was absolutely open on the penalty spot screaming for it, so that whole thing about him being the main goalscorer there is done. And he himself has lost that instinct, when on another instance he was 1v1 with a CB and just passed it sideways to Son. Just always looking to create and play in others, not worth it for that money when there's other options banging about.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
It's bizarre, Spurs for years have been give the ball to Kane wherever he is and he takes the shot, and now it's just opposite. Son didn't pass it to him when he was absolutely open on the penalty spot screaming for it, so that whole thing about him being the main goalscorer there is done. And he himself has lost that instinct, when on another instance he was 1v1 with a CB and just passed it sideways to Son. Just always looking to create and play in others, not worth it for that money when there's other options banging about.
Dickhead. Be selfish .. it's what centre forwards are meant to be?

I would be annoyed but I'm drinkingy way through the cocktail menu on holiday (only got one lager (Strela), no bitter). B52 is a new one on me, noice.