g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
In that case why not start with Mount for his double in 19 then move to Kulu in 20?

I don't see a pressing need to cover Spurs attack till their double given its a conterrorist managed attack.
I did consider that but mount's numbers are AWFUL and Spurs are playing Brentford, who have some of the worst defensive numbers for giving away chances.

Moby

Dick
I did consider that but mount's numbers are AWFUL and Spurs are playing Brentford, who have some of the worst defensive numbers for giving away chances.
Chelsea are playing shite defenses as well. I don't mind Kulu he's good but always more of a creator while the likes of Mount and Saka can get goals. All of them have dgw

Moby

Dick
Ok maybe Mount then :lol:
I actually like Saka most out of then based on the fact he's playing for the best attack out of those teams and seems to be the main man now in that attack. Could do well despite the fixtures and has been in great form.

Mount is a 1000% fixture play with the man himself having done sweet feckall so far.

Not easy. :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I actually like Saka most out of then based on the fact he's playing for the best attack out of those teams and seems to be the main man now in that attack. Could do well despite the fixtures and has been in great form.

Mount is a 1000% fixture play with the man himself having done sweet feckall so far.

Not easy. :lol:
This issue with those two are:

Saka's fixtures aren't exactly appetising (West Ham, Brighton away, Newcastle) and their DGW isn't confirmed and we don't know how they'll be without the Lord and saviour Jesus playing...

Mount is as you say, purely a fixtures play but he's been shite and Chelsea are dog shit going forward. Bournemouth have tightened up defensively since Tavares has gone in goal.

Kulu is an assist machine that can get goals but maybe you're right, Spurs aren't exactly electric.

Almiron could be the best pick after all :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
What we thinking about Shaw? He's getting mentioned a lot for fpl but is probably the weakest link in my current draft.

Would much prefer James but can't quite afford him.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
What we thinking about Shaw? He's getting mentioned a lot for fpl but is probably the weakest link in my current draft.

Would much prefer James but can't quite afford him.
Martinez, Varane and Dalot all possibly out. We will concede. Hence why I have no United defenders.

Moby

Dick
This issue with those two are:

Saka's fixtures aren't exactly appetising (West Ham, Brighton away, Newcastle) and their DGW isn't confirmed and we don't know how they'll be without the Lord and saviour Jesus playing...

Mount is as you say, purely a fixtures play but he's been shite and Chelsea are dog shit going forward. Bournemouth have tightened up defensively since Tavares has gone in goal.

Kulu is an assist machine that can get goals but maybe you're right, Spurs aren't exactly electric.

Almiron could be the best pick after all :lol:
Yeah. :lol:

The thing that favours Saka is that you at least know his role in the team and that they have been one of the best attacks this season.

With Mount you have the biggest feckboi in Potter who will end up playing him as inverted wingback or something and with Spurs again not sure how good they will be.

So in this case I feel more comfortable going with a settled team who is actually top of the table with maybe not the best fixtures but still decent enough to score in over complete black boxes. Saka being on pens as well is a factor.

On Almiron for now with money to spare but strongly considering going there as sticking with Almiron is a very defensive move I think. Im likely to roll the dice with one of those three. If you feel Kulu is the play go for him it's obviously not a bad move as such

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
No R. James with Chelsea's upcoming fixtures could be costly.

I have opted for Foden + Salah combination.
What about…

Ward
Cancelo, Trippier, James
Salah, KdB, Rashford, Martinelli, Almiron
Haaland, Martial

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah. :lol:

The thing that favours Saka is that you at least know his role in the team and that they have been one of the best attacks this season.

With Mount you have the biggest feckboi in Potter who will end up playing him as inverted wingback or something and with Spurs again not sure how good they will be.

So in this case I feel more comfortable going with a settled team who is actually top of the table with maybe not the best fixtures but still decent enough to score in over complete black boxes. Saka being on pens as well is a factor.

On Almiron for now with money to spare but strongly considering going there as sticking with Almiron is a very defensive move I think. Im likely to roll the dice with one of those three. If you feel Kulu is the play go for him it's obviously not a bad move as such
It's really a toss up. I need to play aggressive so Almiron is off the table. I wish I knew when Saka DGW was and if it was 100% happening, then I would get him. It's just worrying how they'll be without Jesus.

I can't see myself getting Mount. He just makes my team look like ass on paper :lol:

I'll toss a coin between Saka and Kulu tomorrow.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Yeah, Castagne looking quite attractive. Does make some other stuff possible. Leicester have a chance of continuing that bit of momentum. At the moment, I've the following....
Ederson (Ward)
Gabriel, Castagne, Tripper (Neco, Lamptey)
Martinelli, Rashford, KdB, Fernandes (Partey)
Martial, Haaland, Nunez

All in on the Ten Hag bandwagon.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah those two feel like the ones I'd think about as well.
Actually Travares is the shit Bournemouth keeper, Chelsea might spank them and Mount has a guaranteed DGW whereas Arse and Spurs might not (Arse not confirmed and Spurs won't if City and Chelsea draw in the FA Cup). Mount also on pens.

The play is Mount for now until after his double then switch to Kulu or Saka (if that DGW gets confirmed).

FFS :lol:

Moby

Dick
Actually Travares is the shit Bournemouth keeper, Chelsea might spank them and Mount has a guaranteed DGW whereas Arse and Spurs might not (Arse not confirmed and Spurs won't if City and Chelsea draw in the FA Cup). Mount also on pens.

The play is Mount for now until after his double then switch to Kulu or Saka (if that DGW gets confirmed).

FFS :lol:
Aye. Mount to Kulu to Saka. Will fall on it's arse but whatever. :lol:

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
Rate my team please peapoles :-)

Ward in goal

Ben White
Reece James
Kieron Trippier

Andreas the enabler..
Salah
Bruno Fernandes
Rashford
Almiron

Kane
Halaand

Others are nobody players :lol:

Took me sooo much tinkering to get thos team out, days of deliberations and of deep pondering about the individual choices.

RedCheekz

Rate my team please peapoles :-)

Ward in goal

Ben White
Reece James
Kieron Trippier

Andreas the enabler..
Salah
Bruno Fernandes
Rashford
Almiron

Kane
Halaand

Others are nobody players :lol:

Took me sooo much tinkering to get thos team out, days of deliberations and of deep pondering about the individual choices.
looks good but I ain’t too keen on Ben white , could have shaw , cancelo instead him.

Also it is worth having decent bench players because can never guarantee who will start.

My team:
Kepa- risk
James , cancelo , shaw
Foden , almerion , martinelli , rashford , salad
Haaland , martial

subs :
Ward , che adams , trippier , Williams.

saik

The 2nd one is literally my team except in place of Walker I'll have 1 of Dalot/Shaw/White. :lol:
Finally ended up with White. Just can't get myself to get in Shaw when all of Dalot, Varane and Martinez are unavailable. Team looks like this :
Kepa
Trippier, James, White,
Almiron, KDB, Rashford, Martinelli,
Darwin, Haaland (c), Kane
Bench: Ward, Patterson, Da Silva, Bueno.

Good luck everyone!

Rauður Djöfull

No one has Toney?

Are we sure he isn't gonna play?

I decided on this one and now I'm gonna sleep until deadline is over so I can't tinker more

Kepa
Gabriel - Walker - Trippier
Martinelli - KDB - Almiron - Rashford - Trossard
Haaland - Kane
Bench: Ward, Mitrovich, Patterson, Bueno

Although a part of me wants to play Patterson this round as Wolves have a hard time scoring

Paul_Scholes18

Is Mitro fit? Can't find anything. Currently on Wilson, but badly want Mitro. Was potentially Going to cap him in the double, but not now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Didn't like the idea of a good defender or goal threat benched, so have ditched Shaw and instead brought De Gea in. Covers United defence, and Shaw might not play all 3 back to back games anyway with Malachia around.

Last question, who to switch Dunk (4.7m) to? I have 0.7m.
Botman at 4.4m a good cheapy but goody? Anyone else and reasoning, bearing in mind the other boys probably play ahead of them.

Any other last thoughts?

De Gea (Ward)
Trippier Cancelo James (White) (Dunk)
KDB Martinelli Rashy Almiron (Andreas)
Haaland Darwin Martial

ROFLUTION

Kepa
James-Trippier-Cancelo-Shaw
KdB-Rashford-Mount
Darwin-Haaland-Martial

Almiron, Andreas, Bueno, Dennis

0.7 itb to catch good transfers

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Anyway locked into this...

Ramsdale / Ward
Shaw / James / Trippier / Patterson / Thomas
KDB / Martinelli / Rashford / Almiron / Andreas
Kane / Haaland / Darwin

Only draft I haven't tinkered with in 24 hrs.

Good luck all.

Skills

Snitch
Kepa (Ward)
James Trippier Cancelo Shaw (White)
KDB Rashford Martinelli (Almiron) (Andrea)
Darwin Martial Haaland

Was tempted by the bench boost tbh

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Kepa Ward
Cancelo Trippier James White Bueno
Martinelli Rashford KDB Almiron Andreas
Haaland Darwin Martial

2.3 itb.

Any issues with this?
I like it as I have 13 of these.
What's the plan for the 2.3m? This is probably the key time of year to have a string 15 with games thick and fast. That Wolves defence is poor.

MrBrightside1989

Annnnd I have just found the team I love most after days of tinkering..

Ward in goal
Ben White, Trippier and Reece James (2 x budget def)
Salah, Fernandes, Rashford, Almiron and our former 'Pre Season Pirlo'
Halaand and King Kane upfront (+ 1 budget fwd), 0.1 itb.

Very happy with this team!!. And if Garnacho is doing well in the league then I'll swap him with Rashy and reinvest the money
I have garnacho and Andreas in midfield as budget buys. If Garnacho does well he is an absolute steal. Might never play though

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Anyway locked into this...

Ramsdale / Ward
Shaw / James / Trippier / Patterson / Thomas
KDB / Martinelli / Rashford / Almiron / Andreas
Kane / Haaland / Darwin

Only draft I haven't tinkered with in 24 hrs.

Good luck all.
No Cancelo? Looks dope though. Good luck!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Kepa
James-Trippier-Cancelo-Shaw
KdB-Rashford-Mount
Darwin-Haaland-Martial

Almiron, Andreas, Bueno, Dennis

0.7 itb to catch good transfers
You faced the who to bench decision I did. Almiron is risky though. He was on return every week mode pre world cup.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I'm locked in:

Kepa
Cancelo, Trippier, James
KDB, Rashy, Mount, Martinelli
Martial, Haaland, Darwin

Subs: Ward, Andreas, Patterson, Bueno

(0.6 left over)

Good luck one and all!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm locked in:

Kepa
Cancelo, Trippier, James
KDB, Haaland, Mount, Martinelli
Martial, Haaland, Darwin

(0.6 left over)

Good luck one and all!
Love the way you leap around. What happened to Kane.

And who is the midfield Haaland above? Rashford?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Love the way you leap around. What happened to Kane.

And who is the midfield Haaland above? Rashford?
Yes Rashy, edited :lol:

I thought about it and my reasoning was:

To get Kane, I had to downgrade Cancelo, which I don't mind because his attacking numbers aren't great this year but the alternatives are depressing. I could have gone White, Shaw, Walker etc but they're all boring and as you said, City have two DGW so need a defender from them...

Also would have to drop Andreas who is the best 5th mid and also had DGW.

It would leave my team rigid and I'll be screwed if for instance Martial gets injured, I don't have the bank to go up to Mitro...

And then thought if after all the above, Kane gets booked, I'll get too annoyed.

Jaap

I'm locked in:

Kepa
Cancelo, Trippier, James
KDB, Rashy, Mount, Martinelli
Martial, Haaland, Darwin

(0.6 left over)

Good luck one and all!
Thanks, I have gone with:

Sanchez
Cancelo Trippier James