Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Look at TAAs points this last few games. He's getting max bonus for doing nothing too.
Feels like earlier season Trippier.
Yeah but I think I've missed the boat as the upcoming fixtures are ones where they can easily concede and without Salah, teams will try go at them more. Plus, he would be short term if I want Salah back when he returns. Maybe TAA is one I'll look at when I WC.
Foden for me (partly as already have him and have for a while). Fixtures are fine for weeks ahead.

TAA fixtures are a mix, some tough ones in next few. Kabores aren’t awful in next five so should pick up some CSS hopefully but worse case, might not differ much to TAA

I could see Foden putting 10-20 on Gordon in coming month. Liverpool only have to concede one and Trents points (and ridiculous BPS) are gone.
Kabore Will go AFCON but I have cover I guess.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Yeah but I think I've missed the boat as the upcoming fixtures are ones where they can easily concede and without Salah, teams will try go at them more. Plus, he would be short term if I want Salah back when he returns. Maybe TAA is one I'll look at when I WC.

Kabore Will go AFCON but I have cover I guess.
Ahhh, didn’t know that.

Id still do Foden and a def change next GW

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I held out on Trippier and won't consider him again until GW 24 when their fixtures get better.

With TAA though, I have the money and with AFCON and Asian cup, players might be out until mid-February, leaving loads of spare budget and not many good options.

I'll personally get Trent and play him as a 4th defender and have my 5th midfielder as the bench option.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
First it was Newcastle players that needed dumping and now Spurs. Ain't got enough transfers.

Need Maddison back so they can end this Richarlison up front experiment as well.

Moby

Dick
Need some help.

It's Foden (Gordon out) or TAA (Kabore out) the better play?

I can also technically do both for a -4, which I am not opposed to buy then getting from my current team to the team I want by GW22 will become impossible as I would need zero price changes to a whole load of players...

Current team:

Raya
Porro, Saliba, Doughty
Salah, Son, Saka, Gordon, Palmer
Alvarez, Twatkins

Subs: Dabruvka, Branthwaite, Archer, Kabore

@BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @CassiusClaymore @Moby @Sandikan @anyone
I have TAA and haven't considered Foden at all. Can't really say much here.

Rightnr

Was uncertain over double Arse defence but that's it. Saliba or Zinchenko for TAA

Gazautd18

Ha ha!
Took Hwang out for Paqueta worth a - 4
Good job he's only made 30 mins and off injured.
Good ol FPL trolling me again.

Rightnr

So Brighton are yet to keep a CS all season but now that Son is my captain, they'll do it?

Bloody hell

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah this is looking like a shocker of a week. Saka is far too wide again. Been trash since I brought him back in.

And just as I say that he hits the post...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Estu haul!
If this was early season everyone would be in raptures.

Saka off the post. He's top of the list of these guys who rack hauls up when you don't have them.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I've got Saka and it feels like he doesn't haul much, so not sure you want another one.
Think I'll go Ødegaard. Potentially first choice on pens, loves BPS. Their fixtures are good and can see them going on a roll without CL interrupting for the next 6 or so weeks.

Chipper

Adulterer.
21 points live (includes -4 hit). :lol:

Was top 50k at around week 12. 500k now.

saik

Joao Pedro and Estupidman hauls. Shame it wasn't in GW1. Also, Arsenal shitting their pants against West Ham. This week is in tatters, 8M GW rank currently. :lol:

Rightnr

Since he's not guaranteed pens anymore and him and Martinelli are both marked closer this year, he's definitely high priced for what he supplies.
He was alright until a couple of weeks ago where he reliably got you an least an assist but last few weeks have been poor. I'm not complaining too much though, my rival has him as captain.

I think I'll go budget on midfielders for International tournament break and focus on defenders and getting Haaland back when fit.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He was alright until a couple of weeks ago where he reliably got you an least an assist but last few weeks have been poor. I'm not complaining too much though, my rival has him as captain.

I think I'll go budget on midfielders for International tournament break and focus on defenders and getting Haaland back when fit.
All Saka provides at the moment is the classic England favoured player. How he's not had a booking for at least 2 tugbacks and a blatant dive I don't know.

Rightnr

Areola doing a Martinez and getting crazy hauls in consecutive weeks against big teams and both times he's on my bench and Leno has scored the sum of feck all.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Areola doing a Martinez and getting crazy hauls in consecutive weeks against big teams and both times he's on my bench and Leno has scored the sum of feck all.
Literally logged back in to say this, damn Areola on the bench again!
About 3months of nothing, then loses his place leaving me keeperless, then these 2 cleanies!

Anustart89

Same with Areola. Dubravka :(

Have Gusto's 8-pointer on the bench with my defence consisting of Moreno, Udogie and Porro :lol: