g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Moby

Dick
Of course Solanke, who has been killing my rank, does nothing when I finally get him in. And don't talk to me about Bowen. Useless bumbacluts.
You got Dom in this week? His fixtures turn soon and he prob blanks in 29. Has a pending double but I will possibly sell him for Erling.

SteveCoppellFan

If Bruno blanks in this game then everyone log on to your betting apps and pile on Odegaard because that is how my FPL season has gone.

Also need Solanke to score to fill up my 13.5 odds bet.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
If Bruno blanks in this game then everyone log on to your betting apps and pile on Odegaard because that is how my FPL season has gone.

Also need Solanke to score to fill up my 13.5 odds bet.
Bruno isn’t a good FPL asset with how we play. Was great in Covid times when much further advanced and we seemed to get a decent amount of FKs and pens, but not now, not with play going wide and a proper no.9.

Shame… loved his Covid Years.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
You got Dom in this week? His fixtures turn soon and he prob blanks in 29. Has a pending double but I will possibly sell him for Erling.
He's doing it again!

Plays in the blank then possibly doubles in 28 and has a run of Burnley, Sheffield United, Wolves, Everton, Palace and Luton.

That said if he doesn't score in the second half (and he won't) he's a complete cnut.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Little beauty. And even the dubious goals bums can't take that one off him as it was on target.

About time someone actually passed him it.

Moby

Dick
He's doing it again!

Plays in the blank then possibly doubles in 28 and has a run of Burnley, Sheffield United, Wolves, Everton, Palace and Luton.

That said if he doesn't score in the second half (and he won't) he's a complete cnut.
Yeah but I have 3 slots and need to sell someone. I have Dom Watkins and Jalv now. Dom is good but you have Haaland Jalv Toney Darwin all doubling and Watkins who has good fixtures playing for a better team. Not easy to decide but someone's gotta go.

I would wanna go into 25 ideally with Watkins Haaland Jalv/Darwin

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah but I have 3 slots and need to sell someone. I have Dom Watkins and Jalv now. Dom is good but you have Haaland Jalv Toney Darwin all doubling and Watkins who has good fixtures playing for a better team. Not easy to decide but someone's gotta go.

I would wanna go into 25 ideally with Watkins Haaland Jalv/Darwin
Wtf is a Jalv?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
How the hell Cunha had price drop yesterday? Those prices are totally random shit.
I lost valuable 0.1 mil for buying him yesterday (didn't want to risk Maddison going up again).

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
My rival's team is just a joke. Cunha, Richarlison captain and he's on 69 points with 3 City players to go

Rightnr

Cunha with a hattrick, this is ridiculous....

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Having Garnacho in your team is great cos not only is he a United player, he’s also a differential so you’re double rooting for him

he’s also a greedy bastard. Definitely has himself in his own FPL team

Zen

For the love of christ please don't bring on Nunez :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Oh baby.
Garnacho :drool::drool::drool:

This Is the haul he should have got last game

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I feel like I’ve missed the moment to have a go at Moby… and he didn’t affect my captaincy pick.

@Moby… is there anything else you’ve done I can have a go at you for? Kicked a cat.. not given up your seat for an old lady.. laughed at a little kid miskicking a ball at a park?

EDIT… you didn’t tell me to repick Hojlund. Selfish!
He tried to feck me over too!

Eh? Kick Garnacho out of there.

Rightnr

I bought him yesterday. That is end of his watch :D
The guy in my mini league is about to catch me after being a distant 4th a couple of match days ago.

He got 115 with a bench boost in the week Palmer and Dubravka hauled.

He's on 76 with Jota, Walker, Foden and Alvarez to come. The prick will be top 100k for the gameweek probably.

And on top of all that he's a Liverpool fan

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I feel like I’ve missed the moment to have a go at Moby… and he didn’t affect my captaincy pick.

@Moby… is there anything else you’ve done I can have a go at you for? Kicked a cat.. not given up your seat for an old lady.. laughed at a little kid miskicking a ball at a park?

EDIT… you didn’t tell me to repick Hojlund. Selfish!
Who is to blame for famous Alvarez captain week (over Salah)? Who started that train? I want to blame someone too. For something.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
The guy in my mini league is about to catch me after being a distant 4th a couple of match days ago.

He got 115 with a bench boost in the week Palmer and Dubravka hauled.

He's on 76 with Jota, Walker, Foden and Alvarez to come. The prick will be top 100k for the gameweek probably.

And on top of all that he's a Liverpool fan
Too early for BB. you will use it in double gw and score more.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Who is to blame for famous Alvarez captain week (over Salah)? Who started that train? I want to blame someone too. For something.
There's barely ever been a captain goal giving such relief as that one.
Even if Salah monstered his total.