g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
@Andycoleno9
“Who is to blame for famous Alvarez captain week (over Salah)? Who started that train? I want to blame someone too. For something”
I wouldnt personally captain Alvarez, certainly he gets minutes managed... I like both options for Haaland or Archer, but know both options will backfire (I'm in the same boat) :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
One minute I was basically level with a rival who had Bowen.
But then he missed, Garno got his 2nd and now I notice he doesn't have KDB either. Lovely.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Captain Solanke with a grand total of 4 points!! Fecking hell! :rolleyes: :lol:
That's a real differential captain!
Certainly not laughing though, when Haaland continues to start from the bench comes on for 20 and gets a 2 pointer!

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Saka you beauty! Dalot, Hojland, Garnacho, now Saka. The FF Gods are giving me a rare day in the sun.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
So yeah ...

GW18
Watkins v Sheffield United 2 pts
Solanke v Forest 17 pts

GW23
Watkins v Sheffield United 18 pts
Solanke v Forest 2 pts

Anyone else captain the wrong player twice? :(

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Gabriel on the bench. This is the day that keeps on giving. I'm off to but a lotto ticket.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't care about the -2 for Gab. More concerned Arzenal were bossing that game and they've utterly and insanely given it away.
Essential they at least draw this one.

RedDevil@84

21 pts on bench. Dreadful. Didn't captain Watkins or Richarlison. Will need both Haaland and Foden to fire.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
One good thing that's gone well this is Tripp for TAA. That was a dumb transfer to begin with because 8.5m for a defender who while getting some GA here and there doesn't clean sheets is crazy