Fantasy Premier League 23/24

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Bowen is a hold at most, not a buy. I sold him after weeks of frustration.
Yeah he's dropped £0.3m in value as well. Turd.

Rival brought in D.Luiz this week and benched him. Thought that was odd considering he only already has Watkins for 26 so surely looking at a FH in 29 or a wildcard before it. Dunno why he didn't go for someone more explosive like Hwang.

Villa and Wolves are the best fixtures this next week on paper and very good up until wildcard time. So yeah that pool of Luiz, Bailey, Hwang and Neto are prime transfers in for Jota.

RedDevil@84

Rumors of KDB and Ake being benched on reddit.

Of course I have Ake for the differential in most of my MLs.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Took a -4 for Salah, even though he's not playing in the next GW, cause i am certain price fluctuations will screw me if i don't...

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
There seems to be a movement now with these content creator dickheads telling people it's dumb to dead end into 29 because you'll have a load of shit players. They were saying the opposite before this game week. Fickle doesn't even begin to describe them. I pity anyone who wastes their time taking advice from them.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
There seems to be a movement now with these content creator dickheads telling people it's dumb to dead end into 29 because you'll have a load of shit players. They were saying the opposite before this game week. Fickle doesn't even begin to describe them. I pity anyone who wastes their time taking advice from them.
Not just that but they regularly say something (tactic, players, tfrs, etc) and then come deadline…. “Here’s my team” (which is different)

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Erling - for all us triple captainers, for all of us who long to see Liverpool derailed, for those who hope KDB remains rooted on the bench - please please show up.

troylocker

WC in 30/31 is still good. No worries!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have actually had worse triple captain fails.

Sterling with 3 points (yes, 1x3!)
And even worse, Sane the same in a double!
Played 8mins of 1 game!

So by those standards, Haaland getting 12 Is huge.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Pretty sure I TC'd Haaland last year and it was the same result. At least this year he's not as consistent

Last edited:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
That Jalv assist really wasn't necessary.

I'll take another Haaland goal now to solidify the BPs as well