Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Don't have the money for this guy. Just chill for another week.

Moby

Dick
Guess it's ending up on FH29_WC35_BB_37. Feels okay. Maxxed out 11 with no bench to worry about till right before the BB is good to have.

3 DGW this week and a maxxed out eleven in 29.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yet again have managed to end up with just 2 playing defenders. How does this keep happening :lol:

Trippier, Maguire and Senesi who i put in last week.

Hoping something miraculously gets one of the first 2 in. Otherwise will just pick a doubler.

Rightnr

I was about to make some transfers to beat the price rises but first I need City to play their CL game.

Rightnr

Well he got benched. In CL. :lol:
That's great news for FPL. Means he'll definitely start against the bin dippers. As definite as anything City squad selection-wise can be that is.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
That's great news for FPL. Means he'll definitely start against the bin dippers. As definite as anything City squad selection-wise can be that is.
How many times we been down this exact road? But in reality, yes, he should and probably will start against the Scouse.

Rightnr

How many times we been down this exact road? But in reality, yes, he should and probably will start against the Scouse.
When Oscar Bobb is starting, you know Pep is not serious.

Edit: Rico Lewis as well. I hope Copenhagen surprise the cheats

Chipper

Adulterer.
Anyone tempted to transfer Morris in for Haaland for GW28 and GW29 or is it a double trap
I'm using the free hit in 29 and am probably bringing in Solanke for Haaland this week, going to make him captain too if I do it. If I wasn't I'd definitely be looking at Morris.

Decent chance I won't be bringing Haaland back at all. Time for me to gamble!

Chipper

Adulterer.
If you make a regular transfer, then play your free hit the same week does the transfer still go through with the change coming into the play the week after?

Trying to google it but all the answers are talking about your number of transfers being reset to one the following week, even if you had two free transfers at the time of free-hitting. That's a completely different topic!

Moby

Dick
Yeah I am hoping for a goal fest. I have both Foden and Haaland for this game and Haaland could be a bit of a differential. Could even captain him seeing how Solanke looked vs Burnley and nursing an injury. As good a chance as you can get for bagging a differential Haaland haul.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Which 2 of these 3 to start this week?

Palmer - New (H)
Douglas Luiz - Tot (H)
Garnacho - Eve (H)

All 3 might even be the call ahead of Toney away at Arsenal. Tough choices!

Rightnr

Which 2 of these 3 to start this week?

Palmer - New (H)
Douglas Luiz - Tot (H)
Garnacho - Eve (H)

All 3 might even be the call ahead of Toney away at Arsenal. Tough choices!
Garnacho bench for me. We look awful. Although Hojlund is back but still...

Chipper

Adulterer.
Garnacho bench for me. We look awful. Although Hojlund is back but still...
Probably right. Only brought Garnacho in when wildcarding for the City/Liverpool double GW, knowing all the Liverpool players + Palmer would be out for the Carabao cup final soon after. I needed someone who would be starting when they had no PL match.

Other than that he might not get another start for me before selling again. Decent fixture I suppose but we are bad like you said.

Rightnr

Wtf is wrong with this robot keeping his best for non-FPL games

suheilsworld

Who are we captaining this week? Solanke or Morris? Currently, I am slightly tilting towards Morris as he has looked explosive and looks like there is always a header in him, especially with Doughty deliveries. Solanke looked jaded since his injury return

Moby

Dick
Who are we captaining this week? Solanke or Morris? Currently, I am slightly tilting towards Morris as he has looked explosive and looks like there is always a header in him, especially with Doughty deliveries. Solanke looked jaded since his injury return
Between Dom and Erling for me. The possibility of catching a Haaland haul if Dom ends up being an injured DGW trap is super tempting, but the fixture difficulty is just extreme on both ends. If City had a little better fixture, this would have been a viable call. I think the TCers have been spooked off Dom because of the injury, but I guess for now he gets the armband unless there's a concern in the presser.

As much as captaining a fecking Bournemouth player is disgusting to the core, that Sheffield team is something else. There's rolling over and there's what we saw last game. They're done for the season.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
After deciding that it had to be FH29, a couple of injuries and crap players means my team is looking a bit dodgy this week so considering the WC!

What's the WC template team looking like?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Also considering the WC this week. I know it's probably a better strategy to hold off until we know more about GW34 and GW37, but I'm 6th in our 15-man mini-league with some catching up to do towards the first two players. Feels like now is as good a time as any to gamble with the WC for the upcoming two weeks and make up some ground, rather than grind through it and still be 50-80 points off in the last month of the season.

Just load up on Villa, Hammers, Luton, Bournemouth and Spurs but leave enough other players to field an entire team in BGW29 and enough money to transfer in the big guns like Salah after at some point afterwards.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I think I'm set on my strategy:

GW28 WC 5 doublers:

Neto
Saliba, Gabriel, Doughty
Son, Barkley, Saka, Bowen
Twatkins, Solanke, Morris

Subs: Areola, Madison, Udogie, Reguilon

GW29 Solanke to Toney:

Areola
Doughty, Udogie, Reguilon
Son, Barkley, Bowen, Madison
Twatkins, Toney, Morris

No subs bench.

GW30 swap Bowen to Palmer:

Neto
Saliba, Gabriel, Udogie
Son, Palmer, Saka, Madison
Twatkins, Toney, Morris

Subs: Areola, Doughty, Barkley, Reguilon

GW31 swap Toney (or Watkins depending on price changes) and Madison to Salah and Haaland:
GW32 swap Son to Foden if things look decent.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

GW28 WC 5 doublers:

Neto
Saliba, Gabriel, Doughty

GW29 Solanke to Toney:

Areola
Twatkins, Toney, Morris

No subs bench.

Neto
Saliba, Gabriel, Udogie
Twatkins, Toney, Morris

GW31 swap Toney (or Watkins depending on price changes) and Madison to Salah and Haaland:
Salah in 30 is a priority for me. I know you've got Maddison with a home fixture against Luton so feel you can delay it a week but I'm not. I predict those that haven't wildcarded will do so in 30 anyway just to get him back in.

Moby

Dick
Yeah.... Taking some damage and using WC in 30 has some argument as well. If only the Spurs cnuts didn't crock up during this time. cnuts.

But ideally the WC35 does scream highest ceiling. Tough and this will swing the season pretty much.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Salah in 30 is a priority for me. I know you've got Maddison with a home fixture against Luton so feel you can delay it a week but I'm not. I predict those that haven't wildcarded will do so in 30 anyway just to get him back in.
Of course, things can change. If Salah comes back and looks good right away, I can bring him and Palmer in at the same time etc.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

GW28 WC 5 doublers:

Neto
Saliba, Gabriel, Doughty

GW29 Solanke to Toney:

Areola
Twatkins, Toney, Morris

No subs bench.

Neto
Saliba, Gabriel, Udogie
Twatkins, Toney, Morris

That’s some detailed plan. Well done :), taking it seriously this season?

Hoping for no big scores in the Liverpool City game?

Last edited:

Moby

Dick
Ah ffs. This Brighton result has removed any chance of Bournemouth doubling in 34 which is what I needed to dead end in 34 with triple Bournemouth.

Spanner in the works. @Dirty Schwein spend good time on the WC draft, might need to copy it. :lol:

ROFLUTION

Just realized Watkins has 16 goals and 15 assists. Not bad for someone many caftards found not good enough for United