Fantasy Premier League 23/24

RedDevil@84

Currently have the below FH34 templatey team. Thinking to swap Mateta and Cunha. Not sure Cunha scores against Arsenal.
Both Ait Nouri and Branthwaite have yellow flags. Could bring in Tarkowski and someone else.

Any major players I may have overlooked?

Pickford
VVD Munoz Gabriel
Salah Saka Diaz Havertz Eze
Solanke Cunha

Bench: Neto, Mateta, Ait Nouri, Branthwaite
Cunha out and Mateta in.

Any suggestions on the above?

troylocker

Pfff! That Cunha news just changes the whole setup for my freehit this week:

Original plan:

Henderson (Pickford)
Gabriel, White, TAA (Mykolenko, Tarko/Ait Nouri)
Salah (C), Saka, Eze, Olise (Sarabia)
Darwin, Solanke, Cunha.

I could just bring in Neto or Grbic for Hendo and go Cunha to Mateta, but tripple CP attack seems overkill.

So new draft now:

Grbic/Pickford/Neto
Gabriel, TAA, Munoz (Tarko, Ait Nouri)
Salah(C), Saka, Havertz, Eze, Brereton Diaz
Darwin, Solanke (Mateta)

Thoughts?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
feckin hell. Snooping on the Liverpool and Arsenal forums is not encouraging. Talking about rotation for the all the key players from both teams bar VVD and Saliba who are the 2 most boring picks and naturally the 2 that my rival has.

This draft feels ballsy...

Pickford
TAA Robertson Gabriel
Olise Eze Salah Havertz Saka
Mateta Solanke

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ridiculously i was planning a BB this week, then realised Petro & Gusto away at Arsenal, Muniz v liverpool, and needing to ditch Son, to then just bring him back in wasn't especially genius.

I'm struggling to actually see a transfer here though, unless

1. Branthwaite or Ait Nouri are likely to miss one of their doubles - i'd then slot say Maguire in who has SU this week, Burnley next, and then a double in week 37.
  2. Son to Bruno is actually an option as well, but then potentially benching a doubling defender. and then you waste a transfer bringing him straight back next week.
  3. Risk Haaland out to Darwin? Could easily backfire, or be genius, then would need Haaland back in in 2 weeks..

Doubles in caps

PICKFORD
GAB WHITE BRANTHWAITE AIT NOURI
SAKA SALAH (C) Palmer Garnacho
SOLANKE Haaland

(Petro, Gusto, Muniz, Son - no game)

What say we thread legends? Could be a rare time to just waste a transfer, and will still have 2 next week anyway.
@Moby @Dirty Schwein @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Cutch @CassiusClaymore @Amir

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Ridiculously i was planning a BB this week, then realised Petro & Gusto away at Arsenal, Muniz v liverpool, and needing to ditch Son, to then just bring him back in wasn't especially genius.

1. Branthwaite or Ait Nouri are likely to miss one of their doubles - i'd then slot say Maguire in who has SU this week, Burnley next, and then a double in week 37.
  2. Son to Bruno is actually an option as well, but then potentially benching a doubling defender. and then you waste a transfer bringing him straight back next week.
  3. Risk Haaland out to Darwin? Could easily backfire, or be genius, then would need Haaland back in in 2 weeks..

Doubles in caps

PICKFORD
SOLANKE Haaland

What say we thread legends? Could be a rare time to just waste a transfer, and will still have 2 next week anyway.
I’ve got the same midfield (plus KdB currently) so not looking at changes there. Defenders have doubles though don’t like Pickford or Branthwaite because it’s Everton … and I don’t like them (ever). If anyone, I’d change one of them

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Am I mad for benching Palmer for Muniz this GW? I just feel like Fulham are more likely to score at home vs Liverpool than Chelsea are away at Arsenal.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Doubles in caps

PICKFORD
SOLANKE Haaland

That team's alright. Ait Nouri might miss the Arse game but you get him for the better one. Taht looks better than my team and im on FH :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Final two decision before I log out for the night:

VVD vs. TAA?
White & Odegaard vs. White & Gabriel?

Rauður Djöfull

No idea what to do
I've lost anyway since leader in my league is 210 points in front of me

But I do have TP and BB left and WC

Current team
Areola - Leno
Andersen - White - Mykolenko - Gomez - Doughty
Palmer - Gross - Salah - Gordon - Bowen
Haaland - Watkins - Muniz

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Only decision left is whether to start Garnacho or Palmer?

Shame this decision can't be left until after the semi finals.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
What the sh*t I transferred in Semedo in the afternoon when he had no notification and now I check he's completely out of the next match :lol: Wolves didn't update anyone till right now.

Brought in Olise as well, triple captain. Let's go do or die :lol:

saivet

Even though I'm doing BB, I think I might only bring in Mateta for Toney and leave Ait Nouri, Branthwaite and Haaland in the team despite the flags. An alternative would be Isak which I'm considering too. Really stuck on my transfers this week and I have two free ones to use.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ok Ait Nouri sounds a bit of a bust for the double then, so a few options.

Palace doubler - Mitchell or Munoz. Mitchell hauled last week, whereas the scout have Munoz in their picks.
Maguire v Sheff Utd (assuming he gets through the FA cup semi!) then has Burnley H and a double later on.

Any better option at max of 4.6m?

ROFLUTION

feckin hell. Snooping on the Liverpool and Arsenal forums is not encouraging. Talking about rotation for the all the key players from both teams bar VVD and Saliba who are the 2 most boring picks and naturally the 2 that my rival has.

This draft feels ballsy...

Pickford
TAA Robertson Gabriel
Mateta Solanke
Salah and Diaz taken out after 66 minutes, I think they're quite safe for a good amount of minutes. They are Klopp's preferred players and they are chasing the league. No need to rest them. I'd go for Luis Diaz over Trent if I was free hitting.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm still on this as of now...

Pickford
TAA Robertson Gabriel
Mateta Solanke

Might well bottle the double Liverpool defence in the morning and put Diaz in. Basically Olise and Trent/Robbo v Diaz and Munoz. Just find the first sexier on paper.

Likewise Havertz and Ode is tough but first seems like higher upside and Arteta loves Havertz.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Final team locked:

Henderson
TAA, White, Senesi
Olise, Eze, Saka, Havertz, Salah
Darwin, Solanke

Subs: Pickford, McBurnie ( :lol: ), Mykolenko, Kilman

Really wanted Diaz ahead of Darwin but with Mateta out of the question and Cunha injured, there's no other real option.

Good luck one and all.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I've taken a -4 to get Richards, Henderson and Eze in. And I'm playing my BB. This is the week where having a 50+ lead in ML might save my season.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Was going to go with BB this week but there's 3 doubtful starters from my 15. Throw in Toney who didn't play the past couple of weeks and that's another.

Put this for now, with zero transfers:

Neto
Gabriel Saliba Branthwaite
Palmer Salah (c) Diaz Saka Foden
Darwin Solanke

Areola, Toney, Akanji, van Hecke

Wanted to sell Toney, but which middie would I drop for this GW? Got 3 on doubles plus Foden and Palmer. Could just keep the transfer and decide next week. There'd be Isak for his form and future double, Mateta for his double this week if I really wanted to do it now, or even a gamble on Alvarez for City's double in 37 which would give me triple City for that week and free up funds for Diaz > Son for his 2 future doubles with plenty left over. Not sure if Alvarez starts now though?

Last edited:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Ffs with the Haaland potential injury my rival will be bringing in Darwin I reckon... So... And I can't believe I'm saying this... McBurnie is coming in on my FH :lol:

Rauður Djöfull

I threw Bowen out for Havertz and took a minus four changing Haaland out for Darwin

So squad is now

Leno - Areola (benched)
Mykolenko - White - Gomez - Andersen - Doughty (bench)
Salah (c) - Palmer - Gordon - Havertz - Gross (Bench)
Muniz (bench) - Watkins - Darwin

Gonna WC next week to get ready for some doubles there and in 37, bench boost in 37

Probably triple Captain palmer in next round