Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
In what circumstance do you find yourself putting a crap striker from a crap Sheff Utd team in?!
I had to. I thought my rival is bringing in Darwin and he already has Mateta & Solanke.

I was therefore stuck with that doofus. And in the end, my rival didn't even bring in Darwin.

Now watch Darwin & Olise smash it... Typical for me this season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I had to. I thought my rival is bringing in Darwin and he already has Mateta & Solanke.

I was therefore stuck with that doofus. And in the end, my rival didn't even bring in Darwin.

Now watch Darwin & Olise smash it... Typical for me this season.
"Luckily" I'm sat in about 23rd in my work league (out of 110odd), and got knocked out in the cup QF to a lucky bastad in the 60s who got Palmer vice captain in as captain for his 4 goaler.
So it's sort of relaxed end of season without that gut crushing feeling when you're going for something.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I gambled on Branthwaite and Richards transfers in both being fit. If they are, Haaland won't be too bad. Still think he might play and if he comes on as a sub when City are not winning, he'll be primed for BPs.

Or City lose which also works for me

jasT1981

just looking at the top scoring team for this week so far. They are on 53 points.

HOWEVER...they made 20 subs this week and have a 76 point deduction for them.

Pughnichi

My challenger at the top of our table tried using his wildcard. It didn’t work. He’s been deducted 64 points!

Rightnr

FFS, bloody last minute of the damn game.

Neto with a moronic display of goalkeeping

Rightnr

Another last-minute goal in an Arse game costs me 7 points on my rival. Ffs

RedRocket9908

Odegaard justifying my decision to bring him in for this double match week already.

Ive got Saka as captain and Saliba in my defence as well so this Arsenal result has got me a good few points, hopefully the same against Chelsea in midweek.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Odegaard justifying my decision to bring him in for this double match week already.

Ive got Saka as captain and Saliba in my defence as well so this Arsenal result has got me a good few points, hopefully the same against Chelsea in midweek.
That's a positive way of describing a captain fail.

suheilsworld

I did that but changed it back. I had a look over their stats and Ode numbers have been pretty shit tbh and Saka has pens.

I wanted to differentiate from my rival who is like 28 points ahead of me but I have to not play it silly also as a Saka haul will send me plummeting due to his ownership.
So far so good for me. Fingers crossed for the next game

Chipper

Adulterer.
Captained Salah, got Darwin
:lol:

Branthwaite being fit enough to start and on a cleanie as of now is bad for me too after benching him. Might not be awful if Akanji starts and manages a clean sheet for City on Thursday but who knows how that will pan out? Right this second I'd rather have picked Branthwaite.

RedDevil@84

My ML mate was busy with work and couldn't change the team. He has Diaz and Gakpo. If he gets more points, I will be super pissed