Fantasy Premier League 23/24

ROFLUTION

Thinking about Eze to Diaz for a -4 (already did Stones to Gusto) worth it?
Nah, think long term - Diaz fixtures are shit. He’ll have to make up for your -4, meaning he has to score/assist.

Mbeumo or someone for a -4 with good fixtures would make more sense imo, if your concern is that you cant field 11 good players for this gw.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Which 3 of these do I play out of Shaw, Estupiñan, Gabriel and Gusto? I’m torn between benching Gabriel or Shaw.
Would probably bench Gusto for an away London derby to be honest.
I thought he looked pony when he came on last week, albeit a difficult game, but everyone seems to be raving about him.

ROFLUTION

I'm cautious on Wissa as I benched him last week for his 9 and played Jackson for his 1.

Playing a Forest keeper over United feels risky though doesn't it?
Not really. Sheffield are in bad shape, and Forest looked quite alright against Arsenal defensively.

Onana might get save points though. High risk/high reward/loss

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Why would anyone be selling Eze this early - he was great GW1

mu4c_20le

Nah, think long term - Diaz fixtures are shit. He’ll have to make up for your -4, meaning he has to score/assist.

Mbeumo or someone for a -4 with good fixtures would make more sense imo, if your concern is that you cant field 11 good players for this gw.
I think he has very good fixtures. After Newcastle, all of those games are very score-able till Citeh in November. Only thing is he should've gotten him in before the price jump, imo.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Why would anyone be selling Eze this early - he was great GW1
Knees were jerking for those that had him and he didn't return.

Not really. Sheffield are in bad shape, and Forest looked quite alright against Arsenal defensively.

Onana might get save points though. High risk/high reward/loss
Spurs will get goals against that United "defense".

Pat Evra

I am benching Eze this GW, but I just have a feeling he will deliver something against Arsenal.

It's between him and Son and I just want to avoid the double pain when Son scores against us.

Another doubt is Konsa vs Gabriel.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Need to bench one of Cash, Estu, Saliba, Shaw or Mitoma. Nightmare decision. Think I'm down to Saliba vs Shaw at this stage.

vic090482

I've got Elanga on the bench, thinking about getting him in the team instead or Mbuembo on Bruno. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Don't have the funds to get anyone I want, without a hit. Not worth it for GW2.

Edit: Having said that, Henry vs Fulham or Gabriel?
Henry is probably better this week but Arse defence will have a very high effective ownership.

Canuckred64

I'm cautious on Wissa as I benched him last week for his 9 and played Jackson for his 1.

Playing a Forest keeper over United feels risky though doesn't it?
Yes it does feel risky playing Turner over Onana. But Notts Forest is 46% to get a clean sheet, Man Utd are 24%.

ROFLUTION

Cause it’s Pep. He can start Alvarez up top due to Haaland playing a full 90 mins 2 days ago.
Alvarez was only fit for 10-15 mins in the supercup according to Pep, so that seems highly unlikely. Also it’s one of the toughest opponents, there’s literally no reason to bench your best player unless he’s injured.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Week 2 transfer window is now closed
Say what?

Edit: missed the window twice in a row now :lol:

Irrelevant anyway, probs was gonna roll the transfer. The move I was thinking was Gabriel to that new Chelsea RWB but I doubt I would have done it.

Good luck all.