Fantasy Premier League 23/24

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm happy I haven't made a transfer this week.

Pick one between Bowen and JWP?
Depends if you have anything to do with the extra money between them. It always comes in handy. I don't think there will be too much between them points wise at the end of the season. Bowen's highest tally is 209 a couple of seasons back. JWP was a consistent 150 point player at a worse team so he should beat that this season.

Moby

Dick
Depends if you have anything to do with the extra money between them. It always comes in handy. I don't think there will be too much between them points wise at the end of the season. Bowen's highest tally is 209 a couple of seasons back. JWP was a consistent 150 point player at a worse team so he should beat that this season.
True. It's mission set piece vs Sheffield. Last one got 18 points.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I've gone Bowen over JWP simply because the has trolled me for years. Pretty sure JWP has never score or assisted I'm any game I've had him.

Also done a panic -4 to bring in Son for Saka with the potential injury news.

ROFLUTION

Who’s the best pick from Fernandes and Rashford for the next three? CPA BRE shu

it’ll be low block defenses imo with tight space like we saw yesterday and against Wolves.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I've gone Bowen over JWP simply because the has trolled me for years. Pretty sure JWP has never score or assisted I'm any game I've had him.

Also done a panic -4 to bring in Son for Saka with the potential injury news.
Meh. He'd have to be out for more than one game for me to remove him. Same with Maddison.

If either or both of them are out for this weekend my -4 would be Archer > Darwin as that's part of my planned transfer strategy anyway though was hoping not to have to take hits to get to him.

Moby

Dick
Meh. He'd have to be out for more than one game for me to remove him. Same with Maddison.

If either or both of them are out for this weekend my -4 would be Archer > Darwin as that's part of my planned transfer strategy anyway though was hoping not to have to take hits to get to him.
I'll sell Saka if he's missing Bournemouth. 3 of the next 4 are City Chelsea and Newcastle but more importantly you can get any midfielder in the game not named Salah for that money.

I guess it's more tricky for those who need to take a -4 to sell him.

JP77

I'll sell Saka if he's missing Bournemouth. 3 of the next 4 are City Chelsea and Newcastle but more importantly you can get any midfielder in the game not named Salah for that money.

I guess it's more tricky for those who need to take a -4 to sell him.
He’s the top scoring midfielder in the game so far without even fully hitting his stride so far.

even if he misses Bournemouth this weekend the next four really aren’t as bad as they’re being made out. He could easily get something at home to City, Chelsea have been absolutely shocking so far, Sheffield at home could be a mauling and Newcastle he could easily get something too. Not the most amazing run but he’s a guy you fancy to do well against anybody really. Can’t see me dropping him at all this season unless he gets injured for more than one or two games.

Moby

Dick
He’s the top scoring midfielder in the game so far without even fully hitting his stride so far.

even if he misses Bournemouth this weekend the next four really aren’t as bad as they’re being made out. He could easily get something at home to City, Chelsea have been absolutely shocking so far, Sheffield at home could be a mauling and Newcastle he could easily get something too. Not the most amazing run but he’s a guy you fancy to do well against anybody really. Can’t see me dropping him at all this season unless he gets injured for more than one or two games.
I can buy him back after city especially as that is when I am going to WC if needed but I don't see myself spending two GWs of 8.6m midfield money sitting out of the team.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If Saka is out it'd certainly help the how to get Son in debate.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson

You just stick to your sensible strategy and leave me to make stupid knee jerk reaction transfers that always backfire.

RedMist99

Saka, Maddison and Chilwell all doubtful for me. Will have to take my first hit of the season as I was going to get rid of Chilwell next week anyway

RedMist99

Also, Morris has been due to go up in value the last two nights but remains 5.5m. Is that likely because people are bringing him in on wildcards?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I hope this is one of those weeks where people get rid of flagged players who show up on the day and haul big. Always enjoy the meltdown on that one :lol:

saivet

Only just remembered I made an early transfer, Chilwell out (in rage) for Udogie. Given Chilwell hasn't been starting and got injured yesterday means I don't regret it but just looked at my squad and Botman, Saka and Maddison are all doubts.

I have one free transfer left so will see what happens in the press conferences.

Current team:

Pickford
Saliba, Botman, Lockyer
Mitoma, Saka, Rashford, Diaby
Watkins, Morris, Haaland

Subs: Leno, Maddison, Estu, Udogie

The three players with doubts I'd rather keep so won't make a move unless any of them are long term and rely on my bench I think.

Spark

Just taken a -4 for Botman to Walker. Wanted Walker for a while anyway and reckon he’s great value for 5.3. Fixtures just aren’t great for my other defenders (Cash, Udogie).

Will go with Estu - Trips - Walker.

This is the way….

…until tomorrow.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Just taken a -4 for Botman to Walker. Wanted Walker for a while anyway and reckon he’s great value for 5.3. Fixtures just aren’t great for my other defenders (Cash, Udogie).

This is the way….

…until tomorrow.
Botman is definitely out?

I took an early double transfer like a noob and have yellow flags on botman Maddison and saka

Saka is the only one I'm sure will miss and I only have Udogie to come on.. Which isn't great considering he's facing Liverpool

ROFLUTION

This is the way….

…until tomorrow.
Why would you go that way? Walker’s fixtures turns bad, Botman’s turn nice?

Moby

Dick
I hope this is one of those weeks where people get rid of flagged players who show up on the day and haul big. Always enjoy the meltdown on that one :lol:
Not happening in the age of leaks and people tracking team buses. We have 7 matches on Saturday which involve all the doubtful players. So will wait till deadline and decide then.

JP77

I can buy him back after city especially as that is when I am going to WC if needed but I don't see myself spending two GWs of 8.6m midfield money sitting out of the team.
Fair enough mate, depends on the situation you're in really. I have enough to cover him this week from the bench and I'm likely going to WC after this weekends fixtures anyway so doesn't make much sense for me to take a -4 here.

suheilsworld

I have already taken a -4 hit and done my transfers before the Saka and Botman update. Will have to pray for Romero vs Liv and Archer vs WHU to come through

Moby

Dick
Fair enough mate, depends on the situation you're in really. I have enough to cover him this week from the bench and I'm likely going to WC after this weekends fixtures anyway so doesn't make much sense for me to take a -4 here.
Yeah totally depends if you need to take a hit or dont have a WC. It will be a free transfer for me and I have the WC ready to get this guy if he is fit soon.

Spark

Botman is definitely out?

I took an early double transfer like a noob and have yellow flags on botman Maddison and saka

Saka is the only one I'm sure will miss and I only have Udogie to come on.. Which isn't great considering he's facing Liverpool
Honestly I just kneejerk based on this thread. He will probably get another double figure haul now that I've -4'd him out the team. I just didn't want U-dogg coming on vs Liverpool (I'd be very pleased with a bad decision on my part) or Cash vs Brighton, when I've got Estu and Mitoma.

Walker got 11 points and I had 0.8 ITB so thought feck it. Already been made to realise his fixtures are shit, but feck it :lol:

RedDevil@84

Just wait until tomorrow. Pressers will happen and also we'll no doubt get pictures from training leaking.

Does look like one of those weeks where wildcards are pulled and hits are flying about though.
Any chance of Saka price drop and Son price up happen tonight?