Fantasy Premier League 23/24

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I have Son and Neto. Should I replace both of them after todays game with Saka and Mitoma for a -4?

My midfield currently is: Neto - Son - Bowen - Salah.

My forwards currently: Watkins - Alvarez - Haaland.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Thinking of joining the no Haaland club and bringing in Alvarez.

Got Watkins, Salah, Maddison and Son but wouldn't mind beefing up elsewhere.

Rest of my squad is Turner, Areola, Digne, Cash, Van de Ven, Lascelles, Kabore, Neto, Mbeumo, Archer.

I think it's only a matter of time before Neto stops contributing, I've got no Arsenal coverage, very late to the table but there's Trippier who seems like a must have. Could sort all that out over the course of a few weeks.

Not going to do it this week as I only have 1 transfer but maybe after the derby depending on how Haaland/Alvarez do.

Last edited:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I could do Diaby and Walker to Martinelli and Tsimikas. Risk with Diaby playing Luton but I don't want him long term anyway.

Or even Diaby and Alvarez to Martinelli and Ferguson. Ferguson still a minutes risk though even with Welbeck injured.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Got into the top 50K with my Saturday score of 83. No Spurs players though, probably kicking me back towards 500k. Thankfully Udogie came off before 60th minute so no CS points for a player a lot of my mini rivals have.

Chipper

Adulterer.
95 points for the week, that'll do. Think everyone scored quite big this week but I'm satisfied.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Decent shout. Would you go Mitoma and Saka over Gordon and Son?
Yeah I would personally. But that’s quite reluctant as I’d keep Son if I could.

I’m having trouble myself on what the ideal / template midfield is right now - it’s a nightmare. It’s very hard to get Salah, Son, Maddison, Saka, Mitoma which would probably me my five if budget allowed.

I’m weighing up Mbeumo to Martinelli - which means no Saka. Or I’m going to have to swap out one of Maddison / Son for Saka, which I don’t massively want to do.

Frank Grimes

99 points. Maddison losing out on 2 bonus points and Udogie going off was a little annoying but happy out overall. Was at 3m Saturday night (from 1.8m) and now up to 750k, wildcard kicking in.

RedMist99

Only way I can squeeze in Saka or Odegaard is by sacrificing Son. Not sure I can justify it but that Sheff Utd fixture for Arsenal could really hurt with no cover in there

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just about got me a 71 with the two goal scorers, up to the heady heights in my league of 73!

Season defining decision is whether to stick with Haaland out on the wildcard now.
Am sure Maguire and Evans can keep him out. Gulp.

Suv666

I’ll stick with Son for a week more.
Trying to get in Salah is a fecking headache

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
After a horrific start only just now into the 2m mark.

Worst start of any FPL season for me GW 5 and 7 absolutely killed my rank.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah real form v fixtures dilemma now for Son & Maddison owners. Both look so important to that Spurs attack but a run now of...

Palace (A)
Chelsea (H)
Wolves (A)
Villa (H)
City (A)
West Ham (H)
Newcastle (H)

Doesn't scream points at me with so many other good options from from teams with better fixtures..

Sensible thing for people who own both might be to ditch one of them (Maddison if you can as he was quite deep at times yesterday) and see how they look after a few of those tougher games..

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
82 and a slight green arrow.

2 weeks in a row the captain pick has cost me considerable gains. Should have stayed on Salah

Got in Tsimikas for Colwill early before his price rise.

I may role my 2nd transfer if no other price changes occur.

GW11 team so far - 1.2 in the bank

Areola

Burn - Udogie - Tsimikas - Cash

Salah (c) - Maddison - Son - Diaby

Haaland - Watkins

Subs: Turner, Neto, Archer, Taylor

Possible transfer plans next 2 weeks

Maddison to Saka
Udogie to Gabriel
Diaby to Mitoma

OR for longer play - GW13+

Diaby and Neto out, Bowen and Adringa in. This depends on how Brighton rotate and if Adringa starts on the right with Solly's injury. I'd love Bowen in anyway, but I'm short 0.2 on the 'Plan A' above. I do like my 3-5-2 or 4-4-2, that gives me what I need in flexibility regardless of what I go with.

Last edited:

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Son vs Saka
Isak vs Alvarez

I have Saka now, but I wonder if I should switch to Son even though he costs 1 million more. Keep in mind that I already have Maddison and that Saka is the only Arsenal player in my team.

Isak vs Alvarez is driving me up a tree. I had Isak in the beginning but he didn't give me that many points, so I switched to Alvarez. And then Isak got a bunch of points! :lol: Keep in mind that I already have Haaland (my captain).