Fantasy Premier League 23/24

suheilsworld

So I played FH accidentally and have Haaland and Isak and Watkins. Want to replace Watkins for a week and have 8.4m itb. Jackson or Alvarez

TrueRed79

Still mulling over selling Watkins for Darwin. Problem is that I'll be taking a hit to do it......

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Still undecided about moving on from Bowen, he's been great. Keeping Watkins.

Nickosaur

I had the rare need to put Archer in my starting XI today so of course Sheffield United are two goals down and playing with 10 men at HT.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Getting CS from gk this year is a mission impossible. Luton scored from first shot on target and killed Flekken's CS.

athlonmax

Supports
Malaysian National Team
Changing Taylor to Watkins in the last minute of the deadline really felt good :devil:

Chipper

Adulterer.
Martinelli>Saka done. First time I've done a transfer before games were finished, assessing injuries and suspensions but it really needed doing.

Still need to sort out my defence but I can muddle through next week.

Cash (City H) - bench
Branthwaite (Newcastle H) - Bench

Guehi (Bournemouth H) - start
Tsimikas (Sheff Utd A) - start
Lascelles (Everton A) - start

Cash likely out the following week if I can. Arsenal defender incoming.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Have Beyer as first replacement on my bench with Watkins starting. Would be so annoying if Watkins doesn't start but comes off the bench, I am expecting that though :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Darwin plays Sheffield who have been thrashed by Bournemouth and Burnley last two games. :lol: By far the worst team to target.

We all need to apologise to @Dirty Schwein for pissing on Luton.
Luckily we've been ok defensively once our actual defenders returned from injury.

Zen

I love that Daniel Bentley 7 pointer :lol:

How long is Sa out for.... though I'm more inclined to put Kelleher in until my wildcard to replace Turner, but Areola's fixtures are cushty, so scrap that idea.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Darwin plays Sheffield who have been thrashed by Bournemouth and Burnley last two games. :lol: By far the worst team to target.

We all need to apologise to @Dirty Schwein for pissing on Luton.
Outside chance he's benched for that though assuming he starts tomorrow. Could be Gakpo up front.

My ml rival has just brought Darwin in for Watkins as well. Isak feels like more of a hold longer term if Wilson is still out. Better gw18 fixture as well.

No rush to decide either way. I can take a price rise tonight.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Got 29 with 4 played, happy with that for now. I'm in the top 50k overall and top 5 in both RedCafe leagues, a few differentials have worked nicely in the last couple of weeks.

Moby

Dick
Outside chance he's benched for that though assuming he starts tomorrow. Could be Gakpo up front.

My ml rival has just brought Darwin in for Watkins as well. Isak feels like more of a hold longer term if Wilson is still out. Better gw18 fixture as well.

No rush to decide either way. I can take a price rise tonight.
Yeah can go for Isak as well but Newcastle have Europe as well so I can see Isak getting benched once in that good 17-18-19 run as 19 is midweek same as 15. And given how Sheffield are I'll take 30 minutes of Darwin vs them as worst case. Also Newcastle are great at home but next two are away so might not be as good.

Darwin as usual has trolled me since three GWs now so he always comes with that warning. I just want a player vs Sheffield every week now. :lol: