Fantasy Premier League 23/24

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Ffs all those Trippier owners should get minus 5 points for the 5 points Laceselles owners lost.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Richarlison, you blond Calvert Lewis prick

Nickosaur

Triple Newcastle went well tonight.
Edit- At least I can say Dubravka got more points than Areola!

Rightnr

Ffs I need another Porro assist.
Yup, after weeks of treading water, I'm finally about to close in on my ML leader where 1st and 2nd had 2 Newcastle defenders (I'm getting Trippier next week).

Porro is a great asset this season.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Mbeumo>Bowen done. Kneejerk reaction to Bowen scoring tonight. Forget Palmer.

Areola>Dubravka as well for the -4. Worried after them shipping 3 and I suppose I could have gone Kelleher for the easier fixture, but he'd need replacing sooner.

Rightnr

Bloody Spuds, the only player left in play for my leader was Ward-Prowse. Bottlejob club.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
4 point swing for Porro in a couple of minutes. Richarlison misses a sitter of an assist then a stupid goal puts in a minus 1 :lol:

Rightnr

4 point swing for Porro in a couple of minutes. Richarlison misses a sitter of an assist then a stupid goal puts in a minus 1 :lol:
I literally lost 10 points on that goal versus my direct rival. Ward-Prowse goes to +7 with the BPs, Porro and Bowen drop BPs and -1 for the 2nd goal.

Bloody disaster.

Chipper

Adulterer.
32, on a -4 for the weekend already.

At least Son blanked. Only thing that went for me.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Blanks from 10 including Son, Salah, Watkins, Haaland, Gordon and Trippier. I'll fall out of 100k from about 40k. Tough week!

Chipper

Adulterer.
Son out surely? Seems no longer effective.
I stuck by him for 3 weeks after Maddison's injury. After he blanked in all 3 I took him out only for him to get 10 points against City.

Hard to say but it is 4 blanks out of 5 now, 3.6 point rolling average over those 5. Not great for a 9.6m asset but could be worse.

Moby

Dick
I stuck by him for 3 weeks after Maddison's injury. After he blanked in all 3 I took him out only for him to get 10 points against City!

Hard to say but it is 4 blanks out of 5 now, 3.3 point rolling average over those 5. Not great for a 9.6m asset.
Who else is consistently delivering points though?

Chipper

Adulterer.
Who else is consistently delivering points though?
With Mbeumo injured not many outside of Salah and Saka and I think everyone has those 2 already.

3 of Palmer, Hwang, Bowen, Gordon if going without Son in a 3-5-2?

I ended up being duped by a Martinelli European performance, then convinced myself Sterling was about to start hauling every week.

Last edited:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
43 doesn’t feel bad this week at all, I have managed to slightly catch up in my MLs. I was on track to do much better before Trippier’s disaster class though.

I think I will persist with my Haaland-less team despite tasty looking Luton fixture. I could get him and Garnacho for Salah and Alvarez but I always planned to get him back for GW19 only and I will stick to this plan.

Getting Gabriel was a disaster. Brainthwaite who was otherwise going to be in my team and not the bench got 9 and 7 in consecutive games.

Chipper

Adulterer.
I'm bored. More on the Son question.

His points/blanks versus a selection of other midfielders since Maddison got injured.

Son = 18 points, 4 blanks

Gordon = 34 points, 2 blanks
Kudus = 33/2 blanks
Salah = 31/2
Palmer = 29/2
Saka = 28/1
Hwang = 25/2
Bowen = 24/1 (4 starts only)
Bailey = 22/2 (3 starts, 2 sub apps.)
Sterling = 21/2
Mbeumo= 20/2 - injured
Odegaard = 18/1 (3 starts only)

Only included players who have blanked twice or less because we all like consistency. Quite a few others have scored more points than Son but it includes many that look like flash in the pans. Iwobi, Willian, McNeil etc.

Vernon Philander

How many minutes / games do we think Garnacho will get over the next 10 GWs?

I know he’s in Rashfords spot but seeing as Rash was shunted out to the right in the previous few and Garnachos form is so good, I’m thinking he’s now quite nailed.

thoughts ?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
How many minutes / games do we think Garnacho will get over the next 10 GWs?

I know he’s in Rashfords spot but seeing as Rash was shunted out to the right in the previous few and Garnachos form is so good, I’m thinking he’s now quite nailed.

thoughts ?
It's his spot to lose at the moment but he's only 1 bad game away from losing it really.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Had Porro fomo and despite Son being flagged I've took a -4 to bring him in for Cash as my squad is getting thin. Got the exact money for Martinelli > Saka and Alvarez > Watkins left.

Bus team...

Areola
Trippier Tsimikas Porro
Salah Son Martinelli Gordon Palmer
Haaland (c) Alvarez

Subs: Dubravka, Archer, Gabriel, Kabore

ROFLUTION

Really considering the cheaper options this year with all these injuries. Seems like you need to do about 3 subs every week just because of the mayhem injuries are causing. I don't want to plan already for asia cup and Afcon, but damn - if you need to take hits because of those too, then we're in for a lot of transfers.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
That feeling when your bench almost gets as many points as your starting 11, but everyone played :(

NeglectedGoat

44 points this GW. I'll take that. Gonna take Diaby out for Hee Chan which will leave me with a bit of extra cash. Not sure where to spend it yet.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
How many of you have both Salah and Haaland? I'm seriously considering it, but I need to wait 2 more rounds (already used my wildcard).

This would be the double-change to make it happen:

Trippier -> Mykolenko
Son -> Salah

Clear downgrade in defence, but clear upgrade in attack. Looking at the points total this is actually a downgrade, but I feel that Spurs will continue their drop.