Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Zen

Alvarez goal ruled off, also had a sitter in the firth minute saved(or missed I forgot), now DCL just had a brilliant save prevent him.... not for me this week. Except those clean sheets rule.

klsv

No idea what to do now. I've got Semenyo, Watkins and Alvarez currently. Would like to take out the latter and bring back Haaland once he's fit again but City has a blank next GW anyway, so I've got 14.1 to spend on a striker for the next GW but nobody looks good enough.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
If the game counts, I'll take it but I imagine the bonus surely won't.

In which case I have Colwill first off the bench, so it makes no difference.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If the game counts, I'll take it but I imagine the bonus surely won't.

In which case I have Colwill first off the bench, so it makes no difference.
Would be weird if they allowed the points to stay in. Even weirder if they decided not to then apply the bonus points to that point.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Of course I have Raul with -2 first on my bench to replace Solanke.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wtf is going on with that suspended game, hope they null and void it!
Seems the obvious solution. The game hasn't been completed, so can't count, like it doesn't in records, stats and goals etc.
The fantasy scout people are talking all sorts of madness, like the teams accepting the draw, playing the last 30mins etc.

Surely you cancel this one, have it played at another time, as if it had been postponed.

Red Star One

Seems the obvious solution. The game hasn't been completed, so can't count, like it doesn't in records, stats and goals etc.
The fantasy scout people are talking all sorts of madness, like the teams accepting the draw, playing the last 30mins etc.

Surely you cancel this one, have it played at another time, as if it had been postponed.
not much of a precedent in England as the last in-game Premier League abandonment was Watford v Wigan Athletic in 2006/07, but in continental football playing the last 30 min meaning finishing the suspended game another day is not unheard of.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
not much of a precedent in England as the last in-game Premier League abandonment was Watford v Wigan Athletic in 2006/07, but in continental football playing the last 30 min meaning finishing the suspended game another day is not unheard of.
Abandoned games are just played in full on another day in England.

I've been to 3 from memory. A mixture of fog/icy pitch, lightning/storm and absolute monsoon.

One at half time, two at about 65.

Nickosaur

If I take my bias out of it as a Solanke owner... there is no way his points should stay and I fully expect them to announce this today.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
If I take my bias out of it as a Senesi and Kabore owner… they should settle it as a 0-0 and announce this today.

Lux Thunder

Certainly don't make a transfer until the end of the week.
And really think carefully about either triple Newc defence or triple Chelsea.
Both look well off it at the moment.
One of my plans to go with Sterling, Palmer and Colwill against Sheffield wouldn't be as bad now, isn’t it ? That’s why we love and hate this game at the same time. :lol:

saivet

If I take my bias out of it as a Solanke owner... there is no way his points should stay and I fully expect them to announce this today.
I've transferred in Solanke for this GW and first on my bench is Lockyer.

I could see a situation where the points remain but with no bonus points being handed out. Given the points tables have updated, I'm not sure if they will retrospectively remove points from the GW. Similar to how OGs or change of goals scorers weren't changed on FPL retrospectively at that panel they had (though FPL have their own)

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I've transferred in Solanke for this GW and first on my bench is Lockyer.

I could see a situation where the points remain but with no bonus points being handed out. Given the points tables have updated, I'm not sure if they will retrospectively remove points from the GW. Similar to how OGs or change of goals scorers weren't changed on FPL retrospectively at that panel they had (though FPL have their own)
And then what happens when the game is replayed?

saivet

And then what happens when the game is replayed?
If it's replayed this GW then the points reset and the scores are updated accordingly? If it's another GW then a duplicate fixture for the teams. I think normal rules could go out of the window for a rare situation like this.

I'm not really sure how it would work or if there are any recent FPL examples of a match being abandoned mid game.

Reverting players to 0 is fine but suspect there could be some issues after scores have already been updated.

Red Star One

Sun and Mail (terrible sources but they run it first for the engagement) already confirm the game will be replayed in full, so I expect the points to be voided after the official Premier League announcement. I wonder when the replay is - this midweek seems good as neither Bournemouth or Luton have games before the weekend, but is it too early? Would it count for the current GW, or it would be for the next GW - meaning Solanke has a DGW and everyone transfers him in?

Zen

No idea what to do now. I've got Semenyo, Watkins and Alvarez currently. Would like to take out the latter and bring back Haaland once he's fit again but City has a blank next GW anyway, so I've got 14.1 to spend on a striker for the next GW but nobody looks good enough.
Get used to having a shit load of money in the bank is the answer here by the way.... Salah and Son about to go away on top of this Haaland blank.

saivet

I was 50/50 on taking out Martinelli or Kudus for for Son. Son blanked so it didn't go well but feeling fortunate I chose to take out Martinelli instead of Kudus. Martinelli can make me regret the transfer still though!

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

I was planning on doing Son to Kudus when the Asia cup rolls around. Looks like I'm going to have to accept Kudus' inevitable price hike before then. You can guarantee he won't blank vs United next weekend either but I can't risk taking Son out just yet.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Watkins has been a rank killer all season and as soon as I bring him in... Can't even get his customary 5 pointer. fecking Twatkins.