Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Have to give it to Pep. He really likes making fun of FPL managers. Last year it was the same shit with KdB - 1 point from a DGW.

But not this year you sarcastic fraud.

RedDevil@84

Of course City get a clean sheet which Ake misses. This season has been one of the worst in terms of luck.

Rightnr

Predictable that Haaland slips to 2 BPs. 2 goals in two games from these free-scoring cnuts.

Team made of frauds.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Haaland 2 bonus in the end?
8 points tonight so 24 tonight and 30 overall.

Not great, but a lot better than it looked on 70!

Moby

Dick
Haaland 2 bonus in the end?
8 points tonight so 24 tonight and 30 overall.

Not great, but a lot better than it looked on 70!
He gave me 8 last year on the TC and 10 this year. These are barely acceptable single week scores from this guy. So overall pretty disappointing but it is what it is. At least this time it's the whole game base. Last year was a split and Rashfors was there as well so that cost me more.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He gave me 8 last year on the TC and 10 this year. These are barely acceptable single week scores from this guy. So overall pretty disappointing but it is what it is. At least this time it's the whole game base. Last year was a split and Rashfors was there as well so that cost me more.
Just terrible timing as early season he'd have probably scored 3 across the games no worries and spank those brave souls who don't have him at all.

However we have to be grateful that 1 goal went in, both for hoping Liverpool don't win it and also scraping some points in.

JP77

Brilliant result on not putting the TC on Haaland. Hoping for a nice Salah DGW now.

Jota out for Neto tonight after the news on his injury. Gives me 11 for the weekend as long as fecking Estupinan plays. Main rivals in my work league used TC on Haaland and the other used their free hit and still scored lower than me. Hopefully GW 29 is a bloodbath.

Moby

Dick
Hoping for a nice Salah DGW now.
I'm no Ben Crellin but they can only have one if they play in FA Cup in 29 right? And assuming they win that they will double in 37 which will be Everton away and Villa away. Not bad.

Hopefully they get knocked out in this round of fa cup. No doubles and we get them in the blank.

Withnail

Yet another DGW where I'd have been better off not making any transfers. The injury to Jota, after getting rid of Solanke to bring him in, along with Haaland and KDB doing bugger all really fecked me over.

Moby

Dick
Currently on a 12 points gain over the field that can be easily wiped out tomorrow as I have no one with Jota out. Need Luton to score one at least. Will still be a drop.

Canuckred64

Does anyone know if Jota price has already dropped or droppin tonight?
Could drop tonight he's right on edge. But it depends when you bought him. I bought on Feb 13th for 8.2. He rose to 8.3 the next day and it looks like he will drop back to what I paid for him. So no gain no lose, no rush for me to sell unless it looks like he will drop again by Saturday.

Rightnr

Solanke scored as much as Haaland, more than Toney and Alvarez and probably Nunez in their DGWs. And Rasmus outscored all of them :lol: .

This is FPL heritage.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Solanke scored as much as Haaland, more than Toney and Alvarez and probably Nunez in their DGWs. And Rasmus outscored all of them :lol: .

This is FPL heritage.
Amazing. One of the strangest dgw's ever. The Liverpool double injury was incredibly unlucky and Haaland turning into Darwin Nunez MK2 was textbook.

Rightnr

Fingers crossed it stays this way.

Don't want to link the express but the direct quotes don't look good for Nunez. Hoping Salah stays out as well.

My personal problem is my rival has Diaz but even with his other VvD, Barkley and Doughty, he'll struggle to bridge the 40+ GW lead I currently hold.

Of all the weeks to be hitting 100+, I was not expecting it to be this one :lol: