Fantasy Premier League 23/24

SteveCoppellFan

Wtf is this rotating wanker on about? Just start Estupidman tomorrow ffs.
This is my main decision this game week.

If i get early team news Estu is playing then I will just replace Palmer with Hwang, If he is not starting then I will have to replace him instead.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Have done Darwin to Watkins.

Am debating a -4 for Jota to Rashy or Hwang.
Rashy great fixture but has City away soon.
Also would need to decide who to bench.

Estu v Alvarez. If Alvarez is benched it'd be him for.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I’ve done it. Garnacho captain over Haaland. Such an unnecessary risk but feck it.
He's been in potential double digit haul mode for weeks now. Only come off once so far. Hope today is another.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I read that Estu will start based on a Brighton source. People say it's pretty accurate but I have no idea. I'll just leave him in. He'll be gone soon anyway.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Let's hope Kdb comes on when City struggle to score this time.
They've been strangely sub par recently, albeit missing loads of chances v Chelsea.

Hopefully no KDB means Alvarez continues to start. Think he's started every prem game this season. The doubt was because a lot of them didn't have KDB or Haaland starting, but he's continued when both are back again.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You might wanna mute that source mate.

Benched again. :lol:
Now that is a pickle, as his arsehole manager always brings him on, meaning an inevitable 1 pointer later. Doh.
Although KDB might not come on anyway, so it might not matter.

Brought the Wolves lad in, so when he blanks I can share in the moans

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Haha for me it was irrelevant, I had no choice but to start him. But yeah, can't trust any cnut from Brighton that's for sure.
There's a few of these "must have" signings that have been absolute busts.

Estu and KDB recently.

Moby

Dick
There's a few of these "must have" signings that have been absolute busts.

Estu and KDB recently.
Managed to swerve both. Think Hwang joined this list after pulling a hammy after 10 minutes.

Feels like I've used up all my luck in the recent gws and it's gonna come crashing down now. :lol:

Chipper

Adulterer.
FFS, thought the deadline was at 2. Logged on at 1:45 and missed it. :lol:

Doesn't matter anyway, I forgot I had so little choice with my starting XI. Only thing I could have done was switch which goalie started. Seeing as the bench 'keeper is Neto vs. City I probably wouldn't have anyway.

Lineup:

Areola
Gabriel, Saliba, Branthwaite
Garnacho, Douglas Luiz, Saka, Foden
Alvarez, Haaland (C), Watkins

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Managed to swerve both. Think Hwang joined this list after pulling a hammy after 10 minutes.

Feels like I've used up all my luck in the recent gws and it's gonna come crashing down now. :lol:
This year is a lot less stressy being 25th in my work league rather than the usual money positions top 8.

In fairness numbers have gone from about 85 to 111! I need to stop letting in decent players, and only let zero transfers by November types in!