Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Even with the shit results, I managed to close the gap from 28 to 19 points. Then Mateta goes ahead and ruins my season. Absolute shit cnut.

saik

13.6m for this bum to earn me 6 points as a captain in 2 games. Utterly useless twat.

saivet

116 pts on the bench boost with bonus points from Branthwaite and Pickford yet I can't get choosing Isak over Mateta out of my mind.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
116 points in the end from 10 players.
Everton insane haul for Pickford and Branthwaite rescuing it completely.

RedDevil@84

122 pts on a freehit, which is usually a very good haul, but my ML mate with no chips got 143. Luckily he didn't go for a differential captain in Odegaard or Mateta. Else I would have been cooked.
Blanks today from Solanke and Eze was ridiculous.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Rubbish night that after last night and the weekend. 139 all out.

feckin captain Salah literally my lowest scoring player (along with Robertson). Wanker. He's got to go.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I thought I was on course to break even versus my wildcarding rival until that Mateta howler of a performance.

It wouldn't be so bad if Palmer, Gusto and what looks like Haaland won't play on my BB week. And rival has Foden still to come...

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Better use some of these points I've made in my mini league to sort my squad out. Pray that some of those flags disappear but I need a new goalkeeper now with Neto being dropped plus a mostly new defence along with Salah, Morris and possibly Saka to bin.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I thought I was on course to break even versus my wildcarding rival until that Mateta howler of a performance.

It wouldn't be so bad if Palmer, Gusto and what looks like Haaland won't play on my BB week. And rival has Foden still to come...
Yeah my rival has Foden to come as well. He'll haul with Haaland out.

Rightnr

Yeah my rival has Foden to come as well. He'll haul with Haaland out.
If I see a 2nd Foden haul while he's out of my team, I might just lose it.

In other news, I looked at my rank last year and I got top 300k with 2466. Will finish this GW on 2121 and probably in the top 100k (despite the efforts of that scrub Salah) and so it seems unlikely I'll even match that. Feels like a lower-scoring season but with no Kane and weaker Haaland, it makes sense.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
126 points with a bench boost activated, not bad but Mateta and White still killed me in my mini leagues. Fortunately had immense haul from defense with Raya, Pickford, Branthwaite, Andersen and Gabriel. Currently within 30 points off top in all my mini leagues so pretty open.

Took -4 to bring in Son, Jackson and Brennan for the weekend, and positioning for decisive GW37.

Chipper

Adulterer.
75. Pile of wank but could have been even worse. No Palmer or first sub Toney brought Branthwaite into action.

Akanji and Foden up tomorrow.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
66 all out with a -2 Emerson to come in after Haaland doesn't play tonight.

A season finishing gameweek.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That Mateta haul is outrageous!

A real game changing week.

To score 116 (pending a Haaland miracle turnout tonight), and still have taken 20-30point gubs off some players is madness.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looking at it closer
74 points from 4 defenders in one game week is insanity.
And front 6 not scoring more than 9 points individually too, including big hitters with doubles!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
What the feck do I do with this...

Neto Areola
Gusto Zab Gabriel Reguillon Udogie
Salah Saka Foden Son Palmer
Morris Haaland Isak

Nothing in the bank and no free transfers left.

What would you prioritise? Salah has to go for Gordon I think though might not be a priority. Will free up funds everywhere else though. If Haaland is out I'll probably need Morris gone this week for a better striker. Udogie obviously has to go now as does Neto. Those 4 but in what order? And for who?

Patchbeard

I basically just play this for a H2H league with a mate. We were tied going into this GW for WDL but also very very close for overall Pts (which is effectively GD in a H2H league).

He's gambled on triple Palace for a -8 this GW, so as a result is going to beat me by nearly 100 pts...

Thank feck we are playing on weekly H2H and not on overall points, otherwise it would suddenly be season over!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I basically just play this for a H2H league with a mate. We were tied going into this GW for WDL but also very very close for overall Pts (which is effectively GD in a H2H league).

He's gambled on triple Palace for a -8 this GW, so as a result is going to beat me by nearly 100 pts...

Thank feck we are playing on weekly H2H and not on overall points, otherwise it would suddenly be season over!
:lol:

SteveCoppellFan

167 all out.

Was praying for a Salah blank, only for bloody Branthwaite and Maguire to haul to help the leader.

That sod has run god like all season.

Gawge

117 (FH) all done. Happy with that, even though it could/should have gone even better, with the bad pick of Salah as (C) even against my gut, and Neto in goal.

My mini-league rival Bench Boosted and is on 1pt from the bench (after taking a -8), like 60pts all played, so made a huge gain and I'm back in the lead after being nearly 100pts off a couple of months back.

Luck always comes into these things, but feel very content in my adamant position that FH34 had wayyyy more potential than FH29.

Rightnr

I'm finishing on 102 with a BB which includes Leno's 2 points, as I don't expect Haaland to play.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Someone in my league gets 12 point Maguire in as 1st sub.

Talk about undeserved. Not playing him v Sheff Utd at home, conceding 2 but still hauling!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
What the feck do I do with this...

Neto Areola
Gusto Zab Gabriel Reguillon Udogie
Salah Saka Foden Son Palmer
Morris Haaland Isak

Nothing in the bank and no free transfers left.

What would you prioritise? Salah has to go for Gordon I think though might not be a priority. Will free up funds everywhere else though. If Haaland is out I'll probably need Morris gone this week for a better striker. Udogie obviously has to go now as does Neto. Those 4 but in what order? And for who?
I'm in a similar boat:

Neto
Gabriel, Gusto, Reguilon
Salah, Saka, Son, Maddison, Palmer
Haaland, Solanke

Subs: Areola, Muniz, Doughty, Udogie

My only issue is, I'm trying to catch points on a guy who is about to play his WC. So probably makes sense for me to keep the likes of Salah as he will most likely take him out.

The obvious transfer is Salah/Saka to Gordon and Muniz to Isaak but I reckon my rival will do exactly that on his WC so I'm a bit stuck.

Maybe I do Udogie to Burn and Saka to Gordon and then see what he does then go from there.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
FH GW34 has left me with 112 - which is frustrating given I left Bruno on the bench as a single gameweeker :wenger:

I now have to somehow morph this team into a GW37 BB ready team:

Petrovic (Neto)
Gabriel White Gusto* Bradley* Udogie**
Salah Foden Son Palmer* Garnacho
Solanke Isak Darwin

*Yellow, **Orange.

I have three FTs to use before starting GW37, which means really I need to sack off Bradley and Udogie for sure given they aren't likely to play much from now on.
My main opponent in my friends league is 20 points behind me with a WC and BB to go.

I feel I'm doomed. Not sure what defenders to target for GW37.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I'm in a similar boat:

Neto
Gabriel, Gusto, Reguilon
Salah, Saka, Son, Maddison, Palmer
Haaland, Solanke

Subs: Areola, Muniz, Doughty, Udogie

My only issue is, I'm trying to catch points on a guy who is about to play his WC. So probably makes sense for me to keep the likes of Salah as he will most likely take him out.

The obvious transfer is Salah/Saka to Gordon and Muniz to Isaak but I reckon my rival will do exactly that on his WC so I'm a bit stuck.

Maybe I do Udogie to Burn and Saka to Gordon and then see what he does then go from there.
He'll surely get Newcastle players in on his wildcard. Yeah I'm not sure if I should keep Salah either. Gusto and Palmer back in training at least so that's 2 flags handled. Although James is as well apparently.

Just seen this crazy stat about Gordon actually...

Rightnr

He'll surely get Newcastle players in on his wildcard. Yeah I'm not sure if I should keep Salah either. Gusto and Palmer back in training at least so that's 2 flags handled. Although James is as well apparently.

Just seen this crazy stat about Gordon actually...

Gordon is the budget (in terms of FPL points) Palmer. He's great at home but shite away, mostly because Newcastle suck away, especially against London teams.