g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 23/24

troylocker

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Chelsea actually playing like a team. Not seen that in some seasons…

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Chelsea balling out and my Chelsea defender is injured while Madueke and Jackson are stealing Palmer's bonus points.

Need Mr Cold to score another to limit the Haaland damage.

Rightnr

It all started so well and now the poundland Drogba is going to kill my rank...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bloody Jackson. He's done this a week too early and now no-one will be without him next week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Seen 3 in my league with Jackson on the bench.
What a decision and why?!

Need Bruno to play to block 2 of them, the other won't get him in anyway.

Sir Marcus

How likely is it that Bruno plays tomorrow? Hopefully we take precautions with the FA Cup to play for…

suheilsworld

Time to get Jackson in for Watkins for 37? I have Isak and Haaland as well. Perfect for my BB. Who else can I get? Højlund?
But if I want Jackson , I have to either bin Gusto or The chelsea goalie

Last edited:

stretford_oslo

On 101 pts with Son and Maguire to play, good week that. Should be back in 50k OR after this one.
Should’ve played Petrovic instead of Ederson but no complaints.

Rightnr

In a week where I only need Son to do something to get 11/11 non-blanks, my rank will tank because of the robot and Jackson of all people :lol:

0161_UNITED

Salah. If he absolutely goes off, it could save my GW and season. Strange having him as a massive differential.

troylocker

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Really hoping Bruno overcomes his injury and plays.
Yup! Both for us and for the FPL. There’s a lot of points coming in from benches if Bruno doesn’t play.

I’ve had a decent round so far: 95 with Son and Dalot left.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yup! Both for us and for the FPL. There’s a lot of points coming in from benches if Bruno doesn’t play.

I’ve had a decent round so far: 95 with Son and Dalot left.
100% this. He needs to play to stop some Jackson 16s coming in.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
In a week where I only need Son to do something to get 11/11 non-blanks, my rank will tank because of the robot and Jackson of all people :lol:
An out of form Son for an out of form Tottenham, at a ground they never do anything at.

Would be amazing points if they come, and I'm an owner!

Rightnr

An out of form Son for an out of form Tottenham, at a ground they never do anything at.

Would be amazing points if they come, and I'm an owner!
I only have Son to defend against my ML chaser and to have any Spuds doubler. I don't trust them but this guy has the occasional screamer in him out of nothing.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I only have Son to defend against my ML chaser and to have any Spuds doubler. I don't trust them but this guy has the occasional screamer in him out of nothing.
Two Tottenham doubles make him an 100% necessary percentage play, and this game is just one we have to endure in the middle.
Sod's law is that you have him - minimal spoils. Don't have him and he'd rack up untold points and you'd curse yourself for not having a high ceiling player in a couple of doubles.

Rightnr

My word, that Spuds defence starts each game on negative points :lol: . And we're still below them

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Despite a Palmer goal and Petrovic cleanie it feels like a bit of an arse of a day so far.

Salah running amok against a shocking Tottenham and Jackson's haul.

I thought I'd seen my head to head pal off, with a 100 point week this week, but he's had Palmer(c), Salah and Jackson so isn't out of it just yet.
Him not captaining Haaland a huge miss for him though.

He's got BB like me but also a slight dangerous TC.
Thankfully he can't do both next week!