Fellaini watch | Retires

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Soft as feck, yellow at worst that.
Nah, its a deliberate move to elbow the player, whether its taken the other guys head off or not its intent so he has to go.

Guy is a shithouse plain and simple.

Ekeke

Dangerous. Elbow near the eye, looks deliberate

Surprised he wasnt sent off much more for us with his tendancy to elbow players

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Marouane Fellaini on being linked with move to Spurs: "Jose is special for me. We text each other, we call each other from time to time. He's taken over at Spurs and he's doing well. I wish him all the best. But I am good where I am now."

Brophs

The One and Only
EDIT: Deleting my original post because people seemed to think it was a serious comment, rather than a joke about the usual replies in Fellaini threads.

Last edited:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Glad to hear he's doing fine. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Get well soon, Marouanne. Say what you like about him but he was always a warrior for us.

el3mel

Bad news. Hopefully he will recover well and fast. Was a very good option for us, scored many important goals and helped us a lot, whatever people like to admit it or hate it.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

His tweet made me laugh. For some reason it reads like he’s happy he’s got it.

Foxbatt

Yes he was in the Maldives last week and now they are looking for people who has been in contact with him in The Maldives. For sure he is very famous in the Maldives because he played for United.
I wish him a speedy recovery and was watching our EL matches yesterday and how he contributed to our trophy. Ajax couldn't get near to him in the final. He certainly is a warrior and gives all to the club.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Going out on a limb here but got a feeling he will return to the game before the game itself returns to the game.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
EDIT: Deleting my original post because people seemed to think it was a serious comment, rather than a joke about the usual replies in Fellaini threads.
Thought the "something something" part made it pretty obvious that Fellaini wasn't the target of your joke.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Shouldn't have sold him, 3 headers which is probably more than what Rashford and Martial scored this season

Ole out

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
A statue for Ole outside Old Trafford for getting rid is appropriate.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
China has been using Avigan on patients and it has worked.
There is not a scientific study that supports this statement at all. Clinical trials of favipiravir has been non-conclusive. Meaning that they can't rule out other factors such as time, or effects on mortality rate. There are clinical trials underway but so far it's way too early to make any such statements. I have an extensive laymans interest in this field and my gf has a phd in the field and currently works as a researcher, so this is a fairly frequent topic at home.

Early study reports from the trial group have indicated that fever has gone away shortly (2-3 days) after taking the drug, but the study has shown no effectiveness in treating covid-19 early. Meaning that the patients who report their fever clearing may just have ended the course of the illness regardless of administration.

There is a current study in India that yields more positive data, but its still very early. Favipiravir (Sold under the brand name Avigan) is only meant to treat mild to moderate symptoms, this is not a cure for patients who are at the point where they experience severe respiratory problems.