Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Fernando staying at Porto so it might be off, on the other hand Barry loan nearing agreement so it might be on!
Shouldn't have come down to that, we should have paid his release clause a month ago instead of dicking around on the last day of the window

Bojan11

I can't believe we haven't even completed this deal. What are we playing at?

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Sky Sports' say Everton's value of him is in excess of £25 million. No wonder we're holding up, ludicrous price. Could be a last minute transfer request from Fellaini to force it through.

Bojan11

It's clear we wanted two CMs. So questions need to be asked why we didnt pay the release clause.

Siorac

Sky Sports' say Everton's value of him is in excess of £25 million. No wonder we're holding up, ludicrous price. Could be a last minute transfer request from Fellaini to force it through.
If only anyone had foreseen that. Of course we probably couldn't have got a better price, it's not like he had a release clause or something.

Mister Ed

As far as i understand:

Fellaini is not in the Belgium training camp with the rest of the national squad, the news coverage on Belgian television said the reason is for finalising a transfer to Manchester United.

I also read most articles saying a price is agreed with Everton, but they are discussing how it will paid at the moment.

Everton only seems to want let Fellaini go as soon as they manage to get a deal done for a replacement. This was looking to be Fernando from Porto at the begining of the day, but it seems they are going for McCarty from Wigan now. So i guess the only thing stading in the way of the transfer of Fellaini to United being finalised is weither the transfer from McCarthy happens or not. As soon as that deal is done, i expect some action on the Fellaini ground.

Will Absolute

If only anyone had foreseen that. Of course we probably couldn't have got a better price, it's not like he had a release clause or something.
It'll be a laugh if our hardball negotiating style results in paying £26m for a player we could've gotten for £23.5m at the start of the window with time for a pre-season. If we then miss out on Herrara because we left it too late, our cup will runneth over.

Status
Not open for further replies.