Gaming Fifa 13

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
ILocka is the gamertag for anybody who wants a game. I'll probably forget incredibly fast that I posted this, so send me a message or something when you add me just reminding me.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Came back home drunk out of my head last night, for some reason decided to play seasons (which I have a 40% win record in btw). Went on a roll and beat some 8 guys before finally losing.

Hoegaarden and The Balvenie, secret to FIFA success.

Zen

How come the likes of Fernandinho have gone through yet transfers that were confirmed far earlier like Gotze haven't?

Neymar too.....they all have to wait until July 1st "officially" right?

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
How come the likes of Fernandinho have gone through yet transfers that were confirmed far earlier like Gotze haven't?

I noticed that, I call bias.

Zen

Hope they go through on Monday....though I guess that means your just gonna get endless Bayern vs Barca games on seasons for a few days. Scary how good their teams will be for the few weeks before they sell anyone.

We have 4/5 player tournies, but no one can really use Barca, wonder if Neymar will make them easier to play with. Bayern you can pretty much do anything with though, even now, though I use Robben/Ribery up front now, ill probably be dropping Shaqiri for Gotze....Martinez in defence with Dante.

Is Schurrle good on fifa? Couple of the guys who play think Chelsea are the best team on it, they always get picked -_-

EvilChuck

Is Schurrle good on fifa? Couple of the guys who play think Chelsea are the best team on it, they always get picked -_-

He's lightning quick, which is all that matters on fifa. Hence why I keep playing people using Arsenal with Miyachi in the team, Brazil with Lucas, Neymar and now people wanking themselves silly with Bernard as a front three

Duafc

Village Lemon
No need to take Martinez out of CDM, 4,3,3 false nine or attack with Gomez or Mandzukic. Robben and Ribery on opposite flanks so they are cutting in on their strong foot. They sit so high and you have Martinez, Schweinsteiger and Muller in a tight three to help defensively and whip throughballs down the flanks.

Won season 1 comfortably with that set up.

Zen

I've been getting bombarded with Italy recently on seasons.....barely ever play Arsenal or Brazil, unless they are lower star teams since I usually go Bayern to get practice.

But yeah I've tried plenty of styles with Bayern, while they all work, I just randomly love Robbens close control up top, gets me loads of goals, I get more from him there than on the wing, though I guess the more I go up in seasons, the more I'll have to adjust to improve.

EvilChuck

I've been getting bombarded with Italy recently on seasons.....barely ever play Arsenal or Brazil, unless they are lower star teams since I usually go Bayern to get practice.

But yeah I've tried plenty of styles with Bayern, while they all work, I just randomly love Robbens close control up top, gets me loads of goals, I get more from him there than on the wing, though I guess the more I go up in seasons, the more I'll have to adjust to improve.

Yeah, Italy are another. Balotelli up front is just a tank, and even if you do slow him down he's usually paired with Giovinco and he's close to impossible to catch

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto

It's ridiculous. This game refers to the season that ended so no new transfers should be made, unless they're planning to keep on doing them throughout the 2013-2014. I went to play with Porto yesterday and they took Moutinho and James but added none of the players we already hired so I have a gimped team with 3 CM's and no RW. Every player Monaco hired is there in place, but the same can't be said for most of the other teams, even big ones like Barcelona and Neymar.

They've essentially ruined the game balance. We're not playing with the squads from the season that ended but we're not playing with the squads of the season that will start either. We're not even playing with the squads like they are now! My only chance is deleting it all and playing with the squads like at the start of the season. Which is ridiculous as well, with the likes of Hulk still at Porto, etc.

Bunch of idiots. Transfers should be done all at once. And not on this iteration of the game, unless they're planning on fully updating the squads and leagues on the 1st of September. In that case they should wait until then. What's the purpose of having Monaco updated if they're still in League 2 in the game?

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Silly boys at EA...very silly.There's no reason the transfers should be made right now. Utterly pointless.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Also, is Season 5 on the seasons thing a pretty good level? I've reached that and beating those twunts comfortably.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
I feel like I've been robbed of a product I paid for. I have football games for every one of the last 6 seasons of football. If I want to play with Porto like we were in 2010/2011 I put the corresponding disc on. If I want to play with Hulk at Porto I play FIFA 12. If I want to play with Falcao I put FIFA 11. But if I want to play with last season's squad I have nothing to emulate it. It's gone. Vanished.

Was this to please the bunch of online muppets that are salivating and can't wait to play with the new Monaco? It's outrageous, of all the crap they've done I don't think they ever went this low.

ciderman9000000

I feel like I've been robbed of a product I paid for. I have football games for every one of the last 6 seasons of football. If I want to play with Porto like we were in 2010/2011 I put the corresponding disc on. If I want to play with Hulk at Porto I play FIFA 12. If I want to play with Falcao I put FIFA 11. But if I want to play with last season's squad I have nothing to emulate it. It's gone. Vanished.

Was this to please the bunch of online muppets that are salivating and can't wait to play with the new Monaco? It's outrageous, of all the crap they've done I don't think they ever went this low.
This is the most distressing thing I've ever read in my life. Aren't the world's governments going to step in and do something?!

Arruda

Supports
Porto
This is the most distressing thing I've ever read in my life. Aren't the world's governments going to step in and do something?!

:lol:

Actually I'm thinking of complaining to consumers protection associations.

ciderman9000000

They'd tell you to go feck yourself, very politely of course.
But, if he wants to play with Porto like they were in 2010/2011 he puts the corresponding disc on. If he wants to play with Hulk at Porto he plays FIFA 12. If he wants to play with Falcao he puts on FIFA 11. But if he wants to play with last season's squad he has nothing to emulate it. It's gone. Vanished!

What the feck is he supposed to do if he wants to play Porto with last season's squad?!

This can't be happening.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
Well, isn't that the case?

I reckon it's a minor thing in the grand scheme of life, but it's still a ridiculous thing for whoever cares about the game.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
You can still use whatever squads you want in unranked/offline matches, it's just ranked matches (seasons) where you're forced to play with updated squads, which is a bit silly, but I guess it's their attempt to add a bit of longevity to the game.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
You can still use whatever squads you want in unranked/offline matches, it's just ranked matches (seasons) where you're forced to play with updated squads, which is a bit silly, but I guess it's their attempt to add a bit of longevity to the game.
How do I do that? How do I roll back to the previous updates? The squads were updated like any normal update in the end of January transfer season. My only chance is deleting the game and playing with the original squads, without the last transfers from the last summer and without January updates.

I tried playing offline friendlies with some mates yesterday and Porto's squad is ruined. These players aren't simply a part of the team in the game anymore.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
They won't update all transfers, will they? I don't think they did Summer transfers in any of the previous editions as it'd stop some people from purchasing the following one. I was actually surprised when I saw Fernandinho in City's team a week or so ago.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
Of course they won't. They won't update kits either, or promote/demote teams from leagues. They removed Scholes from United as well for example. But there's no Zaha. It's just a ridiculous batch of transfer updates that don't reflect any specific moment in football.

If I make an offline French League 2 right now I have Monaco there with that super-squad they're building. This doesn't make any sense.

Archie Leach

Gooner
Supports
Arsenal
I'd whip your arse, to be fair.

We could probably get some FIFA in too sometime.

:) Wasn't having a go, I just remember I won the title every season til Division 3, then got promoted and have been in Div 2/3 limbo ever since, so that seems to be the point where the standard jumps. Also it's the point where every fecking cnut plays as Madrid with Ronaldo up front just bombing long balls.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
I hope we land Higuain and a class midfielder soon then, I'll be up to Div 3 in no time.

Make it happen, Leach. The wait is killing me.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
You play manual or assisted Donaldo?

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Of course they won't. They won't update kits either, or promote/demote teams from leagues. They removed Scholes from United as well for example. But there's no Zaha. It's just a ridiculous batch of transfer updates that don't reflect any specific moment in football.

If I make an offline French League 2 right now I have Monaco there with that super-squad they're building. This doesn't make any sense.
Customise Fifa > Edit teams and there will be a club transfer option, then just make whatever changes you want, save them and then they're available for any game mode apart from online seasons.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
Customise Fifa > Edit teams and there will be a club transfer option, then just make whatever changes you want, save them and then they're available for any game mode apart from online seasons.

Thanks for that. I have to do them all manually though, right? Can't just roll back to how it's supposed to be properly. Better than nothing I guess.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Thanks for that. I have to do them all manually though, right? Can't just roll back to how it's supposed to be properly. Better than nothing I guess.
I'm sure there's some restore option, if you saved previous squads then by going to load/save/delete (under customise fifa I think) then you might be able to, otherwise I doubt it.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!

Zaha is in the reserves bit on mine?

Arruda

Supports
Porto
Zaha is in the reserves bit on mine?

I didn't notice it then. Guess you were luckier than Porto, who had only Fucile added, despite us having a load of new players signed for weeks and training with the squad already.