Gaming FIFA 19

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
How do you afford that?
Those 3 alone would be between 2-3 million coins
Unlikely, can see the cheaper versions of all 3 adding up to around 1.5 mil by February or so. Obviously will take a while, but if you play it regularly enough you'll get it no problem eventually. Those 3 arent going to be too expensive individually.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Might do the SBC’s for them again, seemed popular last year.

ravi2

Smash weekend league most weeks and you'll earn over 100k a week.
Ah i see. Weekend league is where I get my ass kicked on the regular
If there was a weekend league for fifa 15 it would be a different story

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Ah i see. Weekend league is where I get my ass kicked on the regular
If there was a weekend league for fifa 15 it would be a different story
Too right the earlier FIFA's I thought I was king, thing is though that I can still smash dog 1 consistently on this version, but weekend league brings out every bad trait in people and makes it so much harder to win.

This has just inspired me to make a long ball FC as my first side actually :lol: Fellaini, Crouch, Carroll etc will be getting signed.

P-Nut

Any of you wanting to play with legends, try out the world cup mode on FIFA 18 by the way.

I played for 2 nights and ended up with a team of...

Lloris
Sidibe Blanc Moore Mendy
Ronaldinho Matthaus Deco
Maradona Pele Henry

Have got Hernandez on the bench as well :lol:

bosnian_red

Any of you wanting to play with legends, try out the world cup mode on FIFA 18 by the way.

I played for 2 nights and ended up with a team of...

Lloris
Sidibe Blanc Moore Mendy
Ronaldinho Matthaus Deco
Maradona Pele Henry

Have got Hernandez on the bench as well :lol:
Yeah they killed the world cup mode before the world cup even started with the cheap and easy icon sbc. Everyone got the best icons really quickly and then you didn't feel a point in playing more.

el3mel

Giggs has shite physicality and his finishing doesn't look that high for an icon. The 90 speed is also affordable by many other players. Actually don't think he'll be worth investing in when the game comes apart from nostalgia. He won't be that crazily expensive though with these stats.

bosnian_red

Giggs has shite physicality and his finishing doesn't look that high for an icon. The 90 speed is also affordable by many other players. Actually don't think he'll be worth investing in when the game comes apart from nostalgia. He won't be that crazily expensive though with these stats.
The main point of the icons is the nostalgia factor though. Dont think they're meant to be the best players automatically anyway. Scholes' type never translates well to Fifa but with him and Giggs being 2 of my all time favourite players you can bet I'm getting them.

el3mel

The main point of the icons is the nostalgia factor though. Dont think they're meant to be the best players automatically anyway. Scholes' type never translates well to Fifa but with him and Giggs being 2 of my all time favourite players you can bet I'm getting them.
There were some icons in Fifa 18 who were powerhouse though. Feck Hernandez for example, hated playing against him.

bosnian_red

:lol: Turning into the Man United icons reveal pretty much. Love it. Doesn't even seem unrealistic at all to have most of them either, none of them seem like they'll be overpowered. Maybe just expensive because of high demand as they are ex-United players, but we'll see.
Planning to have something like below which will definitely be attainable:

Rashford - van Nistelrooy
Giggs - Scholes - Keane - Lingard
Kolasinac - Smalling - Bailly - Valencia
Begovic

Bojan11

Yeah they killed the world cup mode before the world cup even started with the cheap and easy icon sbc. Everyone got the best icons really quickly and then you didn't feel a point in playing more.
To be fair that would be different with fifa 19. If I could get a great team easily without spending thousands then I would do the weekend league. Not the whole 40 games over 3 days though but I be inclined to play it more.

P-Nut

Yeah definitely, I didn't even play it till the other night, first game was a joke, I had loads of African players against the likes of Pele etc. I drew 2-2 :lol:

P-Nut

:lol: Turning into the Man United icons reveal pretty much. Love it. Doesn't even seem unrealistic at all to have most of them either, none of them seem like they'll be overpowered. Maybe just expensive because of high demand as they are ex-United players, but we'll see.
Planning to have something like below which will definitely be attainable:

Rashford - van Nistelrooy
Giggs - Scholes - Keane - Lingard
Kolasinac - Smalling - Bailly - Valencia
Begovic

Lingard over Sanchez? And if you're throwing the legends in may as well add Best :lol:

bosnian_red

Lingard over Sanchez? And if you're throwing the legends in may as well add Best :lol:
Assuming they're making lingard a right mid. Used to really like Sanchez but I've cooled off on him since hes joined so not as inclined to use him on fifa :p

But haha Best is for sure going to be way too expensive. The other 4 I can see at least one of their versions being relatively cheap and affordable as a group.

P-Nut

Assuming they're making lingard a right mid. Used to really like Sanchez but I've cooled off on him since hes joined so not as inclined to use him on fifa :p

But haha Best is for sure going to be way too expensive. The other 4 I can see at least one of their versions being relatively cheap and affordable as a group.
Weekend league for the first month should get at least one of them. It's just the commitment of playing all the fecking time.

LARulz

Going to go for two all star teams: United and Barca

Think only De Gea and Valencia will make it into my dream United team in the game. Probably Young too unless they throw in someone else.

For Barca, I want a team featuring all Rivaldo, Ronaldinho and Ronaldo.

I started doing something similar recently in this year's as the game draws to a close but still expensive. As I don't play online in the mode due to no manual control filter option, it's still more grinding for me

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Sanchez definitely way too high but I don't see any issue with Pogba and Lukaku's rating. Matic should probably also more be ~84 but his individual stats aren't great so looks fair as well.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
That Ruud card hurts my soul. Favourite United player ever and even to get 86 version it would require a 6 month grind. Feck that.

bosnian_red

Add Veron to the United crop! Obviously not a United legend, but still. Adds on to VDS, Schmeichel, Rio, Owen, Blanc and Larsson from 18.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
:lol: to be fair I packed the 90 rated Rio on Fifa 18, my pack luck was insane. I think I'll give this year's UT a miss but seeing Giggs, Best, Scholes, Keane and RvN is pulling me back in
Would they be in the Classic XI?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Well that sucks dick. Offline players don't give them any extra money so they get screwed over of course.

P-Nut

Well that sucks dick. Offline players don't give them any extra money so they get screwed over of course.
Classic XI hasn't changed for years really. Before the icons came into UT, I was constantly saying about the need for decade teams instead of just one classic XI. Would be great fun to play 90s Vs 00s etc.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Classic XI hasn't changed for years really. Before the icons came into UT, I was constantly saying about the need for decade teams instead of just one classic XI. Would be great fun to play 90s Vs 00s etc.
Yeah I've also always been saying a classic teams section would be amazing. 99 United, 05 Chelsea, 97/98 Arsenal, 08 United, 2006 Barcelona, etc...

P-Nut

Yeah I've also always been saying a classic teams section would be amazing. 99 United, 05 Chelsea, 97/98 Arsenal, 08 United, 2006 Barcelona, etc...
Yeah they've brought the classic kits in the last few years but no classic teams. Still annoys me that we don't have the 99 kit though whilst on that point.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It must just be licensing, because apart from that I can't see why they can't include Classic Teams, Scenario Mode, return lounge mode and include a 5 a side indoor mode as well. It's just changing some of the rules of the actual gameplay really.