Gaming FIFA 20 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)

Nanook

SBC are pointless for me this time. Always breaking even. Haven't made any profit whatsoever
Do you discard players you get in packs or store them in club? You should store them, it makes SBCs a lot cheaper. Most of the time it doesn’t cost me anything to do the Marquee Matchup SBC so that’s five ‘free’ packs every week.

No Love

2-0 for WL and not sure I can go much further if the servers don’t wake up. Can’t recall heavier gameplay than this. Like playing Actua Soccer on the PS1.

luke511

I heard EA have released a new patch.

Is it any decent/different or just the same? Not played FIFA since the previous patch as it reverted the game back to FIFA 19 and I’ve been playing PES since.
The patch has brought a marginal improvement but not much. The input delay is still a big problem causing clunkiness and pace is still nerfed compared to the original version of the game. Genuinely never going to buy another FIFA after this one, they've conned me for the last time.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
The patch has brought a marginal improvement but not much. The input delay is still a big problem causing clunkiness and pace is still nerfed compared to the original version of the game. Genuinely never going to buy another FIFA after this one, they've conned me for the last time.
Yeah they've conned me for the last time for the last God knows how many years :lol:

Jam

So I have 210k to play with.

My first team is going to be a Ligue 1/French team and will look like this:

Coman - POTM Osimhen - Martins

Verrati - Fekir - Matuidi

Roussillon - Marquinhos - Kimpembe - Meunier

Navas

(I already have Coman, Osimhen, martins, fekir and roussillon)

But for my second team I'm undecided...

Prem

Anderson - Zaha - Pepe

Wijnaldum - Silva - Gundogan

Shaw - Sokratis - Luiz - Wan-Bissaka

Kepa

Or Bundesliga

Bailey - Werner - Gnabry

Witsel - Havertz - Goretzka

Schulz - Sule - Boateng - Klostermann

Pavlenka

Or La Liga

Guesdes - Williams - Navas

Casemiro - Isco - Rakitic

Gaya - Bartra - Felipe - Odriozola

Areola

Or Serie A

Costa - Lukaku - Cuadrado

Allan - Gomez - Pjanic

Kolarov - Koulibaly - De Light - Malcuit

Donnarumma

RedDevilRoshi

This game is utterly awful post patch
Not played the latest patch but it was absolutely dreadful on the back of the previous patch prior to this most recent one. EA had basically reverted it back to FIFA 19. Haven’t played it since.

Wal2Fra

Servers are so horrible it is mental!! Weirdly though, I have had my best WL start with 8-2 record after 10, with 1 loss being on pens after being 3-1 up.

EA given Kurt a lifetime ban from all events.
That’s bitter by them, he’s the only pro that has the balls to speak out against EA.
Based on what I have seen, he received a 2 month ban but Kurt decided to quit the e-sports team due to the tournaments he would miss means he wouldn't stand a chance at qualifying for the world cup. He sounds like a bit of a charecter mind.

LARulz

He’s going for 700k, sell him.
I'm trying but nobody was buying! Maybe I set it too high (750-800k).

I'm still upset by how EA treat us players. Forget how shit the game is in general, I am a manual control player and on regular online seasons you can filter for other players doing the same but still not on FUT. It's something they already have, just fecking copy it across so I can play online on FUT. But to make it worse on FUT, they got rid of offline seasons in the mode so my options are even more limited

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Was 5 from 7 until i came up against three meta teams in a row. I was playing with my Oxford City IF left winger Fosu mind :lol:.

I sold up and thought id play with some half arse team to take the pressure off as this latest patch had absolutely ruined my enjoyment of the game. Bought Ramos and did Pique aswell and they are incredible together.

No Love

How’s your WL going, gents?

Currently 9-2, roll on 5 more wins to wrap it up and potentially move on to grinding towards that Politano.

padr81

Supports
Man City

Currently 9-2, roll on 5 more wins to wrap it up and potentially move on to grinding towards that Politano.
7-7 for me, it'll take me 30 games to get 14 wins in this mess. Hit the post 16 times in 3 matches earlier (I won 2 but still...)

No Love

7-7 for me, it'll take me 30 games to get 14 wins in this mess. Hit the post 16 times in 3 matches earlier (I won 2 but still...)
Hideous stuff to hit the woodwork so many times. Falling victim to the insufferable lag/delay, I assume? Fair play for still winning two of them.

Macern

Pee pee pants

9-0 so far. Going for 27-3. Was so close last weekend, finished 26-4 with 3/3 penalty shootouts lost:annoyed:

No Love

9-0 so far. Going for 27-3. Was so close last weekend, finished 26-4 with 3/3 penalty shootouts lost:annoyed:
You’re well on course for that finish. Good luck, man. You must be operating on a very high level to be able to finish up with that record.

I’m 10-2 now, still don’t think I could tempt myself to go much beyond that. Having said that, I’m pretty average so not sure how much further I could push it anyway. :lol:

RonaldoVII

Early days but 6-2 currently. Still aiming for the 14 wins but 17 would be nice, especially after missing out on it with the last game last week.

No Love

Early days but 6-2 currently. Still aiming for the 14 wins but 17 would be nice, especially after missing out on it with the last game last week.
Off to a good start there, my man. I have faith you’ll get those 17 wins. Once I get my standard 14 wins, we can both look forward to packing Joao Moutinho/Javi Martinez on Thursday :drool:

Shark

@NotShark
Started playing UT again after weeks away, been having so much fun with career mode since the patch. Bought Fabinho and along with in form Ndidi and Ndombele my midfield is solid. Rashford up front, with Martial and Silva down the wings. Will compete in WL next weekend.

Is gameplay even more slow online or is it just the shite servers?

shabz

13-5 atm very tense games since the last patch. Trying to get to 17 wins tonight as I wont have much time tomorrow.

Wal2Fra

Anyone else having major lag issues?

It is happening for me on both rivals and WL. Had to turn it off, simply not able to play like that.

My connection is fine and showing 4 bars on the match loading screen but can't even kick off without lag.

iammemphis

Anyone else having major lag issues?

It is happening for me on both rivals and WL. Had to turn it off, simply not able to play like that.

My connection is fine and showing 4 bars on the match loading screen but can't even kick off without lag.
Yeh had it really bad at times. Lost countless goals tonight by my centre back winning a tackle and just standing there as im asking for a pass/clearance and all in this time immediately gets challenged again and loses out on the ball for an easy 1v1. Passing going to wrong players as the direction of the pass is lagged. Need 5 wins tomorrow for 14.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
14-3 now, didn’t have much time today. Hopefully manage to play enough games to get elite tomorrow, if not I’ll probably just get 3 wins and call it a day. Servers were really poor today.

I don’t think any player has caused me as much issues on any Fifa as Ben Yedder does this year. He’s completely insane against me every time.

Wal2Fra

Yeh had it really bad at times. Lost countless goals tonight by my centre back winning a tackle and just standing there as im asking for a pass/clearance and all in this time immediately gets challenged again and loses out on the ball for an easy 1v1. Passing going to wrong players as the direction of the pass is lagged. Need 5 wins tomorrow for 14.
And it happens the other end too, running through with plenty of space and numbers then the lag kicks in and my player runs out for a throw in or goal kick.

Was 8-2 now 8-5. Really hope for the connection to be playable today!

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Unlocked politano story card this morning. He’s amazing in game. It took me about 3 and abit hours in total.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Did you boost it or something?

Yeah, I got lucky as I matched against 2 players doing the card too, I started with players from 11 different teams in serie A and in both games we basically came to a gentleman’s agreement of you score I score.

So basically in both matches I’d scored 28 goals, 14 goals a game, every player in the starting 11 plus my 3 subs.

It was decent the way we was going about it. We both did our 3 attackers, then 3 midfielders, then 4 defenders then finally keeper. The rest I had to do normally which I was more than ok with.

RonaldoVII

Off to a good start there, my man. I have faith you’ll get those 17 wins. Once I get my standard 14 wins, we can both look forward to packing Joao Moutinho/Javi Martinez on Thursday :drool:
I actually did it! Secured gold 3 this aft so left it alone and then this evening needed 3 wins from the last 4 and won them all. I'm thinking it's because I didn't play any on Friday night and usually have a poor start; Sat and Sun seem best for sure! Will be buying Hazard and maybe IF Saul so hopefully maintain it next weekend. Actually quite enjoyed it for once :lol:
Can't wait for them 82 reds on Thursday :drool:

No Love

I actually did it! Secured gold 3 this aft so left it alone and then this evening needed 3 wins from the last 4 and won them all. I'm thinking it's because I didn't play any on Friday night and usually have a poor start; Sat and Sun seem best for sure! Will be buying Hazard and maybe IF Saul so hopefully maintain it next weekend. Actually quite enjoyed it for once :lol:
Can't wait for them 82 reds on Thursday :drool:
Congrats! I knew you could pull it off. There is definitely a school of thought that suggests if you can get your games in as early as possible or as late as possible, that will help you in your matchmaking. Not that I would be refined enough to try something like that, I just smash through them when I get the chance :lol:

Bring on Thursday. I bet I can secure more mediocre red cards than you can! I snagged the not-so-elusive red Ayoze Perez last week, so I’m on quite the roll at the moment! :drool:

Meh, I can’t complain. I packed Drogba already this year, so I don’t deserve a single decent pull until FIFA 21, really!

Hazard and IF Saúl are big shouts, you must be putting together some squad!

iammemphis

Got 14 wins after starting Friday night with my untradeable IF left winger Fosu who plays for Oxford City :lol:. He actually scored a brace in his first game. Id previously sold my whole team in a rage quit but decided to have fun with a shit team in WL using my terrible red picks from last week (Chilwell) and quickly i got back into it again.

Ended up buying Baby Van Basten for 620k Saturday night and scoring 20 in 20 so was pleased with that. Built a decent team with Pique, Ramos and Oblak at the back in the end with OTW De Jong and Vidal.

AaronRedDevil

I dont know how you guys even get that many wins. I consider myself a pretty damn good player but I struggle HARD to even get 8 wins from 30 matches.

Wal2Fra

Racked up 18 wins, my WL pb. Had 2 games spare after 17, so played the extra win for the 50 WL win milestone. Also completed Serie A challenge but packed nothing along the way.

TOTW Chilwell the best it got from SB rewards too.

iammemphis

I dont know how you guys even get that many wins. I consider myself a pretty damn good player but I struggle HARD to even get 8 wins from 30 matches.
What kind of team you using? I used to consider myself good until i started getting dicked in rivals last year, then i learnt pretty quickly i was very average but i have done a pretty good job pretending its because of my poor connection to the ea servers. Like this year I can’t get out of division 6. I get matched with some unreal players in divisions above me (one was a div 1 player playing on a friends account but even he was in the division above mine, which I don’t believe is fair if im supposed to be playing teams in my division).

In regards to WL my two mates are two divisions above me but we finish on the same WL record. Two incredible centre backs is a must, so i went for the Pique SBC and bought Ramos and then a striker who will put away chances. I use pacey wingers to get down the flanks and create counter attacks and two solid midfielders (OTW De Jong and Vidal) in a deep 442 both as CDMs. Everything else is default on it.