Gaming FIFA 22

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Propose loan without buy option? Nope they’ll storm out every single time. There’s been zero fecking changes :lol:
But delegate it and its accepted every time :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
These are really basic things. I don’t know much about coding but surely it would only take a small amount of time to fix. I really don’t know what they spend their time on.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
What formation are people using, got beat 3 out of 3 last night using 433(2), granted every team I played has a stupidly good squad already, but even so I'd never normally lose that many.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
What formation are people using, got beat 3 out of 3 last night using 433(2), granted every team I played has a stupidly good squad already, but even so I'd never normally lose that many.
This year everyone starts in the exact same division so you might just have been playing some top FIFA players.

I got battered 4-1 and 7-1 before winning 4-2, and I am usually a pretty decent player.

I play 442 with wingers and strikers set to make runs, Fullbacks set to stay back and overlap, CM's set to stay back when attacking and cut passing lanes.

I need to tweek my high line though because I got caught a few times due to it.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I like the xG date in the match statistics.

Carl

These are really basic things. I don’t know much about coding but surely it would only take a small amount of time to fix. I really don’t know what they spend their time on.
Dynamic sprinting mate.

Carl

This year everyone starts in the exact same division so you might just have been playing some top FIFA players.

I got battered 4-1 and 7-1 before winning 4-2, and I am usually a pretty decent player.

I play 442 with wingers and strikers set to make runs, Fullbacks set to stay back and overlap, CM's set to stay back when attacking and cut passing lanes.

I need to tweek my high line though because I got caught a few times due to it.
So, which do they do..? :lol:

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Think I’m just going to use my 4600 points I get with the game in offline drafts.

surely I’d get a better return on packs from winning 15 drafts than just opening bog standard premium gold packs, might be a cheeky 50k pack or 2 in there I hope.

Santos J

I can’t access the web app (says trial players not allowed, I bought the Ultimate edition) but can play the game. Okay then.
You had to have played FUT 21 before August 1st to get web app/companion app early access.

Santos J

Yeah seen that it's a known issue and they're looking into it!

Weird because I was literally playing 21 up until last Friday :lol:
Ah fairs, knowing EA though it'll be full release anyway by the time they sort it :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Why the feck are the goalkeepers so cracked :eek:
They've gone from one end of the scale to the other. If I get through at a perfect angle and finesse into the opposite corner (with a player good at that) they save it 80% of the time.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
They've gone from one end of the scale to the other. If I get through at a perfect angle and finesse into the opposite corner (with a player good at that) they save it 80% of the time.
I'm smashing it into the corners from 8-12 yards at good angles and they get to it every time. So frustrating.

Finesses have been properly nerfed

Carl

What camera angle is everyone using? That default one is horrible.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
I'm smashing it into the corners from 8-12 yards at good angles and they get to it every time. So frustrating.

Finesses have been properly nerfed
Really?

I’ve scored a couple of first-time finesse shots from outside the box with Rashford. Seems like it’s way OP

Carl

So is it any good lads? AI improved at all offline?
I only played 2 quick games but i genuinely enjoyed it. Definitely felt different to the last 2 editions.

AaronRedDevil

Played my first match on UT and ffs it still the same for me :lol:. Look I know I’m a good defender but for the love of god can someone just score on me without any bs, no deflections, no pass directly from me. Just get past my defence. It’s simple. Conceded 2 goals and they were just hilarious. One got deflected the other way and the other just bounced off 2 of my players on the floor and waddled into the net. Meanwhile here I am with 2 lovely passes straight through the middle and smashed it. Then my striker got sent off for a simple tackle. Luckily I scored right after when I chipped his keeper but the ball was going so sloW, I had to outrun the defender to shoot a second time hah. The passing is ok, but nothing has really changed. Still pathetic.

Last edited:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just tried a Seasons game online and went 1 - 0 up and the guy instantly quits. Was a really satisfying goal as well. Way better than anything offline was.

RedDevilRoshi

I only played 2 quick games but i genuinely enjoyed it. Definitely felt different to the last 2 editions.
Encouraging to hear but then again, it’ll end up getting completely patched like EA always tend to do 2-3 months later.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Second game and I was 2 - 1 up but suddenly the guy starts playing in beast mode. Every time I get the ball I’m swarmed by about 4 players. I’ve no idea if they’re using some sort of tactic or something but I can barely change to the right player fast enough and everyone is miscontrolling everything.

Shark

@NotShark
Should have said, I only play offline. Online fifa makes me angry..
Same here can't ever go back to playing Fifa online :lol: been hearing good things about the AI elsewhere also it's looking promising. My main gripe the past few years has been the difficultly. Far too easy on world class/legendary and AI midfielders would never track back to defend. Looks like they do now.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Jesus Christ I haven’t a clue what I’m doing online it seems. Every single pass I make is dogshit and they’re all faster than me. I get closed down with absolute ease and I’m tackled no problem. Whereas feels like if I make one error they’re miles through on goal.

James_42

I've avoided Fifa for years and played Pes instead, is it possible to do well in FUT without spending a lot of money on packs and stuff?

FrantikChicken

Second game and I was 2 - 1 up but suddenly the guy starts playing in beast mode. Every time I get the ball I’m swarmed by about 4 players. I’ve no idea if they’re using some sort of tactic or something but I can barely change to the right player fast enough and everyone is miscontrolling everything.
Yes they're probably changing to a very attacking formation which is high pressure, but if you can hold it out their players will tire much quicker than yours.

My usual counter to people putting high pressure is to just mirror and play high pressure myself, that way they don't have time on the ball either but you have to be very careful with the amount of space that can create on the pitch.

In FIFA 21 you can change the tactics with the left and right D pad

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
So does anyone here still play pro clubs? Used to be a right laugh with the lads on here. Well till the serious lads started crying the rest of us were shit and having fun. Miserable cnuts.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
I've avoided Fifa for years and played Pes instead, is it possible to do well in FUT without spending a lot of money on packs and stuff?
Yes it is. Or you can get lucky.

My mate packed M'bappe in his welcome pack and sold him for 1.4m coins so that is him set for the game now.

I never got that luck and if you don't then it's best to just play for the div rivals rewards or weekend league rewards and get packs/players that way. Squad Building Challenges can also be very helpful in packing good cards and then selling them for a profit. I made over 2m in player sales last year and didn't put a single penny into the game. I didnt start with the Ultimate edition and loads of free FIFA Points either.