Gaming FIFA 22

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just loaded it again and got two menus in and same thing.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I think it’s extremely unfair that content creators get such a huge advantage from receiving the full game early. From a quick browse on YouTube Most have over well over 250k coins already have stacked teams and clubs.

I’m not bothered they’ve got the game but I think EA should give them unlimited free packs so they can put out content but when the game gets full release they should be wiped so everyone starts at zero.

Santos J

I think it’s extremely unfair that content creators get such a huge advantage from receiving the full game early. From a quick browse on YouTube Most have over well over 250k coins already have stacked teams and clubs.

I’m not bothered they’ve got the game but I think EA should give them unlimited free packs so they can put out content but when the game gets full release they should be wiped so everyone starts at zero.
Wouldn't make much of a difference tbf, they'd just do what they do now and spend £3k on fiifa points and open them all on full release.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Anyone who has a PS5 and bought the ultimate edition, I think you may be able to download PS4 and 5 trials, potentially giving you 20 free hours?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Ah my players still all sprint out of the box despite it being obvious I’m going to retain the ball and cross it back in. Wonderful. They’ve only had a year to fix it so I can’t blame them. :rolleyes:

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Web app is definitely working done the first sbc on there and opened my welcome packs.

Got Soucek and Malen as my best picks. Malen should net me a few grand to build a decent team for placement matches

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Loaded it up for one second and it came up with a message saying my trial has ended? :lol:
Glad you got sorted, that would have been shit.

Ah my players still all sprint out of the box despite it being obvious I’m going to retain the ball and cross it back in. Wonderful. They’ve only had a year to fix it so I can’t blame them. :rolleyes:
What tactics do you use? Have you tried balanced for your defensive tactics.

Paxi

How do rivals work now? Do people still get placed into a division after 5 games or whatever it is.

I drew my first game 2-2 and I have no fecking idea what I’m looking at since they made all the changes to it. :lol:

I’ve only 7 hours left.:(

Paxi

Also, I got the ultimate edition but I’ve no points or ones to watch player? fecking EA… :nono:

I’m really liking the gameplay though. It’s noticeably different than last years on next gen.

Santos J

Also, I got the ultimate edition but I’ve no points or ones to watch player? fecking EA… :nono:

I’m really liking the gameplay though. It’s noticeably different than last years on next gen.
You don't get that until full release

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Wouldn't make much of a difference tbf, they'd just do what they do now and spend £3k on fiifa points and open them all on full release.

It's mainly trading. I've seen somebody buying up loads of an Overpowered cheap gem that will no doubt rise on price on full release.

So he's immediately going to earn loads of coins from that alone.

Wal2Fra

Packed Fernandes from the welcome packs!!!

On webapp doing some sbc whilst in work. The webapp has been updated with a much easier layout and also some fancier animations.

Paxi

Packed Fernandes from the welcome packs!!!

On webapp doing some sbc whilst in work. The webapp has been updated with a much easier layout and also some fancier animations.
Congratulations. :drool:

Paxi

When will the FUT phone app update? Don’t have access to a web app at the minute.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Glad you got sorted, that would have been shit.

What tactics do you use? Have you tried balanced for your defensive tactics.
I just tried kick-off but surely this is a default for all teams. The corner is headed clear and it’s going back to my taker but everyone fecks off out of the box. That’s just standard stuff to stay in and expect a cross.

Paxi

I just tried kick-off but surely this is a default for all teams. The corner is headed clear and it’s going back to my taker but everyone fecks off out of the box. That’s just standard stuff to stay in and expect a cross.
Oh yeah that happens. It’s annoying as feck for sure. Though I gotten pretty much used to it. I like the UT building aspect more that anything to be honest.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Usually I can notice small changes but this is exactly the same game. Try the Champion Attacking Scenarios drill and see how often your shots are blocked or you’re auto-tackled by anyone even remotely close to you.

Another year of just playing friends then.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Propose loan without buy option? Nope they’ll storm out every single time. There’s been zero fecking changes :lol:

Wal2Fra

How do rivals work now? Do people still get placed into a division after 5 games or whatever it is.

I drew my first game 2-2 and I have no fecking idea what I’m looking at since they made all the changes to it. :lol:

I’ve only 7 hours left.:(
https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-22/ultimate-team#division-rivals

That is the link for the Rivals page on ea site that explains the new system.

Looks like it could be a decent system if it is correctly implemented like it states here.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I’ve had one game and it’s pissed me off. It’s the same game, but if anything, worse. Players running with the ball like they’ve never controlled a ball before.

Also, my UT online game was against a guy who’s team was:

Allison

Trent
VVD
Rudiger
Reguilon

Kante
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva

Sarr
Son
Ronaldo

How the feck is that even possible? The games been out for 4 hours

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Can't see myself playing much FUT this year. Sucks to hear the game hasn't changed much. Last time there was a big jump in fifa was with the PS4 launch, disappointing its not looking to be the case this time.

I'll use the web app and build a half decent squad probably and then switch to offline/normal fifa.

AaronRedDevil

Propose loan without buy option? Nope they’ll storm out every single time. There’s been zero fecking changes :lol:
That's still in it? Ffs what fecking idiot decided that. It's incredibly unrealistic. I've only touched UT so far.

AaronRedDevil

Lads does your tv/screen go a bit dark when you go into career mode? On UT it's fine. But when I go into CM or clubs the screen goes dark. That's never happened before. Might just be my picture problem.

Also I kinda have buyers remorse after literally just booting up the game. I'm just not into playing it anymore. And I bought the fecking ultimate edition.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Packed IF Vinicius who is going for like 145k. That is a nice way to start.

mu4c_20le

I'm enjoying it. Dribbling feels so much smoother, especially left stick dribbling. Mason has a gorgeous face.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Team now is;

Pope, Fredericks, Godfrey, Romero, Shaw, Fabinho, Fred, Saint Maximim, Sancho, Kane, Vardy all on their ideal chem style and I haven't played one match. That is nice, this should be my year.

Will take time to sell everyone tomorrow and that should be at least an extra 20K, might upgrade on Shaw or Fredericks with Robertson/AWB/Cancelo or upgrade on Fred with Allan.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I can’t access the web app (says trial players not allowed, I bought the Ultimate edition) but can play the game. Okay then.