Gaming FIFA 22

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Decided against it and got the 25 83+ pack, nothing great but some decent cards. Waiting for a good sbc now since I have a lot of 83-85 cards I'm willing to trade in.
Even if you didn’t pack anything amazing the right choice I think.

EvilChuck

Packed an untradeable Florenzi which slots nicely into my team. Played 7 games in D2 and won 5 of them, SMS and Kessie as a duo in midfield are incredible, feel like I have so much control.

The Adidas upgrades have been a massive help too. Insigne now has 96 pace, which means i can use a deadeye chem now which massively boosts his positioning

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I’m elite but that would be a problem for me, there’s no need to have fullbacks on stay back, likewise no need to have both CDMs on stay back also play high depth and pressure too.

I run 4222

both strikers on stay central get in behind
wide cams on cut inside get into box stay forward
my DMs one is stay back other is get forward, stay on edge of box
all defence is just default settings

75 depth
45 width
press on possession loss.

going forward everything is balanced
1 corners
1 free kicks
7 players in box
Thank you. I will adjust my tactics to be more attacking and see how I get on.

AaronRedDevil

I swear these preview packs are better any other. Excluding getting Ole in a paid pack. The luck has been garbage. In preview packs I got Vardy, Kane and now I got Wildcard Tierney which sells for 95k. Lovely.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I’m elite but that would be a problem for me, there’s no need to have fullbacks on stay back, likewise no need to have both CDMs on stay back also play high depth and pressure too.

I run 4222

both strikers on stay central get in behind
wide cams on cut inside get into box stay forward
my DMs one is stay back other is get forward, stay on edge of box
all defence is just default settings

75 depth
45 width
press on possession loss.

going forward everything is balanced
1 corners
1 free kicks
7 players in box
Man I like your style. That’s really attacking!

TrustInJanuzaj

I swear these preview packs are better any other. Excluding getting Ole in a paid pack. The luck has been garbage. In preview packs I got Vardy, Kane and now I got Wildcard Tierney which sells for 95k. Lovely.
Damn thats so lucky. Haven’t had a single thing in a preview all year.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Damn thats so lucky. Haven’t had a single thing in a preview all year.
Me neither.

Running an offense with Mid Rooney, Mid Zola, and the new Alessandrini card up front.

Rooney is outrageous, best player I have used this FIFA.

Alessandrini is fantastic value for coins as well.

TrustInJanuzaj

Me neither.

Running an offense with Mid Rooney, Mid Zola, and the new Alessandrini card up front.

Rooney is outrageous, best player I have used this FIFA.

Alessandrini is fantastic value for coins as well.
Oh really? Surprised by that, he doesn’t look like he should be that great.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Oh really? Surprised by that, he doesn’t look like he should be that great.
He is crazy strong, two footed effectively, with an engine he is very fast, very agile with great dribbling, has very good finishing/shot power. He is unreal somehow, some guy did a review on him and I was sold.

I tend to use short, agile fast strikers but it makes me very predictable having 3 of the same type of players. Rooney's strength, and directness makes him a jack of all trades, unreal player in this game.

TrustInJanuzaj

He is crazy strong, two footed effectively, with an engine he is very fast, very agile with great dribbling, has very good finishing/shot power. He is unreal somehow, some guy did a review on him and I was sold.

I tend to use short, agile fast strikers but it makes me very predictable having 3 of the same type of players. Rooney's strength, and directness makes him a jack of all trades, unreal player in this game.
Sounds good to know. I’d love to try him.

Nanook

I like this. Hopefully it means that the lower entry requirements means theres a more varied skill level of players and not every game will be a sweat fest.
I’m 9-3 now and every game is a sweat fest. I was never good enough for 16 wins but could get 12 fairly easily. I think now 11 wins will very easy but 14 wins will be quite hard for me. The difference in rewards isn’t massive but I always like to get the best I possibly can.

EvilChuck

I’m 9-3 now and every game is a sweat fest. I was never good enough for 16 wins but could get 12 fairly easily. I think now 11 wins will very easy but 14 wins will be quite hard for me. The difference in rewards isn’t massive but I always like to get the best I possibly can.
But you are +6 on ELO now so in theory if you stay win/lose you would end in 14 wins still

Luminous Lizard

Does anyone know if they’re still releasing the wildcard tokens ? I’ve got 13 at the moment, so ideally want to get the 10 85+ player pack

TrustInJanuzaj

I think I’ll have to accept I won’t be getting the 15 wildcard tokens. Hoping I can at least get plenty of the icon ones.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I just don't understand the defending in this game or lack of.

Last edited:

EvilChuck

Packed WW Morales and Moreno from the 85+ pack which has made me try a hybrid with some Spanish players. Had a look on the transfer market and find the WW Pau Torres is only 12k... for how juiced up these cards are there are so many that are so cheap

Frank White

Packed WW Morales and Moreno from the 85+ pack which has made me try a hybrid with some Spanish players. Had a look on the transfer market and find the WW Pau Torres is only 12k... for how juiced up these cards are there are so many that are so cheap
This is one thing I love about this Fifa that even with a small coin balance you can get some top tier players for next to nothing. My 85 pack was a keeper pack got Ter Stegen, Neuer, Lloris, Ederson and WW Maignan. Was able to do the icon pack with dupes and packed 85 Blanc, looking at his stats no idea why he's worth 500k but having played a few games with he's definitely better than his stats honestly might be the best CM I've used this year.

LonelyFire

This is one thing I love about this Fifa that even with a small coin balance you can get some top tier players for next to nothing. My 85 pack was a keeper pack got Ter Stegen, Neuer, Lloris, Ederson and WW Maignan. Was able to do the icon pack with dupes and packed 85 Blanc, looking at his stats no idea why he's worth 500k but having played a few games with he's definitely better than his stats honestly might be the best CM I've used this year.
That Blanc card is good every year - always plays above what the stats suggest. You’ve done well to get him given what you could have got. For example, I got Inzaghi.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Lloris is so frustrating. Whenever I play him he makes outrageous double saves like De Gea against Arsenal, but for me he consistently throws the ball into his own net.

Every keeper I’ve tried seems to do this as well.

Frank White

That Blanc card is good every year - always plays above what the stats suggest. You’ve done well to get him given what you could have got. For example, I got Inzaghi.
Yeah seems to used by a few decent players so must be why his price was so high. Was a but of a roller coaster though thinking I got Zidane, then getting Blanc to then actually liking him. Had something similar with Martial and Alessandrini too who btw is fantastic.

Frank White

Lloris is so frustrating. Whenever I play him he makes outrageous double saves like De Gea against Arsenal, but for me he consistently throws the ball into his own net.

Every keeper I’ve tried seems to do this as well.
Tried Donnarumma? He's been by far and away my most consistent keeper. I know it's boring but him, Kimpembe, Marquinhos and Hakimi are just too good.

Nearly at a full special squad now just need to replace Marquinhos.

Start 5 atb but ig is a 352.
Donnarumma
Hakimi Marquinhos Klosterman Sule Davies

Blanc Viera
Aouar
Pele Ben Yedder

2 man midfield

Tried Donnarumma? He's been by far and away my most consistent keeper. I know it's boring but him, Kimpembe, Marquinhos and Hakimi are just too good.

Nearly at a full special squad now just need to replace Marquinhos.

Start 5 atb but ig is a 352.
Donnarumma
Hakimi Marquinhos Klosterman Sule Davies

Blanc Viera
Aouar
Pele Ben Yedder
Yeah I had exactly that backline for ages, with Amavi at left back. I only really switched away from Ligue 1 because of the lack of midfield/attack compared to the PL - that said I loved Jonathan David and Renato Sanches.

But yeah I found Donnarumma to be as bad as any really. Lloris is just baffling in that he seems like he’s on crack for everyone else.

EvilChuck

Trying to make my way back up to elite, currently D1R1 but what a hellish place this is. Its a mix of people who have progressed too far too quick, and the top end elite players who havent got back to elite yet.

The second group of players its like they are playing a different game to the rest of us. I dont think i could ever move my players that quick or have that good reaction time

Frank White

Trying to make my way back up to elite, currently D1R1 but what a hellish place this is. Its a mix of people who have progressed too far too quick, and the top end elite players who havent got back to elite yet.

The second group of players its like they are playing a different game to the rest of us. I dont think i could ever move my players that quick or have that good reaction time
The reaction time of some of the people I play are just ridiculous. Feels like I'm playing someone who's just done a bump of white. im only 22 and I feel like a grandad playing some of them. It's either that or they're sat 2 feet from the FUT servers, literally ball roll/scoop, 360, 360, flip flap, body feint, run to the byline drill in a pass rinse and repeat.

Meller

Did the base/mid icon pack earlier this week and packed mid RVP which is decent I guess. He has a great shot on him but is a bit slow. I've been struggling a bit lately so replaced some players. I find Varane to bit quite terrible for me but don't know what to replace him with as I want to use my packed WW Tuanzebe and POTM TAA. No decent English keepers or Aston Villa keepers to get him on full chem without sacrificing the other part of the team which I like.

Frank White

Did the base/mid icon pack earlier this week and packed mid RVP which is decent I guess. He has a great shot on him but is a bit slow. I've been struggling a bit lately so replaced some players. I find Varane to bit quite terrible for me but don't know what to replace him with as I want to use my packed WW Tuanzebe and POTM TAA. No decent English keepers or Aston Villa keepers to get him on full chem without sacrificing the other part of the team which I like.
Pope would still do a job and Martinez is actually decent. What's your team?

Meller

Pope would still do a job and Martinez is actually decent. What's your team?
Ederson
TAA-Ww Tuanz-Varane-WWDelaine
Ww Taarabt-Mid Keane-Mid Riquelme
Rafa-Mid RVP-Some special card Diaby

Haven't actually tried Rafa, Taarabt or mid Riquelme and don't love Diaby either but I like to use packed players. Only players not packed are Riquelme and WW Delaine.

Frank White

Ederson
TAA-Ww Tuanz-Varane-WWDelaine
Ww Taarabt-Mid Keane-Mid Riquelme
Rafa-Mid RVP-Some special card Diaby

Haven't actually tried Rafa, Taarabt or mid Riquelme and don't love Diaby either but I like to use packed players. Only players not packed are Riquelme and WW Delaine.
That Taarabt looks fantastic, maybe go 451 with Keane as the sole CM and change Varane for Kimpembe and go with Lloris in net?

2 man midfield

I find Varane to bit quite terrible for me but don't know what to replace him with as I want to use my packed WW Tuanzebe and POTM TAA. No decent English keepers or Aston Villa keepers to get him on full chem without sacrificing the other part of the team which I like.
I know what you mean. Packed WW Morales a week ago and he’s so good but there’s just no way to use him unless it’s off the bench.

Frank White

Wish they would release the better icons, gives you something to grind for. Might start Best but don't really need him and I know he'll just end up in the sbc bench.