Gaming FIFA 23 - RedCafe Utd (Pro Clubs)

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Unfortunately Im on Xbox Series X otherwise would have been all over this. Any Xbox players interested?

@mazhar13 I see you are on Xbox. You could be the manager like Solius :lol:

On a side note. Have you all done the Volta glitch? I did it 2 nights ago and it was great but the next day kept getting errors. Think it may be still working but not sure. Ill try again later. Basically just go into volta squads. Soon as the game starts, quit. Everyone doing same thing so dont feel bad thinking you are quitting on the people playing volta.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Yep – that worked :)

Took a few mins for the club to show up after had added you as a friend, but all good now :)

Could you sort it so I could edit things like the stadium etc? :angel:
Made you a manager.

Jimble

Over 65s Team Player
Unfortunately Im on Xbox Series X otherwise would have been all over this. Any Xbox players interested?

@mazhar13 I see you are on Xbox. You could be the manager like Solius :lol:

On a side note. Have you all done the Volta glitch? I did it 2 nights ago and it was great but the next day kept getting errors. Think it may be still working but not sure. Ill try again later. Basically just go into volta squads. Soon as the game starts, quit. Everyone doing same thing so dont feel bad thinking you are quitting on the people playing volta.
I'm on xbox.

what does the Volta glitch get you?

Jack-C20

I'm on xbox.

what does the Volta glitch get you?
Levels up your player incredibly quickly.

Drop in is so bloody hit and miss. Game after game of people only passing when they’ve run down a blind alley and no one is open, calling for the ball when they’re being marked or shooting from 30 yards every time. I’ll quite often not touch the ball for a half because every other player is a selfish cnut.

Then the occasional moments of gold. An absolute screamer or wonderful team goal. Or just who you’re playing with. A guy on the the headset earlier mumbled a few things during the half before apologising and announcing he had to leave, because he was a Celtic fan and we were in a Rangers kit playing Celtic :lol:

PS5 on the way so hopefully I can actually get in a club and avoid this rubbish.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Levels up your player incredibly quickly.

Drop in is so bloody hit and miss. Game after game of people only passing when they’ve run down a blind alley and no one is open, calling for the ball when they’re being marked or shooting from 30 yards every time. I’ll quite often not touch the ball for a half because every other player is a selfish cnut.

Then the occasional moments of gold. An absolute screamer or wonderful team goal. Or just who you’re playing with. A guy on the the headset earlier mumbled a few things during the half before apologising and announcing he had to leave, because he was a Celtic fan and we were in a Rangers kit playing Celtic :lol:

PS5 on the way so hopefully I can actually get in a club and avoid this rubbish.
What’s your PSN?

If you add me, then you should see the RedCafe club.

My PSN IS swoosh_volt

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Looks like we’re playing house rules where we lose a player when we score. Maybe we should change that?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Yeah same. Our stats don’t seem to exist either.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Think it's because we're playing cup games need to change to league and also I'd suggest match any
I find it easier playing against a team with an ANY cause at least they’re liable to mistakes.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Won our first two cup games and our first league game. Our AI players have scored most of the goals :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Yep still playing.

that was a great game just now!