Finally...The RedCafe Top 50 Video Games Of All Time - Brought to you by Duffy, not Duffer

Which countdown should we do next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kazi

If you do top 50 characters, I think there'd be a lot of characters tied on 2 or 3 votes because there are so many to choose from.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
I got my first ever rocket in Tetris just a couple of weeks ago and I've had the game since about 1993/94 :cool:
Think I remember getting 216 lines once, no idea if that's right or was a respectable score.

Errr I had this at number 2!
Yeah surely that should've been higher, even for its influence alone. Bloody johnny-come-latelys.

Considering Football manager only has minor improvements ever year, I feel like it would have been better just to have all the fm's as one and then as an overall ranking. Probably the same with Fifa or other sports games.
With the earlier CM series, the consensus was that 01/02 was the finest vintage. CM and then FM took a few years after that to get back up to scratch.

nimic

something nice
Scout
It would have been easier to separate the Football Manager games if they had continued what they did with Championship Manager, where they had generations. CM, CM2, CM3 and finally CM4 before they parted ways with the publishers and created FM. The FM games do have generations, but it's not as obvious. I don't actually remember if I voted for an FM, but I don't think so, because I've spent a lot of time on all of them so which one would I pick?

I did vote for CM2 97/98 though, because that was the first one I properly played (played a bit of CM Italia).

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Zelda games like ff will split the vote I went for my favourite in each series other wise my list would mostly have been made up of zelda and Mario

Majoras mask was easily this best though you idiots

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
I reckon FF7, MGS, Skyrim, KOTOR, Ocarina of Time for top 5.

Revan

Assumptionman
I reckon FF7, MGS, Skyrim, KOTOR, Ocarina of Time for top 5.
The Last of Us has win it IMO. I guess that Kotor and FF7 would be on top 5 but it's a tough call for the other two games.

Alock1

If Skyrim is in the top 5 games of all time then I am disowning RedCafe.
Yeah I agree, not even the best Elder Scrolls (not even in the best 2) but I saw a lot of votes for it.

Nice to see a lot of games that I wanted to vote for but couldn't make it here. If Crash Team Racing doesn't make it (I don't think it will) I might have to kill myself. Winners all round.

Alock1

That would be terrible and everything, but can I have your Wii U?
Sure. If anyone was going to find joy in the Wii U games it'd be you Olly.