Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul [Confirmed Feb 20, 2021]

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I too would be quite happy to get paid a huge amount to wander around flailing aimlessly for a few rounds before Floyd Mayweather stopped dancing and punched me once.

passing-wind

:lol: these exhibitions are hilarious. But how's the weight going to work? Floyd at super welter 154, Logan at 6 ft 2 ish is going to be drained interesting to see the catch weight.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Those who will watch this need to re-evaluate their life.

cyberman

:lol: these exhibitions are hilarious. But how's the weight going to work? Floyd at super welter 154, Logan at 6 ft 2 ish is going to be drained interesting to see the catch weight.
Logan can be any weight he wants tk be ffs

Jagga7

Who in their right mind would pay for this? Would be hilarious if Mayweather lost.

Who in their right mind would pay for this? Would be hilarious if Mayweather lost.
the same people who paid for the Tyson fight? That must be available on YouTube now, I’ll have to give that a watch at some point.

just shows how unattractive the current crop of fighters are when this crap gets an audience.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Pro wrestling companies would think twice before serving up shite like this. :lol:

Jagga7

the same people who paid for the Tyson fight? That must be available on YouTube now, I’ll have to give that a watch at some point.

just shows how unattractive the current crop of fighters are when this crap gets an audience.
That fight had some nostalgia to it at least. This is a complete random garbage.

Tarrou

its fecking ridiculous (not quite Ali inoki but getting there) and Logan Paul is a massive twat but it would be one of the funniest moment in boxing history if he got a lucky shot and sparked Flloyd

never gonna happen of course, he probably won't land anything

El-Manos

How ridiculous. Didn’t his brother call out McGregor recently too ? I hope they both get sparked.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Is it possible for them to both get KOd? Maybe Stone Cold could appear & stunner both of them to oblivion?!

I expect it to do numbers based on Mayweather’s ability to sell, but these exhibition fights are pathetic.

Maxii

Paad
Okay, the world has completely lost its marbles. What an absolute joke :lol:

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
My guess is this won't happen. That actually there won't be enough interest for it to be considered profitable enough. But, like, I wouldn't be shocked to be wrong.

Sylar

My guess is this won't happen. That actually there won't be enough interest for it to be considered profitable enough. But, like, I wouldn't be shocked to be wrong.
The two youtubers did 1.3m Ppv buys
I'll be very surprised if this doesn't happen

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
There will be. Eddie Hearn confirmed that the last fight Logan Paul had with a Youtuber sold more PPVs than Ruiz vs Joshua. Celebrities such as Bieber, Wiz Khalifa, Mike Tyson, Rick Ross and Post Malone showed up.

Castia

I thought 2021 would bring back some normality...

OleBoiii

Logan Paul has 15 centimeters and probably 25-30 kilos on Mayweather. He's also in his physical prime, whereas Mayweather soon will be 44 years old. If he was a professional boxer then I reckon it would be borderline manslaughter.

He's not a professional boxer, though. I know that he's trained boxing for a few years and that he was a pretty good wrestler in high school(and college?). Surely that can't be enough to beat Mayweather, even with a massive physical advantage? Isn't Mayweather also known for his patient, defensive style? He'll probably just be on the defense the whole fight, land a couple of jabs, and win on points.

Zen

Why wouldn’t they do this? It’s genuinely easy money.... and unless something remarkably flukey happens, no harm to the fighters overly involved.

Not overly certain who Paul is but he fought some probably similar level Japanese celeb last for a load of wonga.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
What does ‘exhibition’ mean in this context? That Mayweather isn’t allowed to end it in five seconds?

pascell

Does the money for these fights go to charity, or back to the big wigs?

Mayweather I hope schools him but the height and weight difference is crazy.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Logan Paul has 15 centimeters and probably 25-30 kilos on Mayweather. He's also in his physical prime, whereas Mayweather soon will be 44 years old. If he was a professional boxer then I reckon it would be borderline manslaughter.

He's not a professional boxer, though. I know that he's trained boxing for a few years and that he was a pretty good wrestler in high school(and college?). Surely that can't be enough to beat Mayweather, even with a massive physical advantage? Isn't Mayweather also known for his patient, defensive style? He'll probably just be on the defense the whole fight, land a couple of jabs, and win on points.
Floyd will carry him for the fight then probably knock him out like he did with Conor.

This is a money making sham, and you have to be a fool to think otherwise.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel

It would be interesting to see if Floyd can get by on instinct and experience alone. Given the difference in standing reach, if Paul even has decent reflexes, it would be hard for Floyd to even get in the proximity to land hits.

OleBoiii

This is a money making sham, and you have to be a fool to think otherwise.
No doubt. But on the off chance that both fighters actually try to win, it's fun to speculate whether or not the amateur even has a chance. Given the huge physical advantage, how good would the amateur need to be in order to beat 44 year old Floyd? Is it always impossible for an amateur? Is it even hard for most pros if they're not top 20-30 in the world?

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees

Mayweather would knock him out in the first round if you pay him enough.

This is gonna be the easiest match he's ever faced and he won't even need to train that hard to prepare for this fight.

The physical advantage will mean feck all when Paul will be chasing shadows the entire match and none of his punches would even threaten Mayweather.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Logan Paul lost his only professional fight to another YouTuber and now he’s going to be fighting Mayweather in his 2nd fight. :lol: