Flying car explosion at Niagara Falls border crossing

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Terrorism? Nah. Just a dipshit it seems...

Last edited:

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
What the hell?! If that's a terrorist attack, I guess something didn't go as planned...? Cause this doesn't make sense. Let's see how the news unfolds!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Sounds like they only managed to blow themselves up.

JagUTD

The FBI described the situation as "very fluid"

Interesting choice of words.

Santos J

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Nope, no other news network is claiming such. Will amend the title.
Didn't you have 'or was it a Tesla' in the title earlier? Did you read that somewhere? Cause the idea of a car out of control that then catches fire does sound like a possible EV horror story...
This is why I cross at Sarnia/Port Huron.
That's a long way round to anywhere in New England though. Yes, of course you were serious.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Didn't you have 'or was it a Tesla' in the title earlier? Did you read that somewhere? Cause the idea of a car out of control that then catches fire does sound like a possible EV horror story...

That's a long way round to anywhere in New England though. Yes, of course you were serious.
Nah, threw it in there for a bit of levity. Apparently the car was traveling at an extremely high rate of speed & went over a median while catching fire. I think ol’ Elon skated by on this one.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
hehe white texted and everything. I don't usually go New England way. And The Bluewater bridge is usually quite than Detroit.
Yep, you got the VIP treatment! I've got the day off so plenty of time to white text stuff. Look, more!

Sir Matt

Blue Devil

Video of the car launching on the US side before crashing into a checkpoint.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

Video of the car launching on the US side before crashing into a checkpoint.
speculating, but that looks like an extremely drunk/angry driver, with the fire as a byproduct of the crash? i would assume a suicide bomber doesn't want to do this nonsense, just let the timer do its job.

e - had the audio on mute, ya, that looks like extreme stupidity/ spontaneousanger

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
speculating, but that looks like an extremely drunk/angry driver, with the fire as a byproduct of the crash? i would assume a suicide bomber doesn't want to do this nonsense, just let the timer do its job.

e - had the audio on mute, ya, that looks like extreme stupidity/ spontaneousanger
I'm going with medical emergency.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Looks like some idiot who was speeding/lost control, possible drunk driving... Why would somebody just drive into the fence like that directly

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
This was going at some speed:

Airborne for a hell of a distance too.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Suicide, sleeping, drunk, in need of a shitter... so many reasons come to mind before terrorism.

edit. My neighbour died crashing his truck into the toll booth.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil

:eek: I think he misunderstood that the Flying Spur wasn't meant to be literal. That's a heavy car to yeet like that.

Abizzz

Could still be a murder/suicide. Or a medical emergency.

RedDevilQuebecois

The biggest problem on our side of the border is that little dumb cnut Pierre Poilièvre went on in yesterday's questioning period at the House of Commons by calling the incident a terrorist attack and then blamed it on CTV News for being wronged. There is one oopsie about that statement though: Poilièvre spoke at the House of Commons yesterday at 2:24 PM Eastern while CTV News tweeted about the incident at 2:43 PM Eastern. Pretty obvious to me that "PeePee" was watching Faux News prior to the questioning period.

That being said, there is a really severe indictment to make against right-wing media and right-wing politicians on how they spoke about this before the FBI or the New York State Governor's Office even released a preliminary statement.