Football agent Mino Raiola dies after illness / not dead / who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Which leads us to the root cause of the issue here. Which is a lack of government regulation and taxation surrounding the sport (and basically every other business in general). Which has nothing to do with Raiola. He’s just benefitting from the same broken system thousands of other people benefit from. Like I said. He’s at worst a symptom of deeper issues. Not more.
Again, I don’t disagree. I would say the root cause is unfettered access to the game by sportswashing projects from gulf states but that’s basically what you’re saying. It’s getting more and more impossible for any other clubs to compete at the very top whilst being run in a financially sustainable manner.

Surely you can understand why (many) football fans also dislike the vultures like Raiola who are accelerating this demise? At the end of the day, for clubs that aren’t oil state vanity projects all of the money that comes out of the game and into Raiola’s pockets has to mainly come from the fans.

Red Star One

:lol:
Hell of an agent, yes, but "what a fecking persona."? What was/is his persona? Mouthy cnut?
Well, he’s a villain I just love to hate in this disgusting world of football - not a whataboutism, but with all Qatar world cups at price of thousands of lives and plastic teams, I allow myself to at least have a soft spot for one bad guy

marktan

Back from the dead baby. I love me some villains. I love me big Raoli more because he gets fat stacks for his clients whilst triggering beta sjws who wish the money would go to rich owners instead

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
From a Mendes fan, I wish him a speedy recovery.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Again, I don’t disagree. I would say the root cause is unfettered access to the game by sportswashing projects from gulf states but that’s basically what you’re saying. It’s getting more and more impossible for any other clubs to compete at the very top whilst being run in a financially sustainable manner.

Surely you can understand why (many) football fans also dislike the vultures like Raiola who are accelerating this demise? At the end of the day, for clubs that aren’t oil state vanity projects all of the money that comes out of the game and into Raiola’s pockets has to mainly come from the fans.
Yes and no. They hate on vultures like Raiola, but gladly tolerate all different sorts of scavengers in the business. Vultures are a great example actually. They don’t do much else than other scavengers, like say a leopard or a raccoon. But vultures are the only ones with a bad reputation, while the other ones are cool and cute.
Raiola is no different from any other official in the business of football. He’s just being disliked because he’s making stuff more difficult for peoples favorite clubs (represented by other scavengers, but, you know, the right kind, those who work for us). That’s all there is, really.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Vitriol? Jesus. Did you read the first few pages?
Maybe im old fashioned in that sense but nothing wrong with being respectful. He's just a football agent ffs not a war criminal.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Some Putin-henchman who seemingly seems to die according to media reports but then turns up alive. I think now he's really dead though.
Didn't vlad himself attend his funeral.

I guess that makes sense, Didn't know about his previous cases of "dying".

always_hoping

Wow, the English media sinks to new lows and comes off looking worse than Raiola.
Agreed, they weren't the original ones started this rumours but the tabloids especially the red label rags reporting on this fake story just to be first and not offer any apologise since just highlights how low they are.

As for the man himself. As they say if you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all so I'll leave it there.

redshaw

God: What the feck are you doing here? You need to get Pogba out of United before you can leave earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.