Football agent Mino Raiola dies after illness / not dead / who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Yes and no. They hate on vultures like Raiola, but gladly tolerate all different sorts of scavengers in the business. Vultures are a great example actually. They don’t do much else than other scavengers, like say a leopard or a raccoon. But vultures are the only ones with a bad reputation, while the other ones are cool and cute.
Raiola is no different from any other official in the business of football. He’s just being disliked because he’s making stuff more difficult for peoples favorite clubs (represented by other scavengers, but, you know, the right kind, those who work for us). That’s all there is, really.
I love vultures, they're cute and smart and mostly don't hurt anyone :lol:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
So many mods got jebaited :lol:
The next time you're gonna quote shit UK media like Daily Mirror and Daily Star, think of this news.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Yes and no. They hate on vultures like Raiola, but gladly tolerate all different sorts of scavengers in the business. Vultures are a great example actually. They don’t do much else than other scavengers, like say a leopard or a raccoon. But vultures are the only ones with a bad reputation, while the other ones are cool and cute.
Raiola is no different from any other official in the business of football. He’s just being disliked because he’s making stuff more difficult for peoples favorite clubs (represented by other scavengers, but, you know, the right kind, those who work for us). That’s all there is, really.
Vulture's are a bad analogy really. Nothing wrong with actual vultures. These guys are like vultures who hang around predators that feasting on an edangered species, egging them on to kill more than they need to eat to make absolutely sure the vultures have a good ol' feast too!

And yes, obviously our sympathies are with our clubs. We're football fans. We form irrational attachments to business entities (or as they originally developed, a community resource). That's what we do.

Brophs

The One and Only
Lukaku gave him the thumbs up he usually reserves for when someone massively overhits a pass and he instantly came back to life. Just like The Todd in Scrubs with his high five.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Well I thought football clubs were community assets but hey-ho - you’re not looking at the big picture there are you? The more money pulled out from those “big corporations” the less money that can be shared across the whole game. But hey - if you think 600k a week and 75m agent fees is sustainable and has no impact lower down the chain in terms of wage and agent fee inflation then knock yourself out. I’m chuffed so much goes to a middleman. Rejoice.
You need to take Econ 101 again.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
matthew 28:1-10

now after the contract, toward the dawn of the first day of the new deal, paul pogba and the other haaland went to see the tomb. behold, there was a great earthquake, for a footstep of the lard descended from heaven and came and rolled back the stone and sat on it. his appearance was like lightning, and his clothing jlingz and am11. and for fear of him the clubs trembled and worried about their dear assets. but the angel said to the leeches, “do not be afraid, for i know that you seek railoa who was crucified. he is not here, for he has risen, as he said. come, see the place where he lay, ignore the crème egg wrappers. then go quickly and tell the cafites that he has risen from the dead, and behold, he is going before you to paris; there you will see him. see, i have told you.”

mu4c_20le

Maybe im in the minority but i feel relieved he's ok. Yes he's outspoken but in a world full of aholes, he's by far one of the lesser ones.

Blood Mage

I mean, yes he's an outspoken blowhard but most of the criticisms he's aimed at United are actually true aren't they? We are a horribly run club with a recent track record of ruining footballers, and there are more attractive sporting projects on offer for top players right now. Some fans just don't want to accept it.

I'm glad the fat feck is okay anyway, anyone wishing harm on him is scum.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He was first widely reported dead like a month before his eventual passing, which lead to many conspiracy theories (like that he was dead all that time).

Hopefully Raiola doesn’t follow his steps though.
Thanks.
Hopefully riola will be just fine , he tweeted it from his phone so it must be him.(the language is too much like him to be by anyone else)

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
interesting to see how many silent raiolas came out of the woodwork when the news first broke.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
What professional footballer is earning peanuts? You must have a very privileged life if you think they do.
Actually, if you're in the Dutch second tier playing a smaller role for a lesser team, you're likely on or close to the Dutch minimum wage. There really isn't a lot of money on that level.

Not that Raiola (or other known agents) represents those players or tries to improve their situation; but look beyond the top levels and football isn't necessarily getting people rich.
Vulture's are a bad analogy really. Nothing wrong with actual vultures. These guys are like vultures who hang around predators that feasting on an edangered species, egging them on to kill more than they need to eat to make absolutely sure the vultures have a good ol' feast too!
Yeah, vultures are a necessary part of nature. Without them, carcasses will lie rotting which is bad; but vultures and other scavangers have a metabolic system that can deal with the unhealthy aspects of carrion, allowing them to do a great and necessary clean-up job.

All perfectly on topic I'm sure.

vanderpants

Don't die just yet, you need to find Pogba a new club first ....... Hope he makes a full recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.