Football Betting Thread 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Anyone doing the in play special with Bet 365 on the Madrid derby? Up to £50.

If so, what options have you got to maximise profit?

For those that don't know, you stake up to £50 pre-match on any market in the game. Then, in play, stake another amount up to £50 on any market. If that in play bet loses you get your money back.
The profit isn't really worth it tbh. You're better off staking pre game a first goalscorer who won't play. Then in play go for the Hollywood eg £50 on Ramos FGS.
You'll get your first 50 back as the bet is void, and if Ramos doesn't score you'll get that back as well.If he does score first, you're up 1500.

Ady87

The profit isn't really worth it tbh. You're better off staking pre game a first goalscorer who won't play. Then in play go for the Hollywood eg £50 on Ramos FGS.
You'll get your first 50 back as the bet is void, and if Ramos doesn't score you'll get that back as well.If he does score first, you're up 1500.
That's definitely given me something to think about! Going to see what's available now.

As for the the other games I'm undecided.

Juve
Bournemouth
Derby

Or add over 1.5 Bradford v Bristol to make it 2.35

I've got £120 to play with and don't know whether to drop Derby given they are only 1/5 and just lump it on the other two.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Yeah that's definitely an interesting way of doing it. Cheers.

Baxter

Say you were to put £50 on over 6.5 cards before the match at 4/5 and then go £50 on under 6.5 in play at 10/11, is there not much point?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Say you were to put £50 on over 6.5 cards before the match at 4/5 and then go £50 on under 6.5 in play at 10/11, is there not much point?
If the second bet won you'd actually be down.
its very hard to make any form of decent guaranteed profit off the offer. You're looking at 30-40 max at an absolute push.

Bubz27

How does withdrawing your money work with those bet365 offers?

Bubz27

So I've put £50 on Lucas Hernandez scoring first (he isn't even on the bench) and I'm thinking Godin or Ramos to score anytime in-play?
Does that sound ok?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
So I've put £50 on Lucas Hernandez scoring first (he isn't even on the bench) and I'm thinking Godin or Ramos to score anytime in-play?
Does that sound ok?
If the bet is void before the game even starts I'm not sure you'll be getting that free in-play bet?

LitterBug

No-one likes (a) litterbug
£50 on PSG, Atletico, Juve and Bayern all to qualify at around 14/1 a few weeks ago.

devil in me

Got a few 'dead certs' from the Championship and League 1 and added Athletico on to bump the odds up a bit. Wish I hadn't now, Madrid by far the better team.

Ady87

Can't believe every team I've picked are winning but I've got BTTS and over 1.5 in the Madrid games in both accas.

BTTS gets me £600, over 1.5 £270. Baaaad times.

Bubz27

It looks like they returned the £50 bet I put on Lucas Hernandez but they haven't given the in-play bet back as a free bet.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
And tonight Burton let me down for £50.

Two nights in a row now. Usually when I dabble with the lower leagues they do the job for me. Now I know what people mean by not trusting the lower leagues.

cyberman

United
Palace
Brentford
pays around 10/1.. worth a few euro in my humble opinion

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
United winning at Stamford Bridge? Can't see it, we all know how Mourinho is going to set up for this game. It will be a draw most likely. Hopefully United get an early goal to make it interesting, otherwise I'm expecting a very dull game.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
Looking at Newcastle Tottenham and thinking there might be a way to get some money out of this one. Some big shit is happening up there and the team is showing low moral.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
2-2 now. I am waiting on Inter and Lyon for 250. Debating if to do St. Ettiene. I'm such a shithouse.

Ady87

Terrible results Sunday, glad I avoided.

I was in Manchester's Northern Quarter on a first date and cashed out on Acca for £310 (Juve won and I lost out on an extra £100) but don't worry, the girl made sure we dropped £200 of it!

My mates been plugging Bayern to qualify at 11/10 all day and has out his house on it. I ignored it and it's 4-0. That said, if Swindon turn it round I could land a nice acca as all other results going my way.

Bubz27

Bayern were that high? Easy easy money. I got them -1 on a double with Barca to win and btts, PSG don't look like scoring though.

Tarrou

backed Bayern -2 at 4.3 on betfair as soon as I saw Porto were starting with 4 CB's.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
backed Bayern -2 at 4.3 on betfair as soon as I saw Porto were starting with 4 CB's.
I got 3.95 before the game. I was tempted with -3 at 8.4 but didn't have the courage, now I obviously regret it and cannot fully enjoy my winnings. :lol: It was relatively big stake though so happy enough regardless, I'd have probably jumped on -3 for lower money so winnings might have been similar only for a different stake.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Had a small win on backing Blackburn, MK Dons & Preston.

Also got one running with Barcelona, Bayern & Real Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.