Football Betting Thread 15/16

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I did a strange one, I had Leicester, Swansea, Watford, west ham and west brom to win I think. Not bad considering my stake was 50p.
Wow, that's sort of amazing actually. Congrats!

Sarni

Backed Arsenal to win. and no goals in the cfirst 10 minutes.
Stop with this nonsense 'no goal in the first 10 minutes' bets. You are literally doing this only because you are addicted to gambling, there is no justification and there is very little ground to a bet like this. What are your odds, 1.3?

DannyDash

Salzburg are the best team in the business to back goals for, they're games are goals galore, never let you down

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I dont understand.
Say you have a 5 fold on at 100/1 and you have £5 on. So returns are £505. Your first four have won and you are waiting for Team E at evens. Your 'true' cash out value is £202.5 (as that is how much you have to stake on team E at evens to return £505. Your cash out value will be something around £175/180 most likely, losing about £22 most likely. By laying the team at evens on betfair you will get your true value of your accumulator.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Salzburg are the best team in the business to back goals for, they're games are goals galore, never let you down
Yup, are absolutely class right now. Watch all their games, started the season awful and simply could not defend. Sorted it out now and look dangerous every time they attack.

Member 5225

Stop with this nonsense 'no goal in the first 10 minutes' bets. You are literally doing this only because you are addicted to gambling, there is no justification and there is very little ground to a bet like this. What are your odds, 1.3?
:lol:

DannyDash

Yup, are absolutely class right now. Watch all their games, started the season awful and simply could not defend. Sorted it out now and look dangerous every time they attack.
yeah they play with such attacking force, yeah they were a joke in defense at the start but dont concede as much. I can't remember a time when they've let me down. So consistent, Basel also

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Palermo to score before the 80th minute at evens is looking good, I'm watching the match and they're looking sharp.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Ok that reallty is it now.. on 30 minutes I had sevilla Getafe under 3.5.. 5 minutes lateer goal goes in.. 10 minutes later another just before HT 3 mi utes after ht third goal.

ItsEssexRob

Supports
Chelsea
fecking joke.. 0-0.. soon as I puyt the bet on.. 25 minutes of gametime and its 4-0.

ItsEssexRob

Supports
Chelsea
3down, Sevilla 2-0 HT. Please don't feck this up sevilla.
Just an utter joke.. youve got a 6-1 up... I back under 3.5 on 30 minutes and by 60 minutes its 4-0.. Please donate some to me.. im fecked now you wouldnt have won it without me :(

ItsEssexRob

Supports
Chelsea
(4-0) Sevilla v Getafe (I/R) - Under/Over - Goals (3.5) BACK Under (3.5)
1.24 £100.00 1.24

ItsEssexRob

Supports
Chelsea
I hate Kevin Gamerio the overpaid cnut.... fecking cdelebrating cost me 100 quid

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had a bet on Once Pirates Women from 0-0 to win. I've sort of ruined the price on most sites but still a nice bet from 1-0 on Skybet. -1 is 4/5 which is okay. Clean sheet good too at 13/8

ItsEssexRob

Supports
Chelsea
Can everyone on the caf donate 10p to me? Im sure there are 1000 members at least and I have won United many points by backing the other team before. I will close down my betting accounts and stop, I just feel like I have to chase losses at the moment :(

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Can everyone on the caf donate 10p to me? Im sure there are 1000 members at least and I have won United many points by backing the other team before. I will close down my betting accounts and stop, I just feel like I have to chase losses at the moment :(
Mate, I think you need to stop ASAP. Chasing your losses is the worst thing to do in betting.

Just try and restrict yourself to a little flutter on a calculated accumulator each week?

I will donate 10p to the cause.

Natener

Just an utter joke.. youve got a 6-1 up... I back under 3.5 on 30 minutes and by 60 minutes its 4-0.. Please donate some to me.. im fecked now you wouldnt have won it without me :(
Jesus, looking through this thread and PL weekend thread, have you lost every bet outside of the arsenal game?

Sarni

Ok that reallty is it now.. on 30 minutes I had sevilla Getafe under 3.5.. 5 minutes lateer goal goes in.. 10 minutes later another just before HT 3 mi utes after ht third goal.
Again, stop betting on these unders at ridiculously small odds.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had a bet on Once Pirates Women from 0-0 to win. I've sort of ruined the price on most sites but still a nice bet from 1-0 on Skybet. -1 is 4/5 which is okay. Clean sheet good too at 13/8
Won 2-0 so both bets won. Hopefully someone got on.

ItsEssexRob

Supports
Chelsea
Again, stop betting on these unders at ridiculously small odds.
I fail tro believe it continuously never comes up though.

It was 0-0.. untill 4 minutes after I put the bet on, 20 minutes later it was 4-0

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I fail tro believe it continuously never comes up though.

It was 0-0.. untill 4 minutes after I put the bet on, 20 minutes later it was 4-0
Maybe you can try another strategy, for example 10 bets of 10 pounds with high odds, or a double , including that bet and something else to increase it a bit but only betting 5/10 pounds. Were you at least watching the game?

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Won 2-0 so both bets won. Hopefully someone got on.
Was going to but it wasn't on Bet365 (or at least I couldn't see it) and couldn't be bothered to find it using other sites. I'm amazed you're still allowed to bet, would have thought virtually all the bookies would have banned you or severely restricted your maximum stake by now.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Was going to but it wasn't on Bet365 (or at least I couldn't see it) and couldn't be bothered to find it using other sites. I'm amazed you're still allowed to bet, would have thought virtually all the bookies would have banned you or severely restricted your maximum stake by now.
Yeah 365 never took it in play as kick off was delayed. They have, I bet under friends and families names. On about my 15th Bet365 account.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Have two possible bets for tomorrow in the Mexican u20 league. Will post in here if they materialise. Will just depend on line ups.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Have two possible bets for tomorrow in the Mexican u20 league. Will post in here if they materialise. Will just depend on line ups.
Please do. I tried to get on that last tip but same as the other guy, wasn't on B365 in-play.

NextSeason

For those getting on the Bet365 loophole tomorrow, who are you backing for the FGS and what are you thinking for your in-play bet?

Delph seems the obvious candidate for FGS. For the in-play, Herrera anytime at 4/1 is tempting considering he will be on pens (if he starts) although Martial at 15/8 is more likely I guess.

Bubz27

For those getting on the Bet365 loophole tomorrow, who are you backing for the FGS and what are you thinking for your in-play bet?

Delph seems the obvious candidate for FGS. For the in-play, Herrera anytime at 4/1 is tempting considering he will be on pens (if he starts) although Martial at 15/8 is more likely I guess.
You know your in-play bet doesn't have to be a goalscorer? Can be any in-play market.

Bubz27

Yeah I know. I'm just thinking anytime goalscorer because the bet is alive the whole game.
Fair enough.

My thinking on these is that I tend to go for the long shot. Say Smalling anytime or something like that. Realistically it's risk-free and when are you ever going to put £50 on Smalling to score? Risk-free so go for the money shot.

NextSeason

Fair enough.

My thinking on these is that I tend to go for the long shot. Say Smalling anytime or something like that. Realistically it's risk-free and when are you ever going to put £50 on Smalling to score? Risk-free so go for the money shot.
Yeah I hear you. Smalling anytime is 10/1 so Herrera is a semi long shot I guess so I am kind of going in between, partly due to him currently being on penalties like I said.

izec

Mata