Football Betting Thread 15/16

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Bild included them in a predicted lineup. I'm going to wait until they're official before deciding to bet.
Yeah, either team could field absolutely anything.

I'm reckoning Celtic on -3.5 or something tonight, surely after that embarrassment last week they'll need a performance this time around.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Yeah, either team could field absolutely anything.

I'm reckoning Celtic on -3.5 or something tonight, surely after that embarrassment last week they'll need a performance this time around.
Not confident in Celtic at all. Best value I can find is the highest scoring half to be the second at 10/11. Wouldn't surprise me if the Gibraltar side can keep it 0-0 or 1-0 at HT.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Having another look at SkyBet's transfer odds. A few stand out to me. Mahrez to stay at Leicester at 11/8, Pogba to sign for United at 1/2, Icardi to stay at Inter 6/4.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Shame B365 don't do transfer betting. I'd be all over Pogba to United that price. Just don't have a skybet account.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Just been looking at some of the qualifiers tonight.

Anderlecht strike me as good value @ 3.4 (Betfair)

Had a full pre season compared to the 3 games that Rostov have played and I would say have a better team.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
You'd obviously want to wait until the teams are known but at first glance Everton look a good price tonight, 11/10 away @ Dresden.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
William Hill doing 7/2 for Liverpool to win and 3 or more goals to be scored. Pretty decent value IMO