Football Betting Thread 15/16

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Fecking Griezmann! :mad: Why didn't he take his penalty like in the shootout?? Would've been quids in if that had gone in!

finneh

Wow, can't knock you for your optimism! Good luck. You should've doubled up on the Toon to win the Championship...that's got to be a nailed on certainty.
Funny you should say that. I was very tempted to put £100 on it at 5/2 after Benitez signed.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Tempted by Argentina and Panama tonight. I don't rate Bolivia at all, awful team and Chile have been in poor form. Even DNB looks solid - Panama are 2/5 and Argentina are 1/2 so combo is above evens.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
There is a sky acca you can do right now.
Although I cant consider it a dead cert, if I asked you who would be the top scorer for these nations at the Euros, it was over 5000/1

England, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Croatia and Wales

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Tempted by Argentina and Panama tonight. I don't rate Bolivia at all, awful team and Chile have been in poor form. Even DNB looks solid - Panama are 2/5 and Argentina are 1/2 so combo is above evens.
Share this opinion. Fancy Argentina especially, even if Messi cannot make it.

Sarni

Share this opinion. Fancy Argentina especially, even if Messi cannot make it.
I went DNB just for safety, tidy win which won me back the money Poland lost against Lithuania and some. This Copa America is generally full of good odds. Colombia are evens against Paraguay tonight and I fancy this one too.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
There is a sky acca you can do right now.
Although I cant consider it a dead cert, if I asked you who would be the top scorer for these nations at the Euros, it was over 5000/1

England, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Croatia and Wales
Chances are one of the teams top scorer won't be their main striker/playmaker. Spain would be a tough one to pick

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Any reason why I shouldn't have a decent sized Colombia/USA double?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Any reason why I shouldn't have a decent sized Colombia/USA double?
Did you go with it? I'm thinking the same:
"United States: unbeaten in last 15 competitive home gms vs Costa Rica (12-0-3); last and only such loss was in 1985"
Colombia have won 4 of their last 6. drawn 1 lost 1, Paraguay won 1 drawn 3 lost 2.

Seems worth a punt.

Carlsen19

Did you go with it? I'm thinking the same:
"United States: unbeaten in last 15 competitive home gms vs Costa Rica (12-0-3); last and only such loss was in 1985"
Colombia have won 4 of their last 6. drawn 1 lost 1, Paraguay won 1 drawn 3 lost 2.
Seems worth a punt.
I had the same thought, waiting for Colombia to not bother showing up.
Yep. Nice little thing to wake up to.

Carlsen19

Got a four-fold on for today. 2 horses which have already won, and Brazil minus 1 & Ecuador tonight/tomorrow morning. Should I start working out what to spend the winnings on or are Ecuador not likely to win?

ZupZup

Bet365 have their in-play offer again for the England v Russia match on Saturday...

Reckon Bertrand probably looks a fairly safe option for any FGS bet at this stage as he's likely to sit out the opener.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Bet365 have their in-play offer again for the England v Russia match on Saturday...

Reckon Bertrand probably looks a fairly safe option for any FGS bet at this stage as he's likely to sit out the opener.
Torbinski for Russia too. Injury doubt and wouldn't be starting anyway.

Carlsen19

Any know much about the Finnish Veikkausliiga? IFK Mariehamn are 3/1 away to RoPS but they're 2nd in the league and have the best away form (played 6 won 5 lost 1). Why is the price so big?

Sarni

Why are Argentina -1.5 above Evens when it has just been confirmed Messi will play? I am on a treble of that plus Chile -1.5 and Cleveland.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Bolivia or draw is @5.50, is a team so bad?
I will also try Argentina -1.50 and Vidal to score

Sarni

Why are Argentina -1.5 above Evens when it has just been confirmed Messi will play? I am on a treble of that plus Chile -1.5 and Cleveland.
I had a good idea with Argentina, not so much the other two.

CodeRed

Bet 365 are offering a £50 risk free in play bet again for both new and existing customers on England vs Russia.

This is just like the champions league final game.

Anyway ive done £50 on 1.0 1.5 goals. Basically if only goal goal is scored i get my £50 back. 2 goals and i make a wopping £16. Yes i know its only little but i make a killing over the years by lots of small wins. I also then get risk free £50 to bet in play. Not sure what bet to do yet. Probably england to win. If they do then its about £100 return.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
Bet 365 are offering a £50 risk free in play bet again for both new and existing customers on England vs Russia.

This is just like the champions league final game.

Anyway ive done £50 on 1.0 1.5 goals. Basically if only goal goal is scored i get my £50 back. 2 goals and i make a wopping £16. Yes i know its only little but i make a killing over the years by lots of small wins. I also then get risk free £50 to bet in play. Not sure what bet to do yet. Probably england to win. If they do then its about £100 return.
Just hope it's not 0-0 then

M15 Red.

The Bet365 offers back again for England vs Wales. David Cotterill to score first looks a safe option. Apart from one friendly game he hasn't played a minute of competitive football for Wales since 2014.

JB7

The Bet365 offers back again for England vs Wales. David Cotterill to score first looks a safe option. Apart from one friendly game he hasn't played a minute of competitive football for Wales since 2014.
What happens with this then? If he doesn't start does it get refunded?

I've normally gone for over 0.5 goals in when they run this offer but seems like most on here do it differently?

M15 Red.

What happens with this then? If he doesn't start does it get refunded?

I've normally gone for over 0.5 goals in when they run this offer but seems like most on here do it differently?
If the player doesn't take part or get on the pitch before the 1st goals scored the bets refunded. Easier to select non starters in the Champs League as you can find players who aren't in the squad but it's a bit trickier with the Euros as the entire squad make the bench.

Last edited:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Tonight I will bet goal of Enner Valencia @3.20 in the USA-Ecuador and +2.5 cards to Ecuador

Last edited:

Pscholes18

General question, which betting sites do most of you use on here? Im thinking about making a few for the upcoming season however its all new to me.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
General question, which betting sites do most of you use on here? Im thinking about making a few for the upcoming season however its all new to me.
I find bet365 is the best for me personally, offers most the markets and sports I usually dabble with.

There are some other good ones which offer some different markets but if you're just getting into it I would suggest bet365 will do for now.

Once you're comfortable then I'd suggest venturing go other sites as sometimes you can get better odds for the same bet on another site.