Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

JonDahl

Of all the players on the planet, it's Colin Kazim-Richards that scores :lol:

Aza Boy

Happy day...$2 for $166, all NBA clean sweep.

Wish put some more. But without @Sarni tips, did not have any gut...hahahahaha.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite

Wow, awesome. What did you have?

I won my Cavs point spread and Bucks parlay. Cavs snuck out a win. They really are awful though.

Glad I didn't touch the GSW bet.. they're way too good.

Aza Boy

Wow, awesome. What did you have?

I won my Cavs point spread and Bucks parlay. Cavs snuck out a win. They really are awful though.

Glad I didn't touch the GSW bet.. they're way too good.
Parlays :
Wizards to win@ 1.15
Pelican to win @1.41
Denver -4@ 1.40
Phoenix Suns +18@ 1.26
Nets +15.5@1.26
Warriors -5.5@1.27
Bucks -3 @1.51
Cavs -2.5@1.50
Spurs-5@1.40
Knicks -3 @1.5
Houston-3.5@ 1.5

Tomorrow there's 4 NBA games. Will hit on Boston and Detroid combo.

Hope the luck still rolls.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Parlays :
Wizards to win@ 1.15
Pelican to win @1.41
Denver -4@ 1.40
Phoenix Suns +18@ 1.26
Nets +15.5@1.26
Warriors -5.5@1.27
Bucks -3 @1.51
Cavs -2.5@1.50
Spurs-5@1.40
Knicks -3 @1.5
Houston-3.5@ 1.5

Tomorrow there's 4 NBA games. Will hit on Boston and Detroid combo.

Hope the luck still rolls.
Awesome.

Boston will be without Kyrie and Horford is pretty banged up. I like the Raptors in that game.

Ady87

Okay so I'm dropping to part stakes now as I really don't know anything about the leagues in play this weekend.

I found an Unders market I fancied in a game where it looks like there really should be goals, in just hoping for an off day. This was at 1-0 20 mins in. Providing there aren't 5 goals second half it looks good. I've seen it though...still haunted by the 9-0 a couple of weeks ago when I went Under 7.5

Jagga7

Unreal last night in the NBA, every favourite won apart from Minnesota and they all covered the spread. I only had the Knicks -6, seems like a wasted opportunity.

Jagga7

Okay so I'm dropping to part stakes now as I really don't know anything about the leagues in play this weekend.

I found an Unders market I fancied in a game where it looks like there really should be goals, in just hoping for an off day. This was at 1-0 20 mins in. Providing there aren't 5 goals second half it looks good. I've seen it though...still haunted by the 9-0 a couple of weeks ago when I went Under 7.5

That's a proper stingy cash out with only 45mins left! Best of luck.

Aza Boy

Unreal last night in the NBA, every favourite won apart from Minnesota and they all covered the spread. I only had the Knicks -6, seems like a wasted opportunity.
Yeah, too bad Wolves can not win. But i realize that Suns is in the rising mode. Specially at home.

Ady87

47'
50'
52'

:lol:

Seen it plenty of times in these leagues but never fails to amuse, or shock when it shouldn't.

Edit: This game is absolutely mental :lol:

Last edited:

JonDahl

47'
50'
52'

:lol:

Seen it plenty of times in these leagues but never fails to amuse, or shock when it shouldn't.

Edit: This game is absolutely mental :lol:
I'm praying for you buddy!

Edit: Ah I just realised you did U5.5 in this game, not U7.5.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Gone for a draw for Switzerland v Northern Ireland, and NI to score first. Singles

Ady87

Back in the game. Suspect if I have a good day I'll break even after that earlier bet.

Edit 1: Rapid Vienna II went 1-0 down early. Under 5.5 straight after the goal was 1/3 with nothing suggesting in the form that there would be 4/5 goals nevermind 6 as I'd been looking at U4.5 at kick off. I ended up sticking £303 on U3.5 at half time, came in for £387.

Edit 2: Cercle Brugge 2-0 up against 10 men at home, 64mins to go, O3.5 4/7

Edit 3: just checked the Brugge game at half time 4-0, free money, didn't back it. :lol:

Last edited:

Jagga7

What an awful NFL slate. The only bet I like is Titans -4.5 @1.9 and going to make a smaller bet on Vikings -1 @1.9.

Ady87

Been stung on a risky Unders again. 7-0, 65 mins in and 0 goals second half. Stuck £90 on Under 9.5 at 6/5. Had a cash of £150 then they scored, got a penalty ten seconds after kick off and then a third just after to make it 0-10 with time to go. :lol:

Back to £300, today's been a rollercoaster :lol:

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Over 0.5 FHG at 11/10, Pordenone v Padova (Serie C).

Edit - small stake on Teramo over 1.5 goals at 9/4 too, price seems a little generous.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
What an awful NFL slate. The only bet I like is Titans -4.5 @1.9 and going to make a smaller bet on Vikings -1 @1.9.
I took a 2 team parlay and did -2.5 Detroit and I've got Chicago to win... GB is looking absolutely awful.

There, I've just jynxed my bet but here we go.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Over 0.5 FHG at 11/10, Pordenone v Padova (Serie C).

Edit - small stake on Teramo over 1.5 goals at 9/4 too, price seems a little generous.
Winner, and Teramo have got one so another one would be much appreciated. Really fancy Pordenone to score in the second half, will take that if it hits evens, surprised it wasn't them who got the first half goal. Same for Catania, should score in the second half, might back them later on if it stays 0-0. And also keeping an eye out for a late goal at Switzerland v Northern Ireland, if it's 0-0 with 70ish mins gone I'll put a small stake on.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.

I did not play anything but last night must have been perfect for betting. Basically no surprises (maybe aside from Phoenix win but even that was not a huge shock).

ninjaskill

Apparently Boise State came back from 28-3 down to win in overtime, had them as the final bet of an acca and never even bothered to check if they won as I gave up when they were 28-3 down

Jagga7

I took a 2 team parlay and did -2.5 Detroit and I've got Chicago to win... GB is looking absolutely awful.

There, I've just jynxed my bet but here we go.
The only problem is Mitch Trubisky isn't much better and I think Bears were like 5 points favourites.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Winner, and Teramo have got one so another one would be much appreciated. Really fancy Pordenone to score in the second half, will take that if it hits evens, surprised it wasn't them who got the first half goal. Same for Catania, should score in the second half, might back them later on if it stays 0-0. And also keeping an eye out for a late goal at Switzerland v Northern Ireland, if it's 0-0 with 70ish mins gone I'll put a small stake on.
No 9/4 winner with Teramo, Pordenone and Catania both scored though.

Medium stake on Flamengo No Goal before 80 mins at 1/2, little short for my liking but they are missing Diego, Rever, and Guerrero. And again in Serie C another home side who should bag in the second half are Robur Siena, will back them if it hits evens.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Four games in Peru Segunda tonight, here's what I'll be looking for in-play, bets in bold are the three I fancy the most:

Cesar Vallejo v Alfred Salinas - Cesar Vallejo to score 1st half, possibly over 1.5 FHG
Willy Serato v Sport Boys - Over 1.5 FHG/BTTS
Defensor La Bocana v Sport Victoria - Bocana to score 1st half, BTTS
Cienciano v Carlos Manucci - Over 0.5 FHG, Over 3 Goal Line

devil in me

Four games in Peru Segunda tonight, here's what I'll be looking for in-play, bets in bold are the three I fancy the most:

Cesar Vallejo v Alfred Salinas - Cesar Vallejo to score 1st half, possibly over 1.5 FHG
Willy Serato v Sport Boys - Over 1.5 FHG/BTTS
Defensor La Bocana v Sport Victoria - Bocana to score 1st half, BTTS
Cienciano v Carlos Manucci - Over 0.5 FHG, Over 3 Goal Line
Will follow these, thanks once again to Mr Peru!

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Bolivar have just kicked off.

These and the Strongest share the same ground in La Paz which is way up in the mountains. Away teams find it difficult adapting to the altitude.

Been doing these two at home for a few seasons now and always worth a punt but the bookies odds do reflect it .