Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

Aza Boy

Hope you didn't bet on this man. I didn't put any money on it in the end because it was too close to call.
Hahaha, i was doomed. Should listen all mates here. $100 each of the bet.

Lucky that i still have NBA mojo within me...Wizard -3.5, Bucks -2, and Warriors to win, New Orleans to win, Knicks +6, saved my ass.

Regain most of the lost. Learning point, heard others. Hahahahaha.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Luca Brecel to beat Matthew Stevens is quite nice @1.50, Brecel was playing very well just the other week, unlucky he ended up against Murphy, beating Selby and trump in the games before.

Fancy Marco Fu to lose but his opponent hasn't been amazing either (ayouri) in the last couple games but Fu has been terrible for quite a while now, don't know if he has changed cue or anything

Jagga7

Small stake on Carolina 7.5 @1.86. 2 pretty poor offences but Jay Cutler is trash, I have more faith in Panthers offence and Cam Newton.
Caronlina absolutely blew them out, not surprising, Miami are awful. A nice little winner.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Luca Brecel to beat Matthew Stevens is quite nice @1.50, Brecel was playing very well just the other week, unlucky he ended up against Murphy, beating Selby and trump in the games before.

Fancy Marco Fu to lose but his opponent hasn't been amazing either (ayouri) in the last couple games but Fu has been terrible for quite a while now, don't know if he has changed cue or anything
Hope nobody followed the 2nd one. Terrible from him. As if this is his first time at a snooker table.

Ady87

Looking at lumping on a double or treble tonight.

Argentina v Nigeria
Belgium v Japan
Portugal v USA

1.65/1 - Stake will be anything between £100 and £175.

I may amend it if anyone has any pointers. If Brazil start Jesus, Neymar, Coutinho etc then I may either add them and reduce the stake or swap them out. I know Japan can be handy and I'm never confident of Portugal in an International so undecided at the minute.

I've got an acca on with the first selection in:

Colombia
Argentina
Belgium
Portugal
Holland
Spain
Brazil

£15 returning £333

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé

Had Brecel as well on accumulator, just 1.30 here though. (nope, 1.50 as well, was watching something else)...Now waiting for twat Maguire, who's 2-4 down to McLeod. :mad:

Last edited:

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Probably won't happen, as this is still Ronnie O'Sullivan, but Wilson might be an interesting bet to take on, especially @ 5.00. He's a good player, Ronnie ain't that hot in China, as he's been losing against players like Michael Holt and Mark Joyce there, but also the biggest reason I might take Wilson is the short time for O'Sullivan to *recover* after his Sunday evening's match against Murphy at CoC. Plus there's jet lag and his match being played at 1:30 am british time just two days after CoC final. Can he be fresh for that?

But as said, this is Ronnie, don't bet too much.

Danny Roberts

Probably won't happen, as this is still Ronnie O'Sullivan, but Wilson might be an interesting bet to take on, especially @ 5.00. He's a good player, Ronnie ain't that hot in China, as he's been losing against players like Michael Holt and Mark Joyce there, but also the biggest reason I might take Wilson is the short time for O'Sullivan to *recover* after his Sunday evening's match against Murphy at CoC. Plus there's jet lag and his match being played at 1:30 am british time just two days after CoC final. Can he be fresh for that?

But as said, this is Ronnie, don't bet too much.
I think this is definitely worth a punt.

Trizy

Looking at lumping on a double or treble tonight.

Colombia
Argentina
Belgium
Portugal
Holland
Spain
Brazil

£15 returning £333
No bad, but too many teams for Friendlies regardless of the favorites I think.

I opted for a safer 4 team Argentina, Iceland (both 1-0 atm), Spain and France. France being the biggest ask playing away to Germany but I feel France are playing much better atm.

11/1 on the above.

Ady87

No bad, but too many teams for Friendlies regardless of the favorites I think.

I opted for a safer 4 team Argentina, Iceland (both 1-0 atm), Spain and France. France being the biggest ask playing away to Germany but I feel France are playing much better atm.

11/1 on the above.
Argentina....2-3 down, Aguero subbed off half time, no Messi, absolutely obliterated my profits.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Fancy over 2.5 goals at RKC Reserves, currently 1-0 down at HT to NEC Reserves. 4/6 at the moment, will take that at evens probably for a small stake. RKC should score one themselves, and NEC more than capable of getting another even with 10 men.

Edit - Denmark U-21 -0.5 AH at 2.50.

Last edited:

devil in me

Fancy over 2.5 goals at RKC Reserves, currently 1-0 down at HT to NEC Reserves. 4/6 at the moment, will take that at evens probably for a small stake. RKC should score one themselves, and NEC more than capable of getting another even with 10 men.

Edit - Denmark U-21 -0.5 AH at 2.50.
Missed the 2.5 by 2 mins as NEC scored. So did RKC to score and they have someone sent off straight away.

Ady87

It's why I avoid friendlies at all costs. I mean what sort of result is that?!
2-0 up as well. I know Argentina aren't great as a unit but you expect some inidividual performances to get them over the line. Painful.

I also had a 20/1 acca before that had an Iceland 3-2 come back from 2-0 down and as the 3rd went in, Portugal equalised against Spain simultaneously so I didn't get a cash out. All other results were in so it would have been substantial.

I've decided to go all or nothing with a treble on the friendlies.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Missed the 2.5 by 2 mins as NEC scored. So did RKC to score and they have someone sent off straight away.
Tough luck, I missed the over 2.5 line as well. RKC might still get one back though. Amazed Denmark conceded a third to Poland, got on them to score at 6/4 though so profited from the game thankfully although meant breaking my own staking plan :nervous:

Switch

Couple of long shots for tonight:

Hungary, Austria & BTTS 35/1
Ireland, France, Hungary, Wales 45/1

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Hrmm, that Brazil team looks approx. 276 times better than England's...anyone fancy them? 1.80 here.

EDIT: In-play dropped to 1.60, but eventually took Brazil to score in both halves @ 2.50.

Last edited:

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Had Under 2 Goal Line at Ireland in a double. Other selection won last night, so of course this is the one qualifier that decides it's actually going to feature a game of football.

Trizy

Argentina....2-3 down, Aguero subbed off half time, no Messi, absolutely obliterated my profits.
fecking embarrassing bet, who is even on the Nigerian team? :lol: ..

All 4 teams lost or drew. I might just start betting on City and see what happens them, they'll probably get relegated. :lol::lol:

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
Had a few bets on for England and Brazil, mostly involving corners and goals which came nowhere near.
My accumulator lost too with the likes of Spain, Argentina, Portugal and Wales letting me down. I knew I shouldn't have bet on friendlies but it was only a few quid lost

Aza Boy

Yeah; NBA been doing great last days. Im on this too.
Should be easy on paper, mate.

However, still chance that Nets could be a tricky team. And also Spurs without Leonard and Parker could somewhat being shite.

The safest bet, Houston -2 at home. Single.

Alternative bet : Nets +12, Houston to win, Dallas +12.