Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Will follow these, thanks once again to Mr Peru!
Good luck. Remember to use the rball to decide if it looks good or not, sometimes the teams Facebook pages will stream the games on YouTube too so I'll be giving them a watch if so.

Ady87

Four games in Peru Segunda tonight, here's what I'll be looking for in-play, bets in bold are the three I fancy the most:

Cesar Vallejo v Alfred Salinas - Cesar Vallejo to score 1st half, possibly over 1.5 FHG
Willy Serato v Sport Boys - Over 1.5 FHG/BTTS
Defensor La Bocana v Sport Victoria - Bocana to score 1st half, BTTS
Cienciano v Carlos Manucci - Over 0.5 FHG, Over 3 Goal Line
I got on some inplay action at 24mins. I remembered the goals last time, Vallejo being prolific and Bocana's opponents having 10 men.

Wouldn't have done it without your insight though so thanks mate.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
I got on some inplay action at 24mins. I remembered the goals last time, Vallejo being prolific and Bocana's opponents having 10 men.

Wouldn't have done it without your insight though so thanks mate.

Nice, well played mate. Need BTTS at Cienciano for a 5/1 fourfold I put on before the game, other selections have landed (Vallejo to score 2+ in first half, over 0.5 FHG at Sport Boys, La Bocana to score in 1st half). Also got on a double at 1.25/1 of over 1.5 FHG at La Bocana (at 1-0) and over 0.5 FHG at Sport Boys. That's it so far though, got a bit distracted. At HT I like the look of over 7.5 goals at evens at La Bocana, expect them to get another two at least and Sport Victoria can still score with 10 men, also Willy Serato to score, Cienciano to score/over 2 Goal Line. Let's see how the second half starts, I suspect I'll end up backing a few more goals at La Bocana and a couple of goals at Cienciano though.

Ady87

Nice, well played mate. Need BTTS at Cienciano for a 5/1 fourfold I put on before the game, other selections have landed (Vallejo to score 2+ in first half, over 0.5 FHG at Sport Boys, La Bocana to score in 1st half). Also got on a double at 1.25/1 of over 1.5 FHG at La Bocana (at 1-0) and over 0.5 FHG at Sport Boys. That's it so far though, got a bit distracted. At HT I like the look of over 7.5 goals at evens at La Bocana, expect them to get another two at least and Sport Victoria can still score with 10 men, also Willy Serato to score, Cienciano to score/over 2 Goal Line. Let's see how the second half starts, I suspect I'll end up backing a few more goals at La Bocana and a couple of goals at Cienciano though.
I took a punt on Willy winning at 9/1, doubled it with O7.5 in the La Bocana game, £10 on at 19/1.

Willy goal in already is a good start but just having a play around second half, speculative and greedy haha

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
A. Zverev to win the match at odds 2. Going into the third set now

Aza Boy

I did not play anything but last night must have been perfect for betting. Basically no surprises (maybe aside from Phoenix win but even that was not a huge shock).
Still im sanctuary mode are you, mate @Sarni ? Hahahaha.

No good feeling today, so try my luck on OKC-3.5 @1.26 @$100 seems the only one is right.

Dallas played last night and they are Deadwood. If team consist of westbrook and paul can not smash them the world is ready for apocalypse now.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Thank God for Tom Brady and the Patriots. Put $600 on them to win and got it paid out early.

Lesson learned - Not going to bet on Cowboys again.

ninjaskill

Think I'm just going to bet on the NFL for a bit seem to be doing poorly in everything else currently

Aza Boy

Easy peasy little missy. NBA this week was a banker.

Next NBA Parlays (still dont know the odds ) :

Wizard, Utah, Warrior,Clippers, Buck all to win...all at home...

relx

Frnkie Sys
Poland v Mexico - leaning towards an away win but could be a draw game. Mexico DNB perhaps?

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Last bet before I sleep. Kings to beat Sharks @1.74
Man... took your last 3 hockey bets and lost every single one of them lol.

That line was off. Pats should have been at least 14 points favourite. The bookies took a hammering on that.
I didn't take the line... I figured with my luck I would have lost. Took moneyline because I knew the pats would be up 14 at one point so I would get the early payout.

Jagga7

Man... took your last 3 hockey bets and lost every single one of them lol.

I didn't take the line... I figured with my luck I would have lost. Took moneyline because I knew the pats would be up 14 at one point so I would get the early payout.
Ah man sorry to keep giving you losers! NHL is easily my most profitable sport aswell, I think just been unlucky in the last few games, dominating games but not scoring.

Pats were coming off a bye so players were rested and Belichick had 2 weeks to game plan and the Broncos offence is just awful. This is one the biggest bankers of the year!

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Italy to qualify at 1.75 anyone?

Hard to see the Italians not figure out Sweden and miss out on qualification. They're also at home.

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
Dimitrov 1.5 vs Thiem indoors!?

Going for him and Italy to win at odds 2.2

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I'm staying away from dmitrov - thiem. Seems everyone is going for it, and we all know how this ends :lol:

Good luck to those who are having a dabble on it

Aza Boy

Italy to qualify at 1.75 anyone?

Hard to see the Italians not figure out Sweden and miss out on qualification. They're also at home.
My money on this as well bro. So many here overhype Sweden due to 1-0 win. It was a fluke. Italy will smash them at San Siro.

Italy money line @1.50

And Italy to qualify @1.75

After that concentrate on NBA...

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
My money on this as well bro. So many here overhype Sweden due to 1-0 win. It was a fluke. Italy will smash them at San Siro.

Italy money line @1.50

Not saying it won't happen, but Italy haven't smashed anyone in a long time, especially a strong side like Sweden. Couldn't beat Macedonia at home a few weeks ago and are generally nothing special under Ventura.

Anyways, I'll be rooting for Italy as well, so good luck with your bet.

Ady87

My mate who is usually solid and far less reckless than me reckons Sweden to qualify at 4/5 is a good bet as if they nick one this Italy side don't have 3 goals in them.

My morning has been yoyo. Had £70 on an Unders bet at 8/13 which came in then lost £60 on another bet. Currently £10 down and missed the chance to do Armenia O1.5 team goals. Not sure why the next bet is.

Danny Roberts

Italy money line @1.50

My mate, who is by far the best punter I know and has worked in the industry for a long time, tipped Sweden in the first leg. It was no fluke at all. They beat France at home and lost 2-1 away. Italy might make it through but what you say is wrong.

Ady87

Possibly some In Play value on Turkey v Albania. 0-2 just before half time but Albania have ten men now. Certainly expecting a couple more goals but Turkey next goal could be worth watching.

I've took a punt on France U21s to come back from 0-1 down vs Slovenia U21s, France 80% possession 25 in.

Ady87

I've took a punt on France U21s to come back from 0-1 down vs Slovenia U21s, France 80% possession 25 in.
Did £62 on at 6/5 for £135. Ten mins after placing France scored a penalty, then Slovenia went to 10 men, then France scored again. Easiest profit I've made all week.

Tempted by the 4.5 market at 6/5 now as they've crushed them since the opener.

Edit: Stuck £100 on. 1-3 half time with ten men. No chance this isn't coming in surely... Also Turkey scored next as suspected small stake on at 2/5.

Edit2: Not sure what's happened here. Complacency coupled with Bus Parking :lol:

Last edited:

Ady87

Chickened out and cashed in my £100 on Sweden to qualify at Evens for £170.

Don't know why I'd let it get to 85minutes of an absolute pasting and then decide to cash but yeah :lol:

Can't believe after today I'm £4 up and staked about £600 :lol: :lol:

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite

Italy money line @1.50

Hope you didn't bet on this man. I didn't put any money on it in the end because it was too close to call.

Jagga7

Small stake on Carolina 7.5 @1.86. 2 pretty poor offences but Jay Cutler is trash, I have more faith in Panthers offence and Cam Newton.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Going for a Uruguay win and Japan or Draw (vs Belgium) tonight. A long shot, but anything can happen during friendlies