Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Ouch, Poland red card, and Islands of Faroe score immediately after.
My flash scores went off in the background, I didn't even check it I just assumed it would have been a Poland goal :lol: feck.

Carlsen19

I had Poland u21's to score in both halfs on one of my accy's, 95th minute goal with 10 men :drool:

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Over 9 Asian Corners - England v Germany @ Evens.

Edit - Got to have a dabble on BTTS at Poland at 7/2. Poland at home normally pretty good for scoring and conceding.

Last edited:

Ady87

Took a break for a week and came back to a £50 loss yesterday from a tipsters page.

Today I started with £10 and got on over 0.5 FHG in games where it hit 1/2 or better within first ten mins. On £154 now thanks to Portugal.

Any goal market tips for SA leagues?

Trizy

Probably stupid betting on friendlies but I've England-Germany draw, France, Switz and Croatia this week. 130 off a 5er.
Nice 130 off a 5er tonight. I'd love to say ''I should've bet more'' but it wasn't really worth more.

Actually had Holland win in that bet too. 5 teams 26/1.

devil in me

Took a break for a week and came back to a £50 loss yesterday from a tipsters page.

Today I started with £10 and got on over 0.5 FHG in games where it hit 1/2 or better within first ten mins. On £154 now thanks to Portugal.

Any goal market tips for SA leagues?
I'm eyeing up El Nacional, Equador. They're 3rd, playing bottom. Scored 10 in their last 4. Don't quote me though, my knowledge of SA is nothing more than the stats!

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Went big on Germany to win.... at half time I wasn't feeling confident so I hedged it with a draw... ended up with profit.

..Thankfully.

M15 Red.

New Zealand youth game in play atm. Eastern vs Hawkes Bay. 3-0 ht. Should be a few more 2nd half.

Carlsen19

The skybet price boost looks nice today:

Bradford v Plymouth
Swindon v Chesterfield
Cheltenham v Luton

Plymouth and Chesterfield are both bottom of the league. Luton are the only ones I can see being a bit dodgy but their away form is good and they’ve got the best overall form in the league from the last 10 games.

Very much worth a punt at 17/2 from 11/2.

luke511

Northampton double chance @ 1.9
Coventry @ 2.2
Cambridge v Accrington stanley BTTS @ 1.72

£10 returns £72.54 in a treble, any of them in a single looks good though.

Ady87

Guimares 0-2 down at home after 8 mins in the Cup, away team are still 10/11.

Went with a small overs bet while I look for something big. Only need one more goal now.

1-2 and away side missed a pen all within 15 mins :lol:

Last edited:

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Crusaders to score v Dundee Utd @ 11/8.
Win. BTTS at Clyde v Stirling (4/7) and Blyth Spartans v Leamington (4/6) next on my radar. Pretty confident with both, will put medium stakes if I can get close to evens on them.

devil in me

Jesus Christ. Had Czechs u21s to win to nil , san marino score in the 4th min of stoppage time. Feckin san Marino. That's after getting done with Lichtensteins only shot earlier as well v the Swiss.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Jesus Christ. Had Czechs u21s to win to nil , san marino score in the 4th min of stoppage time. Feckin san Marino. That's after getting done with Lichtensteins only shot earlier as well v the Swiss.
I got screwed by Croatia under 19's, who somehow failed to beat Latvia at home despite having a man advantage for the entirety of the second half.

Yesterday needed Galarza (tennis) to win the first set against Velotti, but lost 7-6 after leading 5-2 with 2 breaks advantage and squandering 3 match points in the tiebreak.

Fecking ridiculous.

ROFLUTION

Got Denmark 1-0, 2-0 correct score.

Ireland Will probably park the bus a bit and play their concrete football and first half could end 0-0.. or below 1.5

devil in me

I got screwed by Croatia under 19's, who somehow failed to beat Latvia at home despite having a man advantage for the entirety of the second half.

Yesterday needed Galarza (tennis) to win the first set against Velotti, but lost 7-6 after leading 5-2 with 2 breaks advantage and squandering 3 match points in the tiebreak.

Fecking ridiculous.
Joke mate. Also had Bradford BTTS just now to try and cover the losses and they miss a pen at the end. Horrific day so far.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Got distracted by an Unders bet and forgot to stick Czechs on, gutted.

Any ideas for next bet?
Nice run. Fancy a few more corners at Qatar to be honest, already on Czech Republic RT9 @ 13/8.