Gaming Football Manager 2011

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Make a team in the editor, make a squad of players with your mates names or Cafite names with random CA/PAs, set your chairman interference low, the players to 16/17 years old, set their loyalty stats to high and favourable clubs to your invented club and everything you can do to make sure they are going to be happy and not feck off to Madrid, insert them into the lowest league at 16 and try and win the PL/CL before they retire and don't sell any of them and don't buy any players. See if you can win anything with kids.

Minkaro

My United team (just going into the third season) is:

De Gea, (Forster)

Brown (Rafael)
Vidic (De Laet)
Evans (Smalling)
Evra (Fabio)

Valencia (Obertan)
Fletcher (Cattermole)
Ganso (Anderson)
Nani (Obertan)

Berbatov (Wickham)
Rooney (Chicharito)

Then the squad (only notables - as in guys that get to play) is: Branescu (GK), Bebe, James, Adryan, Carrick, Drinkwater, Morrison, Tunnicliffe, Welbeck, Macheda.

Eugenius

After spending £35.5m on a striker in August, the fecker has turned into the worst Saha/Hargreaves offspring you'll ever see. He's only played 4 games and it's the end of December. He was out for 7 days with a damaged heel, 3 months with a torn hamstring, 3 weeks with a pulled hamstring and has just strained his knee ligaments and will be out of 5-6 weeks and that's only 4 months into his Utd career. I can't even sell him whilst his value is still high since he's only gone and injured himself for the whole of the January window. Cnut - he's played over 40 games three seasons in a row prior to this.

nyrfan818

.... I'm in the Champions League final in 2015, playing against Barca. The match is on May 31st. Chicharito is due to travel to join the Mexican squad on May 31st. I seem to recall this problem in previous versions of the game too. Is someone really going to miss the Champions League final so they can join the international squad 3 days before that team plays their first game in the Gold Cup?

jeston

My United team (just going into the third season) is:

De Gea, (Forster)

Brown (Rafael)
Vidic (De Laet)
Evans (Smalling)
Evra (Fabio)

Valencia (Obertan)
Fletcher (Cattermole)
Ganso (Anderson)
Nani (Obertan)

Berbatov (Wickham)
Rooney (Chicharito)

Then the squad (only notables - as in guys that get to play) is: Branescu (GK), Bebe, James, Adryan, Carrick, Drinkwater, Morrison, Tunnicliffe, Welbeck, Macheda.
Brown ahead of Rafael? Rafa should be miles better than him by the 3rd season

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
I could really grow to hate this game.

Oh how pissed off I was at half time, and oh how ecstatic when Eder scored. The game does it on purpose. I know it.

Cold_Boy

Adler, Neuer and De Gea?
De Gea and Neuer were costing 2.5 and 7 mil respectively due to some transfer request and Adler starting being poor last season.Couldn't let the opportunity go.

So going to sell him during this window.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
wow got smashed in the first leg vs inter, 3-0 i was dominated.
Thought my quintriple hopes were over, drew the next 2 premiership games, moral was low..
So i decided just to go for it..

4114 was needed! nani, bale, aguero, rooney up front..

had 29 shots, 7 on target, 70% posession and won 3-0.

went to penalties sahin missed first, inter then missed the next 3!
yes!

chelsea in the next game, but di rossi, santon, rafael, rooney, sahin all hit yellow card limits.

Sw33t

Make a team in the editor, make a squad of players with your mates names or Cafite names with random CA/PAs, set your chairman interference low, the players to 16/17 years old, set their loyalty stats to high and favourable clubs to your invented club and everything you can do to make sure they are going to be happy and not feck off to Madrid, insert them into the lowest league at 16 and try and win the PL/CL before they retire and don't sell any of them and don't buy any players. See if you can win anything with kids.
How do you insert a new team and players though? I usually just edit shitty regens to make the player I want for an experiment thing.

Cold_Boy

Beat Barca 4-0 to win the CL last season. (Semis 0-0 and -4-0).

Beat Lyon 2-1 in finals who have really got a fantastic side in 2013.

Sw33t

That's ridiculous.

My players never even attempt anything like that, let alone pull it off.

SmashedHombre

Picked up Xavi on a free so have, without really realizing it, formed a midfield of Matias Fernandez playing the Iniesta role, Steven Defour playing the Busquets role and Xavi playing the...well, you can probably guess. And all for £5mil. Nice.

Unfortunately my first game of the season saw my Barcelona-lite midfield get ripped a new one by Sevilla in a CL qualifier. Fernandez had to be taken off with a 'gashed leg' and is out for 10 days, Defour got red carded and Xavi was knackered by half time and had to replaced by an 18 year old Brailian regen. Still, I'm keeping optimistic.

LARulz

Left Athletico for Marseille, bit of a step down but wanted to move around a bit in this game so after getting bored of France I'll leave when somewhere good opens up

SmashedHombre

Oh for feck sakes, I lost the second leg to Sevilla as well. What's the point in finishing 4th in the League if you're going to get knocked out in the CL qualifiers you useless twats!

UnitedBoy

won champions league 2ce in a row beating barce 1-0 both times.

and all because of 1 man..
canales.

what a player, new record of 32 assists in the league last season!! 9 games in and he has 11 and 6 goals so far

UnitedBoy

how can i get ronaldo and messi interested in joining ? ?

UnitedBoy

I signed Ronaldo in 2012 after a lot of tapping up, and offloading enough players to loosen up enough funds.
yeh i think it was 2012 he was slightly interested in playing but wnted over 300k wage lol

wr8_utd

:'(
age of 34 in my game, not getting any games. down to 1 million and still not interested in playing for me
Exactly. It's so bloody difficult to get either of them. I've done everything possible in all my FM's from 05 to 11 and still never got either. Praise them, Declare Interest, Offer obscene signing on fees, offer the highest possible wages, offer over 100k or somehting as playing bonus, manage Spain to try and win them over but it just never happens! :mad:

SmashedHombre

Pfft I got a 34 year old Xavi for nothing on wages of 11k, and I got rejected by a 17 year old leftback from Lille's U19 in the same window

SmashedHombre

Who needs Xavi when I have Ruben Yttergard Jensen (or something) as my passing master?

And by passing master, I mean only player in my team with a passing stat above 15.

LARulz

How fecking typical. I leave Athletico for Marseille and then I get Athletico in the group stages, complete joke. I built them up and have left them all these good players, gonna be smashed

UnitedBoy

wouldnt mind moving clubs soon, AC Milan has just had an opening but im not too keen on them..
anyone have any reccomendations ?

UnitedBoy

what aree ath madrids finances like ? mamanger just been sacked, and it says "rich" on their information

UnitedBoy

oh well, despite being a world class manager, winning all that i have..
mcleish was appointed ac milan manager, and my athletico madrid was unsuccessfull.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Why do opposition managers often make negative remarks about you, your team, your management style, your managing ability, your title chances etc. after you spank their team 6-0 on this game?

Played Shalke in a pre-season friendly, won 5-1 away from home, their manager comes out and says I have no hope of winning anything with my team, despite winning Serie A the previous season.

Played Milan in the league and won 3-0, their manager comes out and says that we have no hope of winning the league, despite winning it the year before whilst they dropped from first by four points in January to fourth, six points of me by the end of the season.

Played Arsenal in the CL group stage, won 4-0 and won the group in doing so, Wenger comes out and says that if my team didn't try to walk the ball into the net we'd do better.

Why are they all such utter feckwits?

cj_sparky

In my TNS game, Barca just beat Barca in the Europa Final.:nervous:

I've only got British and the Irish Leagues as playable, but seems Barca were not only in the Group stage of the Champions League. But also the Europa, one wasn't the B team either....they played in both.:lol:

Cold_Boy

Great, half of my first 11 just demanded transfers because of lack of discipline. What am I supposed to do, start fining people wages?
Then they start being unhappy because of how you have treated their mates.