Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Santa Clara v Maritimo BTTS @ 1.95 I think is decent.
I'm actually on DNB for Marítimo on this one: Sta Clara already has their season done while Marítimo needs points and add the fact that they are playing a neutral venue not at Santa Clara home because Azores Regional governenment encouraged them to play outside Azores.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I'm actually on DNB for Marítimo on this one: Sta Clara already has their season done while Marítimo needs points and add the fact that they are playing a neutral venue not at Santa Clara home because Azores Regional governenment encouraged them to play outside Azores.
Good call. Never watched the match. DId Santa Clara have any good scoring chances?

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Good call. Never watched the match. DId Santa Clara have any good scoring chances?
It was an even game tbh. Sta Clara had more initiative, but Marítimo managed to create the better chances overall. You were unlucky not to get the BTTS. It was a good call TBH. Check the highlights

Berbaclass

I think it’s a little bit risky but I’ve gone Atletico -1.5 @ 2.10

Was really impressed by them the other night against Barca and have done really well since the restart. Unbeaten in 6 winning 4 of them. They also need a few more wins to guarantee CL qualification.

Mallorca are not the best and have conceded a lot this season. Scored relatively well but the numbers are a bit padded with them winning 5-1 the other day.

Think it will be a 2-0 or a 3-1.
Pretty nice win in the end. Atleti kept Mallorca very quiet and created plenty of chances.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
A DNB on Portimonense is worth a small punt. The manager of Vitória SC (the opposition) was caught on video trashing his own players in a meeting with the fans. Let's see if they will not throw them under the bus.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
The wolves odd reached 2.45? What is happening? Gonna risk a punt on them.
Wouldn't be surprised if that means Traore is on the bench. Usually any moves pre game on the day on the Prem is lineup related. Syndicates get Liverpool and City teams early so its easy to tell from the odds whenver KDB or Salah aren't playing. Wolves DNB looks good to me too.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Wouldn't be surprised if that means Traore is on the bench. Usually any moves pre game on the day on the Prem is lineup related. Syndicates get Liverpool and City teams early so its easy to tell from the odds whenver KDB or Salah aren't playing. Wolves DNB looks good to me too.
Thanks for the feedback. Is Traoré facing physical issues or simply technical choice? He was benched last game also.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Traore on the bench is a plus imo, he's a proper game changer. Wolves is an amazing bet tbh

Edit: I mean as in he can pull them back from behind, win it from a draw, or extend their lead

Berbaclass

Bayern -1.5 @ 1.875 looks very nice to me looking at the lineups. Looks a pretty ordinary Leverkusen team aside from Havertz and Bailey

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The BBC have trotted out a stat that if PL games finished at half time, Wolves would be bottom. Alongside the fact that it's Arsenal and there's a 50/50 chance of them imploding anyway, Wolves @8.0 might not be the daftest mug punt.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
A DNB on Portimonense is worth a small punt. The manager of Vitória SC (the opposition) was caught on video trashing his own players in a meeting with the fans. Let's see if they will not throw them under the bus.
Not that far off. Portimonense lost but deserved the win.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I think Braga -2 for Saturday has value: they still need points and goals to retain their european position and despite changing manager they are going to face a team that lost some of the main players due to financial problems caused by Covid break.
Great win on this one. 4-0.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
For once had some super luck with a 41/1 acca come in that i had stuck £5 on, and another £15 bet that won me £160. Both similar bets, one needing Greenwood to score and win with 3 safe results elsewhere and another United -2 mixed with a few bankers which all comfortably came in including Leicester, Chelsea, Leeds, Brentford, Benfica, Braga, Juve and Sassaulo :lol:.

£375 returns off £20 in all.

It was the first time i had bet in around 3 months and the bet previous to that was a loss on a random punt on a horse my dad was tipped on. Then i have to go back as far as January to the last time i placed £20 on a weekend.

muller

I’ve had to put a time out on a couple of my accounts as I’ve had some terrible luck and I can feel myself starting to want to chase. Lockdown boredom is real.. Always keep 1 account to one though for emergencies (basically any solid tips from this thread!)

Berbaclass

I think Newcastle is a really nice price @ 2.65. Feel that WH will suffer a little bit from their exertions the other night.

Done a treble of Newcastle, City (-1.5) and Liverpool (-1.5) @ 9.58

Berbaclass

I really like Villarreal DNB @ 3.25

If Madrid hold on and win against Bilbao then the title race is pretty much over. Villarreal are also in great form and Barca not so much.

Villarreal can still qualify for the CL too

Last edited:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Liverpool -1.5 @ 1.75

They'll want to batter someone after their battering against City and Villa are the perfect whipping boys.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Aalesund - Bodø/Glimt @ 1.72 (Unibet)

A week away but this price is crazy. Glimt are tearing up the league. 23 scored in 5.5 games. Aalesund are rock bottom and have conceded 19 in their 6.

Glimt are 4-0 up in their current game at half time. Price will surely nosedive in the coming days.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I fecking hate Serie A. Inter losing at home to 10 man Bologna. I know Inter went down to 10 men as well, but they couldn't put it to bed.

I don't even know why I bet on Serie A.

Ady87

Had Barca, Real, Napoli and Udinese fourfold at nearly 15/1. Got early payout off Udinese when 2-0 which I think ended 2-2. Cashed out for £148 when Napoli went 2-1 up.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
DNB Levante
Small punt DC Heidenheim
Small punt BTTS Sevilla - Eibar
Small punt DNB Everton
Sporting to win (go at your own risk :D )

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Just a couple of the winners from over the weekend. I won't post them all as it irks a few people. :angel:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I’m still recovering, was so close to winning £50k this weekend, just needed one more Liverpool goal and one more from Atalanta.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
That's gotta suck. :eek:
It was an accumulator spread over two days too, so everything on Saturday came through, and the last two on Sunday (games 8 and 9 out of a 9 fold) were the two that missed by one goal each.

We go again.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
It was an accumulator spread over two days too, so everything on Saturday came through, and the last two on Sunday (games 8 and 9 out of a 9 fold) were the two that missed by one goal each.

We go again.
Yeah it's always frustrating when you're so close. I just needed under 9 corners in the second half of the City game for a £400 bet to come off. The last half of a 4-game multi as well. 4 corners in the first half, great.....then fecking 11 in the second. :lol:

Inter Milan, City, Lazio, and Plzen didn't help my accas either but a good weekend overall and yeah we go again. :)

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I might be taking the wrong conclusions, but BTTS at Norrkoping vs Gotebor match @1.81 seems very decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.