United - City BTTS
Everton - Chelsea BTTS
Real M - Atletico BTTS
Wolves - Villa BTTS
Newcastle - West Brom under 2,5goals
Frölunda -1,5
@27,90

(Nothing big, just for fun)
Hard to see BTS in our game, City have been very good at the back this season and we hardly create any chance in these big games
Same in EVE-CHE

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Hard to see BTS in our game, City have been very good at the back this season and we hardly create any chance in these big games
Same in EVE-CHE
A front 4 with Bruno, Martial, Rashford and Greenwood always have goals in it. When was the last time United didn’t score in a game? Can’t remember.

Everton looked lively with DCL, James and Richarlison. Same for Chelsea. Two good attacks with some defensive issues.

Wolves - Villa on the other hand I am a bit sceptic about. But the odds on under 2,5 goals were shit so going for BTTs there.

We’ll see.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Leicester at home to Brighton 21/20 on BV.

Southampton 7/10

Dunfermline 3/5

Newcastle 6/5

Spark

A front 4 with Bruno, Martial, Rashford and Greenwood always have goals in it. When was the last time United didn’t score in a game? Can’t remember.

Everton looked lively with DCL, James and Richarlison. Same for Chelsea. Two good attacks with some defensive issues.

Wolves - Villa on the other hand I am a bit sceptic about. But the odds on under 2,5 goals were shit so going for BTTs there.

We’ll see.
We don’t score against the top teams, having only managed a goal against Spurs (0-0 chelsea, 1-0 Arsenal). All in the last month or so.

I’m pessimistic of our chances to get a goal against City yet alone a result.

Danny Roberts

We’ll see.
James is injured and without Digne too everton may struggle

shaky

We don’t score against the top teams, having only managed a goal against Spurs (0-0 chelsea, 1-0 Arsenal). All in the last month or so.

I don't think those 2 games are a good indication of how the City match will play out. City aren't going to be coming here with the mindset that a draw is a decent result.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm

That’s a bit worrying stat actually. However, United’s recent record against City has been promising; WLWW

The odds on United have been around 4,50-5,00 in all of those games and I’ve made good money on it. This is the first time in a while I am a bit sceptic on United to win though. Think BTTS is nailed on to tonight.

James is injured and without Digne too everton may struggle
Thanks for the update, that’s a big miss for Everton. Maybe I reconsider then. Let’s see if I have a cash out option until that game.

Last edited:

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Today’s acca:
United - City BTTS
Everton - Chelsea BTTS
Real M - Atletico BTTS
Wolves - Villa BTTS
Newcastle - West Brom under 2,5goals
Frölunda -1,5
@27,90

(Nothing big, just for fun)
that did not go down too well, did it

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Worst bet I made in a while haha. It was just for fun though. Hope you didn’t follow!

No worries mate, no I did not follow. Just read the post and saw most of that went the wrong way
No more post for today so trying this way.

Don’t think any of them went in actually. Embarrasing stuff. Nice to hear :)

Exactly, I hate a really good acca that gets your hope up. But in the end lose to one goal or something like that. Frustrating.

Last edited:

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Worst bet I made in a while haha. It was just for fun though. Hope you didn’t follow!
No worries mate, no I did not follow. Just read the post and saw most of that went the wrong way.

End of the day, if you are going to lose with an acca, might as well lose properly.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Has anybody actually won anything today? Been one of those days today. :smirk:

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Has anybody actually won anything today? Been one of those days today. :smirk:
It's been one of those weeks for me :lol: Today i had a good one going of 6 games and Lazio decided to lose at home.

PogBruno

We’ll see.
Both games have failed to return BTS as expected and very few chances as well

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Both games have failed to return BTS as expected and very few chances as well
Yep, it was one of those nights with no goals. One goal in United - City and Everton - Chelsea was not expected.
It could’ve been 4-5 goals in the Chelsea game though. Everton had a pen ruled out. Chelsea had a few sitters aswell.
Hope you had à bet on it, spot on.
Bad betting day but I recouped the money on the AJ fight last night.

PogBruno

Yep, it was one of those nights with no goals. One goal in United - City and Everton - Chelsea was not expected.
It could’ve been 4-5 goals in the Chelsea game though. Everton had a pen ruled out. Chelsea had a few sitters aswell.
I just had one bet yesterday and it was under 2.5 in our game....

Today looks like a good day for betting, saints, liverpool win, BTS NO in spurs game should be good

Pagh Wraith

Everton pen was ruled out because it wasn't a pen and just because Chelsea twice hit the post doesn't mean they were sitters. Chelsea didn't have any big chances and this wasn't an "over" game. I don't want to comment on the bets themselves but this mindset of justifying bets as unlucky is dangerous. As I'm almost certain you wouldn't be doing the reverse, i.e. disregarding lucky winners.

Danny Roberts

Everton pen was ruled out because it wasn't a pen and just because Chelsea twice hit the post doesn't mean they were sitters. Chelsea didn't have any big chances and this wasn't an "over" game. I don't want to comment on the bets themselves but this mindset of justifying bets as unlucky is dangerous. As I'm almost certain you wouldn't be doing the reverse, i.e. disregarding lucky winners.
I agree. Chelsea never really looked dangerous, no shot on target in the last hour and our game was dull all the way through

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Strongest -1 tomorrow pretty big @1.7+.

games at altitude, would be a bet anyway under normal circumstances at the current prices but Oriente played 12 hours ago at home. Game is tomorrow so very little rest and they have to travel. Will either be a very fatigued team or reserves. I’m expecting them to write the game off as they have a home game 2 days after. It’s very very unlikely they’ll get anything from this game and they’ll know it so logically it makes sense to send reserves and let the first team rest for the game that they can win. They should win 2+ after the first team anyway, so any weaker and the bet should be very good.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Are you a Chelsea fan perhaps? :)
Looking at statistics BTTS was not that likely to happen in the Eve - Che tbf. It was just a funny acca. Over 2,5 goals in that game were more likely if anything.

And don’t get me wrong, I’m not justifying that acca as a whole. But why would it be dangerous to do that anyway?
My betting is for fun and to make some extra cash. And the betting record for 2020 talks for itself really. Made some serious $$. (Usually on singles or doubles). Accas just for fun.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm

games at altitude, would be a bet anyway under normal circumstances at the current prices but Oriente played 12 hours ago at home. Game is tomorrow so very little rest and they have to travel. Will either be a very fatigued team or reserves. I’m expecting them to write the game off as they have a home game 2 days after. It’s very very unlikely they’ll get anything from this game and they’ll know it so logically it makes sense to send reserves and let the first team rest for the game that they can win. They should win 2+ after the first team anyway, so any weaker and the bet should be very good.
Had a bet on it but it’s suspended on bet365 now.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had a bet on it but it’s suspended on bet365 now.
will probably come back later, it’s the biggest misprice I’ve seen for a while.

They opened 1.5 for the win. Even in normal circumstances that would be a very solid bet but obviously it’s a lot better with fatigue and potential rotations.
not sure why they opened that price, Bolivia opening prices is usually pretty good with regards to home bias.

Full strength oriente team I’d say 2/3-0. Rotated side I’d expect 4/5-0 and then higher scorelines if they use kids too.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
With the way things have gone this weekend, am tempted to lump on Burnley later.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
With the way things have gone this weekend, am tempted to lump on Burnley later.
Was inevitable. :lol: Was only £20 @8.00 but covered my weekend losses. Must be the craziest weekend that I can remember in a long time. PSG and AC Milan also losing at home and Barcelona drawing at the mo. Messed up.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm

They opened 1.5 for the win. Even in normal circumstances that would be a very solid bet but obviously it’s a lot better with fatigue and potential rotations.
not sure why they opened that price, Bolivia opening prices is usually pretty good with regards to home bias.

Full strength oriente team I’d say 2/3-0. Rotated side I’d expect 4/5-0 and then higher scorelines if they use kids too.
Yep, it’s back on as you said. Have a medium stake on -1 @1,65. Should’ve put something on -2 aswell but it’s too late now unfortunaly.

Nice to see bookies can be wrong with pricing sometimes. It’s not that often anymore but happens from time to time. Thanks for those tips, really appreciated

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game

Out of interest, where does this passion for Bolivian football stem from?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Out of interest, where does this passion for Bolivian football stem from?
Just from betting, I follow a fair few leagues across the world but Bolivia has the biggest potential edge of the ones I follow. I try and only post my most confident/biggest value bets here so it’s typically one of my common leagues that I’ll post here. It’s also just a very good league for betting as the altitude and climate differences is hard to price in, creates really nice angles for bets.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Dunfermline are on the naughty list.

First weekend in a while I haven’t had a win. I was sure they’d win this match at a canter too.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Just from betting, I follow a fair few leagues across the world but Bolivia has the biggest potential edge of the ones I follow. I try and only post my most confident/biggest value bets here so it’s typically one of my common leagues that I’ll post here. It’s also just a very good league for betting as the altitude and climate differences is hard to price in, creates really nice angles for bets.
Interesting, keep it up

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Live: Under 5,5 goals in Celta Vigo - Cadiz @1,8 is interesting.
Goals galore in first half

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

Oriente team pretty mixed, half are good, half are really bad. Line is -3.25 now, so beat the line by a mile. On paper it's probably a 4/5-0 game, Strongest might take it easy if they go a couple up though. -1.5 should win pretty easily on paper, big gulf player for player + altitude and more rest.