Flamengo -1.5 AH @ 1.73

Also had small bets on at York

Sir Lucan @ 4.5
Mishriff @ 3.0
Alcohol Free @ 6.0

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Think BTTS in the Hull v Derby game is a great price @ 2.01

Hull struggling with clean sheets, newly promoted and Derbys trouble is well documented With barely any/young players.

Berbaclass

I fancy one thing at the moment tomorrow and it's BTTS in the Trabzonspor v Roma game.

Not 100% on what the Roma lineup will look like but Trabzonspor has played 3 competitive games compared to Roma's 0 at this point and they have been banging in the goals. 3-3 and 1-1 with Molde and won 5-1 in the league the other day. See them being quite a bit sharper and think there will be quite a few goals in the match. Definitely see both teams getting on the scoresheet.

I will add also that Trabzonspor have made some good signings over the summer and have some fairly decent players that will trouble Roma (Gervinho Cornelius, Hamsik, Djaniny, Bruno Peres)

Quite like either BTTS @ 1.72 or Over 2.5 @ 1.85. BTTS + Over 2.5 @ 2.17 could also be a very solid bet.

Could potentially be a similar type of bet in the Pacos v Spurs game. Spurs have left the entire XI from Sunday against City at home so will be a second-string team and I would expect Pacos to try and get a goal or two in the first leg against a relatively weak Spurs team. BTTS in that is similarly priced @ 1.78 and @2.22 for BTTS + Over 2.5.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I fancy one thing at the moment tomorrow and it's BTTS in the Trabzonspor v Roma game.

Not 100% on what the Roma lineup will look like but Trabzonspor has played 3 competitive games compared to Roma's 0 at this point and they have been banging in the goals. 3-3 and 1-1 with Molde and won 5-1 in the league the other day. See them being quite a bit sharper and think there will be quite a few goals in the match. Definitely see both teams getting on the scoresheet.

I will add also that Trabzonspor have made some good signings over the summer and have some fairly decent players that will trouble Roma (Gervinho Cornelius, Hamsik, Djaniny, Bruno Peres)

Quite like either BTTS @ 1.72 or Over 2.5 @ 1.85. BTTS + Over 2.5 @ 2.17 could also be a very solid bet.

Could potentially be a similar type of bet in the Pacos v Spurs game. Spurs have left the entire XI from Sunday against City at home so will be a second-string team and I would expect Pacos to try and get a goal or two in the first leg against a relatively weak Spurs team. BTTS in that is similarly priced @ 1.78 and @2.22 for BTTS + Over 2.5.
Lovely. Stuck them in small double. Cheers man :)

MC89

Supports
Celtic
There’s a horse running the night 10.05 Saratoga, Golden Pal, no price yet, think will be short ( will let you know if decent ), but if wins tonight will go shorter for the nunthorpe at York (20th August) 9/2 the now, Wesley Ward says it’s his best ever, I have lumped a couple of times, entirely up to you but if the weather stays dry I think should be a steering job for Frankie/Irad jr and a lump job for us. (remember ante post rules, got fingers burnt at Ascot)
Tomorrow 3.35 York.

Dettori on board

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Is @Knux still knocking about?

Will someone please promote him?
Im on vacation and will be back on here when all the leagues and hockey starts again in like two weeks time. Looking forward to a new season and hopefully it’ll be a good one.

I get promotion soon hopefully ;) Take care mate.

Berbaclass

Shame Spurs were dire. 1/2

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Tomorrow 3.35 York.

Dettori on board

just backed it, lumped everything on stradivarious I had in my skybet and b365 accounts, easy money :eek: then just had £20 on the winner in the next Lusail so stuck £30 on this and that's me for the day

Edit: well beaten, went off like a train, probably went too fast early doors

Last edited:

MC89

Supports
Celtic
just backed it, lumped everything on stradivarious I had in my skybet and b365 accounts, easy money :eek: then just had £20 on the winner in the next Lusail so stuck £30 on this and that's me for the day

Edit: well beaten, went off like a train, probably went too fast early doors
Sorry for the dodgy tip mate and to anyone else who done backed it.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Sorry for the dodgy tip mate and to anyone else who done backed it.
never apologise, people don't have to back things, it looked a good thing on paper and was well backed in the markets, it's horses it happens

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I can't remember the last time fecking Dortmund won me any money. They're like that philandering partner who promises they'll never cheat again and you get suckered in....only for them to go out and cheat again.
Still, time for them to turn things around.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
1. Napoli, Juventus, AS Roma, Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Ajax, Bayern Munich, Man Utd, Chelsea, Viktoria Plzen, NK Osijek @48.61

2. Rijeka, Feyenoord, FC Porto, FC Basel, Rosenborg BK, Maccabi Tel Aviv, FC Copenhagen, Palmeiras, AIK Stockholm or draw @21.09

3. Man Utd, Juventus, Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Slovan Bratislava, Penarol, Slavia Prague, Rangers FC, Club Brugge, @15.78

Will do some BetBuilders when the teams are out.

Flanders Devil

1. Napoli, Juventus, AS Roma, Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Ajax, Bayern Munich, Man Utd, Chelsea, Viktoria Plzen, NK Osijek @48.61

2. Rijeka, Feyenoord, FC Porto, FC Basel, Rosenborg BK, Maccabi Tel Aviv, FC Copenhagen, Palmeiras, AIK Stockholm or draw @21.09

3. Man Utd, Juventus, Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Slovan Bratislava, Penarol, Slavia Prague, Rangers FC, Club Brugge, @15.78

Will do some BetBuilders when the teams are out.
thanks for sharing, how do you tend togo with the large bet builders. I find I nearly always have one leg fall over whenever I try more than 5 legs. Esp EPL results - they tend to be my biggest killers.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I always go draw no bet on the big accumulators now. One of them always ends up letting you down.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I stuck a decent lump of cash on us to win the league at 8/1 before the season started I think it’s a very fair price. Even 5/1 11/2 is good value. Look at our bench today. We finally have an embarrassment of riches and the tools to get through. If Ole remains as pragmatic in the big league games and we can spank the fodder we will be right there.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
thanks for sharing, how do you tend togo with the large bet builders. I find I nearly always have one leg fall over whenever I try more than 5 legs. Esp EPL results - they tend to be my biggest killers.
Yeah there's usually a couple of surprises like Dortmund yesterday and looks like Ajax is gonna do me before I even get started today, but I tend to go on runs. I could fill a book with accas where one leg has let me down. But I mix it up with BetBuilders and combos which serve me quite well so I'm never really out of pocket.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I stuck a decent lump of cash on us to win the league at 8/1 before the season started I think it’s a very fair price. Even 5/1 11/2 is good value. Look at our bench today. We finally have an embarrassment of riches and the tools to get through. If Ole remains as pragmatic in the big league games and we can spank the fodder we will be right there.
Yeah me too. Did it with Billy Hill so have also been getting free bets during August everytime Kane, Salah, Fernandes and Sterling score.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
United to win
Over 2.5 goals
Fernandes to score anytime
Martial to score anytime
Southampton over 0.5 cards
Over 6.5 corners
@9.50