Celtic
Got a tip - 3/1,

Angels Wrath. 6:15 Dundalk

‘Have what you want on it’ I’m told.

Gamble with care

up to you!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Sheffield to beat Derby seems a decent shout, Derby shite anyway and their off the field stuff can't be helping either.

Deery

Dreary
West Ham just chinned me for £56 I was about to cash out on…

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Chelsea woman play Birmingham away on Wednesday night going to stick a few handicap bets on, no prices yet, Chelsea have already beaten them 6-0 this season and beat Man Utd 6-1 yesterday, only thing that might put me off they might rest players as it’s the cup and I don’t Know who the main players are which could be a problem, but should win easily enough..

sorry last season they beat them 6-0.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Was looking at the Ayr card tomorrow, there’s a horse coming up from Newmarket, Mr Alan, 2.10 was 7th on debut but form has been franked, 9/4,

just a fancy not a tip.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Sporting u19s, Porto U19s and City U19s worth a go on the treble at 16/1. Sporting opened up on a +1.5 which was a large bet, it’s a 50/50 game, should kick off around 2.5ish for win. Porto I think should be favourites, double chance if you can get 1.7+ worth a bet. City would be a large bet again but Mcatee and Esbrand with first team. Mcatee a big loss but it should mean Delap, Edozie and a few other big guns are involved. The treble is decent value, it probably won’t win but 6/1 is probably fair price.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Was looking at the Ayr card tomorrow, there’s a horse coming up from Newmarket, Mr Alan, 2.10 was 7th on debut but form has been franked, 9/4,

just a fancy not a tip.
Winner!

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
my bets tonight

City/Liverpool double @ 4.47

Boro v Sheff Utd BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 2.65

Mane over 0.5
Benzema over 1.5
Haaland over 1.5
Nkunku over 0.5
Shots on target fourfold @ 5.41

Dortmund v Sporting - total shots over 26.5
Leipzig v Brugge - total shots over 25.5
Total shots double @ 3.70

Ajax & over 2.5
Madrid & over 2.5
Leipzig
Dortmund
Fourfold @ 3.92

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Took a slight risk backing Armour @ 3.50 on Saturday at Redcar.

Been running in group races, last was 3rd in the G1 Middle Park Stakes at Newmarket on Saturday behind Perfect Power (IMO The best current 2yo over 6f). Also ran 4th in the G1 Prix Morny, again beaten by Perfect Power.

Should have too much for anything else in the race but the risk comes in the state of the ground. If it’s soft or GS then I’mpretty confident it will piss in. Lots of rain forecast up north though so depending on how much and how well it drains (Redcar drains fairly well usually)

Hope it doesn’t rain too much and get pulled!

Massive price on the strength of the form for me.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Haller scored already. Just need a goal from Lautaro to complete my x2 bet of Haller and Lautaro to score at 7.20

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Sporting u19s, Porto U19s and City U19s worth a go on the treble at 16/1. Sporting opened up on a +1.5 which was a large bet, it’s a 50/50 game, should kick off around 2.5ish for win. Porto I think should be favourites, double chance if you can get 1.7+ worth a bet. City would be a large bet again but Mcatee and Esbrand with first team. Mcatee a big loss but it should mean Delap, Edozie and a few other big guns are involved. The treble is decent value, it probably won’t win but 6/1 is probably fair price.
All 3 drew, City got 2 reds which might create value in opposing next game.

I'm on Genk u19s +1.5 tomorrow at 1.65+, win at 5/1 is good too, I have it a close game, maybe 2.6 fair for win. Brugge played Leipzig today and were much better team, won 4-1 and was deserved. Expecting a similar gulf tomorrow, German u19 sides in this are traditionally underwhelming as the best players get fast tracked past this stage. Belgian sides are strong now and take it pretty seriously. Koln u19 league team isn't great, the B team played today and were missing 3 2002 born players so I'm assuming they will be involved tomorrow, I'd have Genk about 1.7 to win if they weren't involved. Friend who follows the u19 league thinks Leipzig u19 league team is better than Koln u19s and Genk should be slightly better than Brugge.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Chelsea woman play Birmingham away on Wednesday night going to stick a few handicap bets on, no prices yet, Chelsea have already beaten them 6-0 this season and beat Man Utd 6-1 yesterday, only thing that might put me off they might rest players as it’s the cup and I don’t Know who the main players are which could be a problem, but should win easily enough..

sorry last season they beat them 6-0.
Match betting only for some reason

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
In the Bonn - Ulm match, there's good possibility that you can make trading or live arbing. The game is probably going to be balanced, with Bonn getting the lead sometimes. If Ulm gets the lead from the start, it will not pan out well for me.

Deery

Dreary
Not to get hounded out the thread but Villarreal @11.2 don’t look bad at all…

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
All 3 drew, City got 2 reds which might create value in opposing next game.

I'm on Genk u19s +1.5 tomorrow at 1.65+, win at 5/1 is good too, I have it a close game, maybe 2.6 fair for win. Brugge played Leipzig today and were much better team, won 4-1 and was deserved. Expecting a similar gulf tomorrow, German u19 sides in this are traditionally underwhelming as the best players get fast tracked past this stage. Belgian sides are strong now and take it pretty seriously. Koln u19 league team isn't great, the B team played today and were missing 3 2002 born players so I'm assuming they will be involved tomorrow, I'd have Genk about 1.7 to win if they weren't involved. Friend who follows the u19 league thinks Leipzig u19 league team is better than Koln u19s and Genk should be slightly better than Brugge.
2.55 for win now, hopefully they can win unlike the teams yesterday.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
On Brazil - Argentina today: Argentina actually has a very strong team atm, I think it's not as unbalanced as the odds suggest. Probably a good game for live betting either at FT, or 1st half and 2nd half as independent live results to keep bidding.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Atalanta - YB on over 3.5 seems easy money, but Champions League has been full of surprises lately.