Former Anderson Megathread | Colin doesn't know the 'new thread' function exists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
What a colossal waste of money and talent this lad is.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
Looks like he's finally decided to put in the loNg yards and become the player we all knew he could be.

... Oh wait.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
In the last fixtures of the brazilian league, he started looking like a footballer again with some decent performances.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That is it, it is the clubs fault for keeping him so long despite all the evidence pointing towards him being utter crap.
By all reports, he was a jolly nice guy who SAF had a soft spot for, but to keep him for over 5 years clogging up our midfield is fecking insane.
The majority of the caf thought differently during his time here!!

Boycott

Kleberson made it in the 2010 World Cup squad after years of being forgotten.

Anderson still has time.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
The disgusting thing about it is that based on his 5 years or so at United he will have got paid enough to retire and live happily ever after.

Phil

The disgusting thing about it is that based on his 5 years or so at United he will have got paid enough to retire and live happily ever after.
But at least you could say he was the model professional while he was here.

Green_Red

I always thought if he had of had the determination he could have been exceptional. Just didnt in the end. Big waste of talent really. Good at the buffet mind

ravi2

Im sorry but that is stupid thinking. Anderson was here for years and not only he did nothing...his presence prevented us from buying another CM who could actually do the job because he was always either injured or out of form.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Im sorry but that is stupid thinking. Anderson was here for years and not only he did nothing...his presence prevented us from buying another CM who could actually do the job because he was always either injured or out of form.
So who is stupid? As I'm just relaying the opinion from the caf back then. The majority thought Anderson would come good up until his last season.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
Tbf since Ando left, United haven't won anything.. Locker room magic, he was the glue guy.

RamblingRebel

Hitler dead!
Supports
Burnley
Tbf since Ando left, United haven't won anything.. Locker room magic, he was the glue guy.
SAF kept him round for a reason and apparently loved him. Same can be said for a lot of other players.

If i was manager I'd offer him a 10k a week 10 year deal and just keep him round to keep the rest of the lads smiling.

Loved the story where he bought those Bernese Mountain dogs!

Fergus' son

Gets very easily confused
Would rather have him back than fecking Fellaini anyday.
*waits*
True.

SAF kept him round for a reason and apparently loved him. Same can be said for a lot of other players.

If i was manager I'd offer him a 10k a week 10 year deal and just keep him round to keep the rest of the lads smiling.

Loved the story where he bought those Bernese Mountain dogs!

You can tell SAF had a lot of time with him when you saw them together after SAFs final home game, think SAF genuinely liked him as a person and tried to make it work but it didn't.

fecking useless dickhead
Grow up.

Boycott

Wow he should be entering his best years yet he's off to China.

Likable person, clearly a talented player but his attitude is too happy go lucky. His last Brazil cap came just a few months into his Utd career which is quite an indication of what a waste of potential he's been.

Status
Not open for further replies.