Former Anderson Megathread | Colin doesn't know the 'new thread' function exists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodzy

I reckon that booing video needs it's own thread. It's not getting the exposure it deserves on the Caf while Anderson is in the way.

Timdbro

That's incredible...
As people have posted, it's true that supporting a club is done a bit differently in Brazil, with fans very easily swearing at their own players for instance. But I'm sure the players are pretty used to it, I've never seen a reaction like that before.

SirAF

Ageist
You found that funny? I was pretty disgusted watching it personally. They're disgraceful.
It was hilarious! Disgraceful of course, but still funny. Unreal scenes. Everyone celebrating like crazy when their own player gets sent off. Don't see that often.

R'hllor

What fans did to Fellaini in a game vs Valencia i find it just a bit more disgraceful. In both cases i did not like what i see or hear.

R'hllor

What did they do?
Like Demien said booed him with mixture of mocking sounds,like he makes 2 yard pass and people go off like "omg how did you make that happen,it was amazing ",that kind of tone.I mean it was disgusting from first second when he stepped on the pitch that after he scored,i wished he went in full "here is my dick,suck it all" mode.

Last edited:

Drifter

American
Ex-Man United man Anderson sent off for Internacional as his tough time in Brazil continues

Devil may care

Ex-Man United man Anderson sent off for Internacional as his tough time in Brazil continues

Sent off for calling the linesman a whore, funny that he didn't realize the red was for him at first, the ref should have scented the card with a pork chop.

Raw

Still baffles me that Man United kept him for so long. Always had 5 or so good games to give us hope that he could actually come good, then he got injured and turned to shit. Every fecking season.

ravi2

Still baffles me that Man United kept him for so long. Always had 5 or so good games to give us hope that he could actually come good, then he got injured and turned to shit. Every fecking season.

That is it, it is the clubs fault for keeping him so long despite all the evidence pointing towards him being utter crap.
By all reports, he was a jolly nice guy who SAF had a soft spot for, but to keep him for over 5 years clogging up our midfield is fecking insane.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I'm guessing the linesman felt it didn't fall under his job description to put up with being called a whore by a tubby waster.
Yeah they should do it more tbh one of m biggest hates of football is when players get up in refs faces swearing and ranting. I couldn't be an official if a player got in my face and swore id knock them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.